Confession.

The Confession

 

It was a bright, sunny Friday in SM Academy. You were currently in Mr. Lee's class waiting for the lunch bell to ring.

RIIIIIIIIIIING!

" Okay, class. I expect you to pass all of your homeworks to me by tomorrow morning. You may now have your lunch break. " Mr. Lee stated and left the classroom.

" Nae! " All of the students chorused and one by one, they left the classroom.

You were about to step out of the classroom when somebody blocked you.

" Haemi-ah! " You heard the person say.

You looked up and saw Kris, one of your friends, smiling brightly at you.

* Kris? Smiling?! * Your jaw dropped.

" Y-you're smiling? " You tered out. 

Then, you realized he was holding a white rose with a pink note stuck to it.

" Well, yeah. There's nothing wrong with smiling, right? Anyway, that's not why i'm here. " He reached for your hand and placed the rose on it.

" This is for you. Read the note. " He advised as he started to walk away.

Yoy stared at his retreating figurre when you suddenly came back to your senses.

" Kris! Who is this from? "

Kris stopped walking and looked back.

" All that i can say is there's more to come. " He smirked and left you, dumfounded

You looked like an idiot there, lost in your thoughts. With no other choice, you read the note.

" When i first met you, i thought i saw an angel sent from above. "

* What the?! * You though and sighed. Placing the note in your pocket, you walked to the cafeteria.

 

As you opened the double doors, your jaw dropped. You saw Chanyeol, holding a tray of food and Sehun, holding a white rose with a note.

You walked slowly to Chanyeol and asked, " Don't tell me that's for me? "

He chuckled, " Yes, it is. Now, come on. Let's eat. " He made you sit down between him and Sehun.

" Read this first! " Sehun said excitedly, handing you the rose.

Without being told twice, you read the note.

" You're skinny! You should eat a lot so here. I made this delicious meal for you! "

You stared at the mouth-watering food then to Chanyeol and Sehun. As you were about to ask who made this, Chanyeol spoke first.

" I'm sorry, Haemi-ah. I can't tell you who's the mastermind behind this. "

Your shoulders slumped down and you just started to eat the food.

 

The bell rung, signaling students back to their classrooms. You thanked Chanyeol and Sehun for the food and the rose and walked back to your classroom.

As you were walking, somebody blocked you once again.

* Seriously?! * You thought angrily.

But the anger vanished when you looked up to find an angelic face smiling.

" S-s-suho? " Your eyes widened as he interlocked arms with you and started walking casually. 

" Yes? " He looked at you.

* So....handsome! * You dreamily thought.

" What are you doing? " You asked.

Before he could respond, he glared at someone on the side. You looked puzzled then look at what he was glaring at. Suprisingly, it was a group of guys checking you out from head to toe. They saw Suho's glare and immediately ran away.

" Walking you to class, of course. " He said, returning back to an angel,

You didn't question him anymore and walked to class with him, arms interlocked.

 

As you were about to go inside your classroom, Suho yanked you back and gave you a white rose.

" Here you go! " He winked and left.

Before stepping inside, you read the note first.

" I don't like guys checking you out so i made Suho accompany you. "

* Aw sweet. * You smiled and went to your seat.

 

Throughout the class, you kept thinking of this mysterious person who behind this notes and roses.

" Ms. Hwang! Pay attention! " Ms. Jung angrily exclaimed.

You snapped back from your thought while the whole class snickered at you.

" Hey, you okay? " A voice whispered.

You looked to your right and saw Kai.

" Yeah. Why? "

Kai let out a low chuckle and sneakily gave you a white rose with a note. Your eyes widened in disbelief and turned to Kai with a questioning face.

He smirked and mouthed, " Read it. " With that, he faced front.

You sneakily took a peek at the note and read it in your mind.

" You're really smart! Keep up the good grades! Fighting, my love~ "

From the word ' my love ', you instantly blushed furiously and went back to listening to Ms. Jung's lesson.

 

When school ended, Kai accompanied you to the gates. After that, he bid goodbye and left.

As you were walking down the streets of Seoul, you felt drops of water on your face from the sky. A big smile was spread across your lips. It was raining.

* Yes! * You thought happily and kept walking even though you were drenched already.

Then, somebody covered you with an umbrella. * W-what? * You looked up to see baby-faced Luhan.

Looking down to his hand, he was holding a white rose but with a wet note.

" Let's talk while we walk. "  He nodded forward.

You nodded as well and walked with hi,

" So, since the note is wet,,,, i'll just tell you what it said. " He said, handing you the rose.

You just nodded and listened attentively.

" It says that even though you love the rain so much and i don't know why, i don't want to se you sick." He said with his angelic voice.

You turned pink and asked, " Do you know this person? " With hope in your eyes, you wished that he would tell you.

" Haemi-ah, i can't tell you. " He sighed sadly and added, " Even the others can't tell but i gotta say that this dude really likes you. No, scratch that. He really loves you. "

Your face was a deep shade of red and you just continued walking with him. As soon as he walked you home, he bid his goodbyes and left.

When you went inside, it was quiet. Too quiet.

" Umma? " You shouter her name while taking off your shoes.

Three heads popped out from the kitchen and you immediately recognized them.

" Lay? Tao? D.O? " You called out their named with your eyes big as D.O's eyes.

" Oh! Haemi-ah, your parents went to Jeju for their anniversary. I assume you know that already. " D.O said with his mouth full of chips. 

" Oh yeah. " You remembered. " So, what'cha guys doing here? "

" We're gonna turn you into a princess! " Tao said excitedly while clapping like a child.

" E-excuse me?! " You were confused but Lay spoke up.

" Here are your roses. " Lay gently gave you three white roses with three notes. " You can read them after we turn you into a princess like Tao said. "

Before you could even protest,  the three boys made you sit down in front your table that was filled with make-up. You assumed that it belonged to Tao's noona. 

" Ready? " D.O asked.

You just nodded and the boys started their magic on you.

 

After a few minutes that seemed like hours, they were finished and the only thing that was missing was your outfit.

" Now, your dress is already inside the bathroom. But before that, i suggest you read the notes i gave you. " Lay reminded.

" What's going on exactly? " You asked, slightly confused.

" Shush now and get ready! Shoo! " Tao made shoo-ing actions and pushed you gently inside the bathroom.

Being pushed inside the bathroom, you put the toilent seat down and sat on it so you can read the notes.

" Even though i haven't seen you yet, i bet you look like an angel. Maybe even a goddess! "

" I bought the dress for you and i'm hoping that it fits you! "

" I'm so excited to see you! "

You almost teared up but you remembered that you wearing make-up so you held it back. 

* Can't ruin their creation. * You chuckled.

" Haemi-ah! Dress quickly so we can finish some final touches! " D.O called out.

* Oh! * Without being told twice, you quickly dressed and went outside.

The three boys quickly placed you back in your seat while finishing some final touches.

Suddenly, a question popped in your mind.

" When did you learn this? " You smirked. The boys' head suddenly turned red.

" W-well, Noona taught us while we were waiting for you. " Tao said, applying foundation on your cheeks.

The other boys just nodded their heads and you chuckled at their shyness.

A few minutes later, they were done. Their jaws dropped down once you've opened your eyes.

" BEAUTIFUL! " They cried out with their creation. You slowly looked up and saw your face.

* Is that even me? * You had to admit that you were beautiful and the dress was beauitful too.

tumblr_lwfndcxGAy1qgmsy0o1_500.pngasian-girl-blonde-blouse-clothes-cute-Fa

Lay looked out from the window and saw Chen patiently waiting.

" Stop drooling! Chen's already here. We need to go! And oh! D.O! Bring all the notes that given to her. " Lay dragged you and the other boys outside where you saw Chen, smiling like the troll he is.

" Good evening, miss. I'm your driver for today so please get in. " Chen politely said as he opened the door. You bowed your head thankfully and went inside, followed by your make-up artists. Chen went inside the the driver's seat. and started driving.

 

A few minutes later, you arrived at a dark park.  * O-okay. Scary park, indeed. * You shivered.

ParkNight.jpg

A hand was placed on your shoulder and you saw Tao smiling at you.

" Haemi-ah, you have to put on this blindfold while Chen brings you to the destination. We'll meet you there. " He said. Eventually, you nodded and was now blindflolded.

" Ms. Hwang, i'll hold you so you won't fall. " Chen held your hand and led you outside. It was pretty quiet and it seemed no one was around. 

After a few minutes of walking, you both stopped walking. Chen untied the blindflood but it was still dark.

" Haemi-ah, stay right here. I'll be back. " Chen's gentle voice said as you heard his footsteps walk away. It was pretty cold so you hugged yourself. You can't see anything until you heard rustling in the bushes. 

You grew scared and just stayed quiet. * Be strong, Haemi. * You braced yourself for whatever will happen.

Suddenly, lights filled up the park. * Oh my....* You stared at the beautiful scene in front of you. Lights were in the bushes and trees while flowers were blooming. In front of you was a beautiful gazebo with a piano inside.

 

20100428184126-Majestic-Elegance-Gazebo-

You saw a figure walk to the piano. You immediately recognized.

* B-baekhyun?! * Your eyes widened at him. He was wearing a white suit with a smile plastered on his face. 

A_Q7tmkCAAA-kdV.png:large

You took a step closer but stopped when he faced you with the brightest smile you've ever seen. He sat down and relaxed a bit. With a sigh, he placed his hands on the piano and started playing. Then, he started singing.

*Oh my god...* You covered your mouth as tears swelled up in your eyes.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWUoAxng-fI {Imagine Baekhyun singing Angel while playing the piano})

tumblr_m6mvs4upSp1rxppnwo1_500.gif

Suddenly, there was another spotlight where all of EXO was wearing white suts, dancing to Baekhyun's singing.

You couldn't believe what was happening right now. Was it a dream or not? 

As soon as Baekhyun ended, EXO stood in line while Baekhyun was coming closer to you. 

" Haemi-ah, suprise. " He was already in front and handed you a white rose. You gladly accept it.

" You must be really shocked, right? Do you know why i am here on this beautiful evening? It is because i have a confession. " He breathed out and started his confession.

" Hwang Haemi, ever since i saw you, i thought you were an angel sent from heaven. You are as beautiful as an angel and nice as an angel. To be honest, i kept an eye on you almost everyday. Why? Because i want to be there if you get hurt or anything. When i see you with other boys, i felt this weird thing in chest. It's like my heart breaking into pieces. Do you what that feeling was? It was jealousy. I was jealous. Do you what this means? I'm in love with you, Haemi. I really do love you. I fell in love with you at first sight. All these years, Haemi. I haved loved you. " He looked back to the EXO and they understood. You watched as they brought their notes and placed it on the ground. You realized that they flipped the notes and it formed a big heart.

ii.jpg

(Ignore Kyuhyun. LOL. And i know the notes were small but imagine that they prepared bigger ones )

Your tears fell down instantly. " Baekhyun......" You softly stared into his eyes.

Baekhyun knelt in front of you and said, " So, Hwang Haemi. Would you do me the honor of being my beloved girlfriend and possibly my future wife? " He held out a box with a silver ring inside.  You looked straight into his eyes and saw hope in them.

You couldn't hide your happiness anymore. " I do, Baekhyun. " After you said that, your crying was louder.

Baekhyun's smile grew wider and he immediately hugged you. The boys cheered and high-fived each other.

You hugged him back. " That was very sweet of you..."

Baekhyun pulled back and leaned closer, so close that your foreheads were touching.

" All these years, i've always wanted to this. " You were about ask what but then he crashed hips lips into yours.

Your eyes widened but then it suddeny closed as you kissed him back.

Both of you pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. With that, you both broke into a smile while the boys were still cheering like wild animals.

" I love you, Haemi. I really do. " Baekhyun gently said as he put a strand of your hair behind your ear.

" I love you too, Baekhyun. " You his cheek gently.

With that, it was sealed with another tender kiss.

 

The end.