Special Girl

Special Girl

 

"Herro, dongsaeng!" Zelo heard a loud yet weirdly gentle voice call out as he felt a hand smack him right on the back.
 
Zelo winced and turned around and saw Dongwoo along with Hoya, they both sat down at the sides of him. 
 
"Hey Zelo ah," Hoya greeted him with a light smile on his face. "So...did ya do it?" He finished, his eyebrows slightly wiggling. 
 
"Yeah, did ya do it?" Dongwoo joined in and nudged his dongsaeng on the shoulder. 
 
Zelo sulked and looked at his food tray, he sighed and picked at his lunch. 
 
"No, I didn't." He told them in a soft voice, he felt like a because he kept backing out from confessing to her. 
 
"Bwo? What do you mean, you didn't? You told us this morning that you'd tell her during language arts!" Dongwoo hollared and Hoya nodded in agreement, a little dissapointed in Zelo. 
 
"Mianhae, I just couldn't, ok? It's hard to confess, that's why." Zelo defended himself and exhaled, he pushed his tray away from him and slumped in the chair. 
 
"Gah! You need to confess, Zelo. How long are you going to hide your feelings? Until the last day of school? We have exactly a month before Summer break starts, you had to confess along time ago, but look--you only have a month left! Confess today." Hoya finally sighed in annoyance as he stared at Zelo.
 
"What he said! Come on, you have to do it." Dongwoo instantly jumped in along and laid his hand on Zelo's shoulder. 
 
"I know, you don't have to remind me! I just---I don't know. Mianhae for being a chicken." Zelo huffed and looked at his hands, he knew that his hyungs were right. They only had a month left of school and he has failed at each attempt to tell Hana his feelings. 
 
"Let's just forget about it now, we shouldn't stress him." Hoya decided and told Dongwoo, who blinked a few times and nodded. 
 
But Dongwoo looked away from both of them and smiled, a smile that was slick and mischevious. He had a plan, but wasn't going to tell it. At least not now.  
 
"You can have this, hyung. I don't want it." Zelo interrupted Dongwoo's train of thoughts as he plopped a pudding cup on his tray. 
 
"Thanks." Dongwoo simply said and he ripped open the top, flipping the cover onto the tray and grabbed the spoon. He began eating the pudding as he listened to Hoya and Zelo's conversating, jumping in and soon all of them were talking about...a dead squirrel they saw in the morning(XD)
 
------------
 
"HEY!" Dongwoo's sudden burst shocked Hoya and Zelo as they were at the basketball courts shooting hoots during free time at p.e which they had now.  
 
"Yah! You scared the ing crap out of me!" Hoya complained as he slapped Dongwoo's arm, and Zelo agreed, lightly slapping his shoulder instead of arm. 
 
"But I got a plan for Zelo to confess--" Before Dongwoo could finish his sentence, Zelo slammed his palm against Dongwoo's mouth and muffled what he was about to say. 
 
"Geez, no need to be so agressive." Hoya playfully said with a roll of his eyes and urged Zelo to back away from Dongwoo who was standing there watching them. 
 
"Guys! I have a plan! Listen!" Dongwoo said as he kept a loose grip on the basketball he had in his hands. 
 
"What is it, hyung?" Zelo asked after calming down a bit, Hoya nodded and they both looked at the pastel purple haired man. 
 
"Well, you know the song we listened to yesterday and learned the dance and lyrics to?" Dongwoo asked, pausing for a moment to see if they'd at least nod or something. A nod came from both of them and he continued. 
 
"Well, the song fits perfectly for Zelo and Hana, so we should do that as a song confession from Zelo to Hana! And Hoya and I can be the backup dancers and singers for you, Zelo ah can be the main person!" He widely grinned as he looked at the two, hoping they'd agree to it. 
 
"W-what? No, no! That's stupid!" Zelo quicky protested, but Dongwoo looked at Hoya expectantly. Dongwoo was expecting Hoya to agree, since they both knew that Zelo had to confess at some point, even if they are coming back to school after Summer break. 
 
At Dongwoo's happiness, Hoya agreed and he looked at Zelo with a smile on his face. 
 
Zelo only shook his head while repeating the word no. 
 
"That's stupid! Hyung, how could you go on his side?" Zelo pouted and looked at Hoya while pointing at Dongwoo. 
 
"You have to confess some day." Hoya simply replied while shrugging his shoulders, which made Dongwoo's smile turn into a wide grin. 
 
"See? Even he agrees with me, you have to do it!" Dongwoo persisted Zelo, he was 100% sure that his plan was going to work, and then Zelo would date Hana. 
 
"Ani! I don't approve of this!" Zelo continued to be stubborn, but his face was a faint red. 
 
After much convincing from both Hoya and Dongwoo, Zelo had finally agreed but said that they have to be with him the whole time. Not just let him go by himself, which was perfectly fine for Dongwoo and Hoya. As long as Zelo confessed, that's what mattered. 
 
"So, you guys do remember all the dance moves and lyrics, right?" Hoya asked them once they settled on the plan. 
 
"Yep!" Dongwoo started moving from side to side a little, he felt excited that his dongseng was finally going to confess. 
 
"Meh." Zelo lazily replied, and Hoya only looked at him. 
 
"Answer right, Zelo ah." Hoya kicked Zelo's foot a little with his own which resulted into Zelo saying 'yeah' to his question. 
 
"Good, so we won't mess up or anything, right?" Hoya continued asking, Dongwoo nodded along with Zelo.
 
"Alright, so remember that we're just the back up people, ok? Let Zelo ah have the spot light." Hoya told Dongwoo and he agreed, saying that Zelo should have all the attention on him.
 
"Yah, shut up, hyungs!" Zelo butted in and smacked both Hoya and Dongwoo on the knees as they were sitting down on the field now. 
 
Dongwoo stuck his tongue at Zelo and made a funny face, and Hoya only chuckled and shook his head as he watched the two interact. Hoya had a feeling that today was going to be a really good day. He felt it. 
 
------------
 
"Oh god..." Zelo breathed out, he peeked around the corner and looked from side to side. 
 
"You sure that she'll accept my feelings, hyungs?" He asked nervously as he turned back to Dongwoo and Hoya, who were next to him with a smile on their faces. 
 
"Duh! Of course she would, I mean, the song is perfect! And plus, we know the dance and lyrics!" Dongwoo grinned as he fawned over the song and choreography. 
 
"He's right, Zelo ah." Hoya nodded in agreement as he looked at his dongsaeng. 
 
"I don't know, what if she doesn't like the song? Or rejects me?" Zelo panicked as he started breathing a little heavily, his hand on his chest and the other on his thigh. 
 
"Woah, woah, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out." Dongwoo instantly grabbed Zelo's arm and did the hand motions of breathing in and out with the hand that wasn't holding onto Zelo. 
 
"Yah, stop being so worried. Just stay calm and confess." Hoya eyed him but patted his dongsaeng's back. He needed support, that's for sure. 
 
"I know, I know, but I--" Zelo didn't get to finish what he was about to say.
 
"Yah! Hana is coming! She's coming!" Dongwo interrupted him and roughly grabbed Zelo by the shoulders and turned him around, making him peek from the corner of the wall. 
 
"Omo! I-I..." Zelo began to panic once again and started breathing hard once more.
 
"Yah! Zelo ah calm down! She's almost here, now's your chance!" Hoya and Dongwoo urged him and pushed Zelo out from behind the building they were at. 
 
Dongwoo and Hoya stood behind the building waiting for Zelo's signal, which was 'I want to show you something', and listened on what he was going to say to Hana. 
 
Zelo stumbled foreword from the ous by his hyungs and stopped after regaining his stance. He looked up but froze once he saw who was in front of him. 
 
"Oppa? What are you still doing here?" Hana asked curiously, which she had every right since mostly every student has gone home now after school ended for today. 
 
"I...I just wanted to tell you something. No, I mean, I want to show you something!" Zelo blurted out and breathed out slowly, trying to calm himself down like Hoya and Dongwoo told him to. 
 
"Oh, okay then." Was all that Hana said as she watched him, a slight smile playing on her lips. 
 
Zelo felt a lump in his throat and coughed lightly to clear his throat. He stepped a few feet away from her and glanced at his hyungs.
 
Dongwoo and Hoya stepped out from behind the building, surprising Hana a little bit. 
 
Dongwoo got out his mp3 player and scrolled through his song lists until he found the one they were about to perform. "Special Girl" by Infinite H(pretend that Hoya and Dongwoo aren't them :P).
 
He turned up the volume to full and placed the mp3 player on the floor, away from anyone so no one accidently steps on it. 
 
Dongwoo and Hoya got into position a few feet from Zelo and got ready to perform, they were prod that their dongsaeng was actually doing this. 
 
The beginning of the song came on, Zelo and Dongwoo and Hoya were fired up and ready. Zelo looked at Hana directly in the eye, slightly shocked to find Hana blushing and smiling, and he shyly grinned at her. He was finally doing this. 
 
He opened his mouth as the lyrics now came out, he was gong to rap/sing and dance to this, along with Hoya and Dongwoo. 
 
"Amudo nunchi mot chaegekkeum neoreul humchyeo boneun ge nae beoreushi dweeotgo." 
 
(Stealing glances at you without anyone noticing became my habit.)
 
------------
 
Once the song came to an end, Zelo breathed out as he looked back at his hyungs, nervous to see the look on Hana's face. 
 
Dongwoo and Hoya gave him sly smiles and motioned for him to look in front of him, and he did. 
 
Right there in front of him was Hana. Zelo instantly flushed and stepped back a little. 
 
"Oppa...is that what you feel about me? Do you like me?" Hana asked, her eyes shined and seemed so full of hope and happiness, Zelo's heart fluttered at the sight. 
 
"N-nae, I do. I've always had." He replied, he suddenly felt a boost of confidence surge through him and looked at Hana directly in the eye. 
 
"Hana, will you be my girlfriend?" Zelo grinned, he held both of her hands in his, softly and lovingly caressing her knuckles on her hands. 
 
Hana smiled shyly, she had a bright blush creeping on her face again. Zelo felt hope in him, she looked so cute like that. 
 
"Yes, I'll be your--" but before Hana could even finish her sentence, Zelo stopped her.
 
"Yeah! Thank you so much!" Zelo jumped and his heart felt like it bursted, he jumped with happiness in him. He tightly embraced Hana, and he felt her wrap her arms around his waist, a giggle escaping her. 
 
Dongwoo and Hoya watched from the back at the sight of their dongsaeng and his new girlfriend. They too felt happy and proud of Zelo.
 
"Yah, let's go, give them some time together." Hoya nudged Dongwoo and began walking away from the two, Dongwoo following by his side. 
 
"Our dongsaeng grew up so fast." Dongwoo pretended to cry as he sniffled but smiled widely. 
 
"Yeah, he did." Hoya grinned, he never felt so proud before. 
 
Back to Zelo and Hana, Zelo was swinging Hana around in excitement. He was ecstatic, he finally confessed and now Hana was his girlfriend. The sound of Hana and the word girlfriend in the same sentence made him smile more, his face almost ached from smiling too much. 
 
He stopped swinging Hana around and they stood there in each other's arms. Zelo rocked them side to side softly, his arms tightening around Hana and she did the same to him. 
 
Zelo kissed Hana on her temple, he her hair with one of his hands and sighed in content. 
 
Choi Junhong finally did it. Zelo had finally confessed. And it felt like he was on top of the world now that Hana accepted his feelings; he felt as if nothing was impossible. 
 
Zelo finally got his special girl. Hana was finally his. His special girl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
AN: Hi! Did ya like the oneshot? :3 Subscribe and comment if you like, thank you for reading! :D Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes ect.! Aaand I guess thats it, so bye bye! <3