"Hyung, you're really slow."

I'll Think of a Title Later

 

"Gyu gee gee!" yelled a very excited dino, jumping around the rather annoyed looking hamster.
 
"Yes, Dongwoo-ah?" laughed Sunggyu. I mean, who could get mad at Dongwoo?
 
"Let's go to the park, hyung!" smiled Dongwoo, tugging at his arm.
 
"Like a date?" smirked Sunggyu, grinning and poking the younger's nose, turning around, just missing the pink blush that formed around Dongwoo's cheeks. 
 
Dongwoo cleared his throat, and shakily laughed, "Of course not Gyu, let's just go for the fresh air."
 
Sunggyu turned around and pouted at the younger, and Dongwoo was so close to just taking his leader and pinching his cheeks. "What if I wanted it to be a date?" 
 
Dongwoo stood there for a moment, rather shocked and at a loss for words, before he was suddenly yanked back into reality when Sunggyu started laughing, and ticked under Dongwoo's chin, "Yah, I'm playing with you, babo. Get ready, okay?" And with that Sunggyu went into his room, not even noticing how the dino flung himself onto the couch, frustrated with his hyung and how dense he was.
 
--
 
"Kim Sunggyu! Stop messing around with Dongwoo's heart!" came Woohyun's voice, and before Sunggyu could turn around and yell at Woohyun for not calling him hyung, he was smacked right in the face with his own pillow. 
 
"Yah, Woohyun-ah! One, why are you in my room? Two, what are you taaalking about?" yelled Sunggyu, glaring at the younger.
 
"Enough of that, why are you playing with our dino's heart?" pouted Woohyun, plopping himself onto the floor. 
 
"I'm not? What are you talking about Woo?" questioned Sunggyu, looking down at the greasy boy.
 
"You know! How Dongwoo's like madly in love with you?"
 
"Wait, WHAT?" exclaimed a shocked hamster, nearly dropping his shirt that he was planning to wear to go to the park with Dongwoo.
 
"Did you not know that? Hyung, you're really slow." snickered Woohyun, who was now playing on his phone.
 
"Are you sure?" asked Sunggyu, sitting himself down onto his bed.
 
So Woohyun explained to him in under five minutes of how Dongwoo would blush like crazy whenever Sunggyu would hug him, or how he would always get such a goofy smile on when Sunggyu walks into the room. Then, Woohyun smacked Sunggyu, saying he really is slow. 
 
--
 
Sunggyu honestly didn't know how to respond to that, so he shoved Woohyun out of his room, and got dressed.
 
He came out of his room to see Dongwoo sitting down, playing on his phone, and when Dongwoo looked up, Sunggyu noticed the slight blush that spread through Dongwoo's cheeks, and a goofy, rather cute, smile that spread across Dongwoo's face.
 
He noticed the way Dongwoo would be ten times more excited whenever he was with him, and how Dongwoo would never let go of the leader's arm.
 
--
 
"Hey, Dongwoo?" asked the leader, watching the younger roll around in the grass, smiling at how adorable the dino was.
 
"Yes, hyung?" Dongwoo rolled his way back to Sunggyu and stared up at his leader.
 
"What do you say if I take you out on an actual date?"