Valentines Day

Delusional Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 1

 

            Strewn candy wrappers and packaging littered the floor. Accents of pink and red crowded any available surface. The sound of crinkling and an occasional sigh echoed through the room. Two people sat at the center of the sprawling mess, uttering complaints and disparities.

            “How did everyone manage to make plans and sneak out? Everyone!” Wonshik exclaimed.

            Hongbin looked up from the chocolate in his lap, “Even Hakyeon-Hyung snuck out. What a hypocrite, lecturing us that we can’t leave during our comeback schedules, but he’s out with some girl from that rookie girl group!” Hongbin added.

            Wonshik threw the wrapper in his hand in frustration, “Honestly, even Sanghyuk went out! He’s just a baby!”

            Hongbin nodded fiercely in agreement, “I know! And Taekwoon-Hyung left too! He has me answer for him when we go out, but even he has a date!” Hongbin chewed a chocolate agitatedly, “Jaehwan, he’s been dating casually since before debut! You’d never tell he was like that…it’s not fair.”

            They both continued eating all of the fan sent chocolates, disregarding which member they had been sent to and disobeying their strict diet eating them to begin with.

            “Why don’t you have a date anyway, you’re the visual around here. It’s not fair how handsome you are.” Wonshik prodded.

            Hongbin rolled his eyes, he didn’t appreciate his dominating role as ‘the handsome one’, “Well, what’s your excuse, aren’t you supposed to be the charismatic rapper? Huh?” Hongbin countered.

            “Hey! We were told not to make plans!” Wonshik protested.

            Hongbin cocked a brow at him and scoffed, “You probably just fell asleep…”

            “That’s not the point! We’re the ones who were betrayed here! All alone on Valentines Day!” Wonshik stated with vigor.

            “I suppose you’re right…it’s just so hard to talk to girls, so much pressure! I never know what to say.” Hongbin contributed.

            “I don’t see your problem, everyday, all I hear is chants for ‘Kong-Oppa!’ You’re really too handsome.” Wonshik commiserated.

            Hongbin’s cheeks perked up in a light pink response. “Come on, you’re the one with the ‘chocolate abs’, you’ve been getting attention from girls since you debuted on television wearing no shirt. You have a really nice body, you know.”

            Wonshik scoffed, “Hearing that from someone who has revealed their abs on so many broadcasts this comeback does nothing for me.”

            They both continued to cram inhuman amounts of confections into their mouths. They continued out of spite long after the sweets had stopped tasting good and only caused nausea. Eventually even binging on chocolate was not enough. They snuck into their manager’s room, slipping into his private alcohol stash.

            It wasn’t long before the two had drunk a bit too much and were beginning to fall into complete idiocy. It would appear that some where along the line they had really lost grip of their behavior. They sat sprawled on each other giggling in hiccups. Hongbin, inebriated, lazily poked Wonshik’s cheek.

            “No, but really…Y-you’re like super good looking, why don’t you have a date?” Hongbin slurred, “Like super, super, super good looking!”

            “Oh shut up!” Wonshik drilled his fingers into the sides of Hongbin’s face where his dimples indented, “I’m not the mystery here, you’re the pretty one. I bet even guys would go for you!”

            Hongbin staggered up to glare at Wonshik, then clumsily removed his shirt, exposing his chiseled musculature, “Hey! I look crazy manly these days, its no joke!” Hongbin said as he rubbed his stomach.

            “What a jerk…now you’re just bragging! Handsome people are the worst!” Wonshik gargled.

            Hongbin flung himself discordantly atop Wonshik and began tugging at his pullover, “Show me yours, c’mon, I’m totally catching up for real!” The two struggled as they wrestled for supremacy on the floor. Along the course of the battle, Wonshik was ridded of his upper body’s clothing. Eventually, Wonshik flipped himself onto Hongbin, swing a leg over each side of Hongbin’s waist.

            “You’re drunk, too drunk man.” Wonshik asserted.

            “You’re way drunker than me!” Hongbin cried beneath him.

            Wonshik pinched Hongbin’s cheek, garnering a pained squeak in response. “Cute.” Wonshik commented. Hongbin glared indignantly at Wonshik. In retaliation, Hongbin flung them in rotation; they rolled over the floor decorated in festive wrappings. Each one struggled to gain the dominant position on the other; which more often then not just resulted in continuous rolling.

            The two settled after exhausting themselves in an intertwined grip on their sides. All limbs tangled, each in some way keeping another from gaining an advantage. Their bare skin had begun to stick together; their combined temperature raising the winter frigidness of February to a much hotter climate, at least to themselves.

            Hongbin smirked at a nudging pressure he felt at his hip, “Wonshikie is excited to see me this Valentines day!” Hongbin sang mockingly. It would appear that all that wrestling lead to little Wonshik to make an appearance. A warm body is a warm body, thats all, really!

            Wonshik stammered incoherently, “You’re seriously drunk!” Wonshik blushed as he squirmed angling hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter