Final.

Diet.

 

He loves hugging her from behind, resting his hands on her sides and his chin on her shoulders.

He loves the way she covers as she laughs, her reserved nature absolutely adorable.

He loves how her cheeks grow pink whenever he brushes her hair behind her ears.

He loves holding her hands, swinging them back and forth as they walked together.

He loves the sound of her voice whenever she speaks of a subject that excites her.

He loves watching her blissful expressions as he sings her favourite songs.

He loves the furrowing of her eyebrows whenever she was worried.

He loves cooking with her, standing side by side in the kitchen as laughter filled the air.

He loves her habit of biting her lips and playing with the hem of her shirt.

He loves seeing her smile and knowing that he’s the cause.

He loves her kind nature, her caring heart and gentle gestures.

 

She grows self-conscious whenever his hands find their way to her sides, afraid they’re not as flat as he’d expect them to be.

She grows embarrassed whenever she laughs, hating the sound it produces.

She grows insecure whenever he leans over, afraid of how she appears in front of him.

She grows timid whenever they go out, concerned that people would wonder how she managed to get a guy like him.

She grows uncertain whenever she talks too much, worried that he may grow bored of what she has to say.

She grows unconfident whenever she hears him sing, wishing she had a talent like his.

She grows nervous whenever they cook together; her skills are nothing in comparison to his.

She grows restless whenever he looks at her with such loving eyes, afraid they’re only temporary.

She grows troubled at the happiness he gives her, wondering if she’ll survive the day he leaves.

She loves his wide eyes, endearing antics and loveable personality but finds herself falling short next to him.

 

He watches as she grows smaller as the days go by, worry filling his heart.

She finds herself smiling more often now, finally reaching her goals.

 

He notices a change in hairstyle and attire, hoping only the exterior has transformed.

She feels an increase in self-confidence, happy with her new found appearance.

 

They walk home together as the sun sets, a beautiful array of blue, pink, and orange filling the sky.

He keeps his hands around her hips and pulls her close, disliking the gazes that others have on her.

She beams at the way he holds her, thinking her change had been a success.