Humiliated

Hot And Cold

 

"Oh my God, Sooyoungie! This is it! I'm finally going to confess to Luhan!" Jessica squealed. "I hope he likes this!" She gestured to the cake box she's holding. "I stayed up all night baking this. It took me five tries for this cake to be perfect!"

 

Sooyoung smiled at her best friend. Jessica has been liking Luhan since they were in preschool (they have been schoolmates since then). However, thinking about Luhan made Sooyoung's smile turn into a grimace. Luhan is notorious for being a cold woman hater. He's not afraid of humiliating girls who confess to him but this didn't stop other girls from doing so. "Hey Jessica, are you sure about this? Luhan likes humiliating people, right?"

 

Her best friend just shrugged. "Well.. Yeah, but I'm not in it to be his girlfriend or anything. I just want to tell him what I feel, that's all." It was lunchtime in Genie High School and Jessica walked towards Luhan's table. It wasn't new to him (or to everyone) that he's eating all alone in his lunch table. He hates girls and guys hate his guts for "stealing" all the girls. Jessica sat on a chair across him and smiled shyly at him, putting the cake box on the table.

 

"Oh my God, look! Someone's going to confess to Luhan!"

 

"I think she should back out before it's too late…"

 

"Uh oh."

 

"Wrong move, sister."

 

"I can't watch this!"

 

"Someone stop her!"

 

Sooyoung was anxiously sitting on their table and listened to people talk about Jessica. I have a bad feeling about this.

 

Luhan glared at Jessica. "Go away." He growled.

 

"Uhm… I just wanted to give you this cake. I made it myself last night. Just to show that I- I've been liking you ever since preschool. You were really cute and nice. You probably don't know me, but… Yeah… Anyway, I used fresh strawberries and fresh cream-"

 

"Shut up. Go away."

 

Jessica stopped talking. "Okay then, I'm just gonna leave the cake here-"

 

"Even the cake. Get it out of my sight!"

 

Her voice started cracking. "But- but- I made that for you… I stayed up all night-"

 

"You wanna know something? I don't ing care!" He stood up and got the cake. "You wanna know what I think about your cake?" He slammed the box on the floor. "It's ing garbage! Even my dog wouldn't eat this piece of crap!" Sooyoung and all the other kids in the cafeteria gasped. He stomped on the box so hard that the cream and strawberries start to ooze out from inside the box. Jessica tried to stop him but she failed, her tears started to fall down. The whole cafeteria was quietly watching the scene in front of them. Sooyoung desperately wanted to kick Luhan's but she was so shocked and pissed to even move.

 

"And you wanna know something else?" He coldly looked into her eyes. "I don't ing like girls like you. Not now. Not ever." Again, Sooyoung and the students gasped. Jessica started sobbing and bolted out of the cafeteria. The students got back to what they were doing but whispering among themselves. Luhan sat back down and continued eating like nothing happened.

 

Sooyoung curled her fists into a tight ball and glared at Luhan who was focused in eating his lunch. Oh no you didn't. She then ran out of the cafeteria and looked for Jessica.


Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting! You guys are amazing! ♥

Sorry for making you wait! ^^