Three

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunny stared at the two guys with wide eyes. “M-me? What’s me?” She asked, hinting them that she doesn’t know a thing they’re talking about.

“C’mon. Let’s go to the temple. I bet the others are waiting for us. We’ll explain later, okay?” The guy who healed her said and started to walk.

She and the other guy followed, walking side by side. “Say, why are you here? There are dangerous creatures here, y’know.” He asked.

“Oh. I was just strolling at the garden and got lost in this forest.” Sunny answered. “I’m a hundred percent sure that the two of you are the Lay guy and the Baekhyun guy that the others were waiting.”

“Yep.” He flashed his billion dollar smile. “I’m the Baekhyun guy.” He chuckled.

She giggled and introduced herself. “Lee Soon Kyu, but call me Sunny.”

“Sunny.. it suits your beautiful face.” Baekhyun complimented, which made Sunny blushed. “Oh and that’s Lay.” He said pointing to the guy walking ahead of them who seems lost in his thoughts.

 

 

When they arrive at the temple, they right away proceeded to where the guys were gathered. By the time they set their foot in the room, all heads turned towards them. Some were eyeing Lay and Baaekhyun suspiciously, wondering why Sunny’s with them.

Baekhyun raised his hands in the air. “What? We just saw her near the Tree of Life.”

“The Tree of Life?” Suho asked.

“Yes. And the Tree glowed when her necklace shone.” Lay said. “And I’m guessing her necklace is the Eunyxon. Oh, and Kris.. you better start telling her things. She was demanding for explanations.” He said, while smiling, showing his dimples.

“Yes.” Kris looked at Sunny. “Sunny, come here.” He said and motioned Sunny to sit down next to him, and she did so. She was seated between Kris and Suho.

“Sunny..” Suho started. “You’re the prophesied girl, the girl that is said to rule over EXO Planet. The girl that owns the Eunyxon, and you’re our soul mate.”  

At the mention of the last word, Sunny’s eyes widen. “W-what?! Soul mate? You must be joking! Prophesied girl? Ruler of EXO Planet? And SOUL MATE? There’s no way I’m that girl!”

“Sunny.” Kris tried to calm her down. But instead, Sunny stood up.

“Look. I’m just an ordinary human being living in Earth who happened to be transported in your world for who knows why! But you’ve clearly got the wrong girl!”

“How can we be wrong?” A baby faced guy butted in. “How can you not be the prophesied girl when it’s so obvious that you have the Eunyxon?”

Sunny looked down her necklace. “W-well..” Sunny stuttered. “We don’t know maybe there are many of these in Earth!” She reasoned out.

“There’s only one.” Kai coldly assured her, his voice full of confidence.

Sunny gave up and sat back down between Kris and Suho. What did I get into? Sunny sighed. “All I want is to go home.” She muttered to herself.

“How about we’ll have some introductions?” Chanyeol happily suggested, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere in the room.

“I like that.” Baekhyun added.

“Me first then! I’m Chanyeol! And I have the power over flames!” He smiled, too much, that made him look like a retard. But a cute retard. Red flames were floating above his hand showing Sunny his powers.

“You already know that Baekhyun’s my name and light’s my power.” Baekhyun smiled

“Yes, yes I do.” Sunny beamed back.

“You know us already.” Kai smirked and pointed towards Kris and Suho. Cocky as ever. She thought

“Sorry for his rudeness Sunny.” Suho said, while glaring at Kai who just chuckled. “My power’s water by the way.”

Then she skipped Kris, after all she already knows his name and power which is flight.

“I control ice.” A guy with cute cheeks said. “And my name is—“

“Baozi.” The baby faced guy cut him off and chuckled.

“Yah! Shut up Luhan. It’s Xiumin, not Baozi.” The guy, named Xiumin, said and gave the other guy, who turns out to be Luhan, a cold glare.

The interaction and teasing between the two made Sunny giggled.

 “I’m Sehun. And my power is wind.”

“I’m Tao and I control time.” A guy with scary eyes said. Then he smiled, which made him transforms from a scary guy to a cute panda-looking guy.

“I’m Kyungsoo, but I prefer D.O. and I have control over earth.”

“I’m Chen and my power’s lightning.”

“And beware Sunny, he’s a troll.” Lay laughed. “Well, you know already I’m Lay and I heal.”

And they’re down to the last guy which Sunny guessed is Luhan. “Telekinesis. And the name’s Luhan.”

“Wow. So, we have here Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Suho, Kris, Xiumin, Sehun, Tao, D.O, Chen, Lay and Luhan.” Sunny said. “That’s a lot of names to memorize.” She mumbled to herself. “Name’s Lee Soon Kyu, but please call me Sunny. And power? Not applicable.” She giggled. “Well, considering I’m an ordinary human being, so no powers. And I’m 20 years old, you?”

“Oh you don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter