Plan, Frustrated, Obeyed.

Love Captor.

Narrator’s POV: 

 
Eyes fluttered open, he was awake. After days of being unconscious in a hospital bed, he was awake. Cameras following his moves from days before the incident occurred until a few days before when he had landed in the hospital assumed dead or at least dying. He was no longer a threat, at least that’s what they thought. Being part of a major company and being involved with the daughter of the head of the company was a huge asset to them and with him being wounded and “dying” or “dead”, they were getting close to obtaining what they desired. Domination. With his love in the arms and hideout of his worst nightmare they were close but he was not fair behind. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Jung Min’s POV: 
 
 
I blunk my eyes open for what felt like the first time in years. YuMi. Where was she? “Yumi!” My voice called out still hoarse from such a rest, who knows how long this rest lasted but it was long enough. It was too long, where was my Yumi?! 
 
Hurried footsteps paced into the room, “Omo! Sir, he’s awake!” A young nurse exclaimed. With barely any seconds passing, a male walked into the room. 
 
“Ah, Mr. Park. I see you’re awake now. How are you feeling?” 
 
“Fine”, I grunted. “Where’s my girlfriend?” I asked worried. 
 
“Girlfriend? Sir, you were the only one injured at the scene that was there when the ambulance arrived. Witnesses claimed that a man who knew the woman with you came to collect her and that he was going to drive her to the hospital”, the doctor explained calmly. 
 
“Thank you”, I said, sitting up. I ignored and injured the pain that shot through me, it was fading but it still remained strong enough to come to my attention. 
 
“Sir, you should really rest”, the nurse suggested. But, her comment didn’t phase me. I knew who Yumi was with and wouldn’t rest until she was safe. 
 
“Just give me something for the pain and I’ll be fine”, I said standing. 
 
“Sir, we can’t do that-”, I glared at the nurse and she scurried off, returning seconds later with everything she’d need for a pain relieving injection. With one shot, I could feel the pain being relieved and that was all it took. 
 
With a few minutes passing by I was signed and walking out of the hospital on a search for the person that I knew would lead me to YuMi. The one person who tried to get me to sign over my future father-in-laws company, which I’d have none of. I wouldn’t let any of their men touch the company, my father-in-law and especially my Yumi. They’d have to reach her over my dead body and this body wasn’t giving up anytime soon.  
 
Lee Sung Joon. You’re going to tell me what I need to know. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Yumi’s POV: 
 
 
The tears of frustration, fear and sadness wouldn’t stop falling and I couldn’t stop them no matter what I tried. “Jung Min”, I sobbed. I missed him so much and knowing that I couldn’t reach him, even worse. I repeatedly called out his name, hoping that he’d come through that door, take me in his arms ensuring that we’d both get out of there, alive and well and that we’d never have to go back there and that he’d protect me from these bad men.  I stood up in pain a frustration and used all of my emotions to over-run the physical pain, picking up the tray of food and hurling it against the wall, crying out in pain.
 
 
 A small click came echoing through the room whilst the door was opened only moments later.  “YAH!” He called looking around the room and inspecting it. “You’re supposed to eat that. Not decorate my walls with it”, he stormed out locking the door with an all too familiar click. 
 
I sighed as the tears over came me again, I limped over to the bed and let my sobs fill the room. I used the wall as support as the emotional and physical pain took over me. I want to go home and be in Minnie’s arms and know that I’m safe. 
 
‘Click’ 
 
Oh, God! He was going to kill me. I hit him, I ruined this room, I fought against him. He has reason to kill me, he’s going to kill me! 
 
With another tray in hand, he was back. I huddled against the wall in fear, shrinking as much as I could. 
 
“Yah! Eat this one”, he said almost authoritively. 
 
“I-I don’t want to-”
 
“I didn’t poison it, I made it so you won’t die. Look at you, you’re already looking  too thin. Eat or I’ll force feed you.” My eyes opened as he came closer placing the tray down, picking up a bowl of rice and holding a spoonful of it in front of my face. 
 
“Eat”, he ordered. I shook my head, looking up slightly to meet his glaring eyes. I gasped and a spoon was shoved rudely into my mouth. “Chew”, he added. Not wanting to be killed, I obeyed. It tasted okay! My stomach growled, wanting more. He reached down into the bowl once more heaping up another spoonful, and another until the bowl was gone.  “Okay, I’m sure you can eat the rest yourself. Keep it off of the walls and the floor. I’ll be back to change your bandages soon, there’s painkillers there. Take them. Don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone and don’t think of escaping again or I won’t be so nice to you”, he warned, leaving instantly. 
 
I quickly engulfed the painkillers and the food that was on the tray skulling whatever drink it was, quenching my hunger and thirst in one as the pain slowly began to subside.  I laid down on my side, feeling slightly drowsy. I’ve been drugged! Even with that thought playing in my head, I couldn’t stop my eyelids growing heavy. 
 
“Going to sleep already?” A voice called as an incoherent mumble escaped my lips. Two hands placed themselves on my shoulders, helping me to sit up. He was here again. 
 
I felt my jacket become loose and falling off of my shoulders. The feel of my bandage being unravelled soon followed with a new one being put on. 
 
“Why do you try to leave? Don’t you know what could happen to you, if you don’t listen to us?” Although my mind was telling me to sleep, I still found the will to respond. 
 
“I have to see him”
 
“Who?” He asked. 
 
“Jung Min-” I muttered, feeling my body go weak. His arms surrounded me holding me upright and against him. 
 
“Forget him, right now.” I was pushed away from his body and towards the bed again.
 
“What’d you do to me? And what do you mean forget him? I won’t!” 
 
“It’s the painkillers, it’ll help you feel better once you wake up. Also, forget him right now…” He pondered. “Or I’ll make sure he’s dead!” 
 
“You wouldn’t!” I called as my eye lids grew even heavier. 
 
“Then listen to me, okay?! Stay put, I’m going out!” He yelled. His major mood swings confused me and with one last click of the lock outside he was gone and I was fading into the darkness of unconsciousness.