Doughnut

Delicious Lips

As Chanyeol was walking down the stairs, he heard shuffling from somewhere in the house and stopped his foot before it reached the next step. As far as he knew, the other guys where still in their bed sleeping. No one but him would usually be up this early in the morning. Reaching the last step, he bent his head around to look behind the wall. The living room was clear, as well as the bathroom. Then he heard it again. The shuffling became louder as he inched closer to the kitchen. As he neared the area, worst case scenarios crawled into his mind.

And they all revolved around the left over bucket of his KFC chicken.

If something happened to his chicken...

Chanyeol peeked through the entrance of the kitchen, and the sight he saw.... contained too many feels to explain.

Zitao, Kris' kitten/boyfriend/plaything, was sitting in the center of the tile floor wearing nothing but a baggy shirt and boxers, munching on a bag of chips with a box of doughnuts beside him in a plastic shopping bag. Crumbs littered his lips and the floor, his eyes shimmering with pleasure. His black tail curled and uncurled, swishing around happily while he enjoyed the flavorful fattening foods. A wallet laid next to his crisscrossed legs, and Chanyeol could only guess who it belonged to.

Zitao's ears perked when he hear someone let out a squeal, and he turned his stuffed face to meet Chanyeol's kawaii-struck expression.

He froze. his tail halted, and he slowly stopped chewing the crunchy chips. He just stared back at the tall curly head, who was looking at him like he was a piece of limited edition Tokidoki merchandise.

"Z-Zitao... what are you doing?" Chanyeol felt his cheeks tinting pink, but he wasn't worried about Zitao seeing it. The boy was already used to all Kris' friends blushing and pampering him because of his adorableness. As he stalked into the kitchen, he took this time to avert his gaze from the catboy and examine the rest of the room.

All the cabinets were swung open, half it's content sitting on the counters. The fridge and freezer doors were wide open too. Someone was obviously rampaging around looking for food, and didn't bother to clean their mess.

"I.. I got really hungry and Kris gege didn't have any snacks in his room! A-And I tried to look for some food out here, but.. there was nothing for me to eat..." Zitao trailed off, his face reddened of embarrassment.

Chanyeol searched the fridge for his chicken he hid all the way in the back, but when he opened the KFC bucket, it was empty.

Hm, wonder who ate it...

"Well.. my leftover's are missing.."
Zitao knew where they were. The bulge in his t-shirt reveals everything,  but he didn't say anything.

"So I um.. I took gege's wallet and bought myself some snacks~!" Chanyeol sadly sighed at his loss of chicken and disposed of the empty box. He took a seat next to Zitao, who was offering a chip to his mouth. When we kindly rejected, the boy pouted and ate it himself.
"Kris won't be happy to see five dollars missing from his wallet." He played with the wallet in his hands, and looked to Zitao, who was barely paying him any mind.
"That's nothing compared to what I usually spend. Do you want one?" Zitao opened the box of doughnuts and poked Chanyeol's nose with one, leaving a sweet pink residue behind.
"No thank you. I don't think I could enjoy a doughnut bought with stolen money."
"Aw, please?" The catboy ripped it in half and jabbed it at the other's mouth. "Just a little piece?" He giggled at Chanyeol's annoyed expression.
"N-No! I don't want it!"

Chanyeol wouldn't admit it, but it was nice to have Zitao's attention. He would usually be glued to Kris' side all day, following him to school and waiting at the nearby playground until he finished. Then he'd try to follow him to work, but would be sent home since the tattoo shop doesn't allow pets, or well, in Zitao's case, anything living thing that isn't 100% human.

Yes, Chanyeol liked his attention. It was nice. That bundle of energy and cuteness all aimed at him. No one else. No Kris. Just him. Park Chanyeol.

Maybe things would have been different it were him who found Zitao, sleeping in a damp cardboard box in a dark abandoned alley, instead of Kris.

Would have been, but the past has already happened and can't be undone.

Zitao noticed the other's distant behavior and decided to crawl into his lap while he was distracted by whatever it was he was thinking. Thighs planted on each side of Chanyeol's legs, Zitao's sat snug in the center. He leaned forward and the icing that still lingered on Chanyeol's nose, snapping him out of his trance.

"Zitao get off me! What if Kris come down and see's us like this!" He attempted to push the raven-head off his lap, but he stayed firm in place. "Look, you may not care about Kris' money or what he thinks of your actions when he's not around, but I do! And you are not going to get me in deep with him."
"I don't do anything when he's not around!" Zitao gaped his mouth and placed a hand over his chest in a surprised manner.
"Yeah, really. You think I'd believe you? I see you, Zitao. Hopping between laps for an itch here, and some pampering there. Living off of other peoples love while waiting for your Krissie to arrive." Chanyeol smirked at Zitao's flared cheeks and laughed/groaned when he was flicked in the forehead.
"Yah, you shut your mouth or I'll stay here until he wakes up." He threatened, slightly annoyed. "Share this with me and I'll leave you alone."

The smile he shot at Chanyeol would have been completely cute and innocent, if it weren't for that slight, barely even there, gleam in this eyes.
"Whatever, just give it to me." Chanyeol sighed and put out his hand to retrieve the tiny pastry, but Zitao nodded his head and place one side of the sweet in his mouth.

Chanyeol wasn't a slow fellow. He caught on to what the younger was doing, and wasn't so undesirable of the idea. But, he couldn't let that show. Hah, no way in hell. What if one day Zitao got mad and told Kris out of revenge?
"You've got to be kidding me! Just give me the damn doughnut!"
The latter shook his head and whined, slightly bouncing against Chanyeol's crotch. 

The second the curly head gasped from a wave of ecstasy, Zitao wasted no time in shoving the other side of the doughnut in his mouth. Their lips crashed for an instant, tongues momentarily grazed, and Chanyeol had to restrain himself from grabbing Zitao's luscious thighs and pulling him closer.

But as soon as it came, it went. Zitao bit off his chunk and ate it gleefully, and stared at Chanyeol until he finished his piece.
"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" That gleam in his eye was back, and this time it brought a small grin and a light laugh.

But as soon as it came, it went. The younger's back was now against the cold tile floor. He shivered at the sudden contact, and opened his eyes to meet Chanyeol, who was hovering over him.

"G-Gege?" Chanyeol could almost laugh at the shakiness of Zitao's voice. He wasn't scared. Surprised maybe, but not scared. The boy has been taunting him the whole time with that smirk and those giggles and that doughnut and those eyes. The whole damn time, he's been anticipating this.

"Zitao, I swear you've been asking for this. And now you're gonna get it."

 

a'n: doughnut can be spelled as either 'donut' or 'doughnut' and I have no idea why I decide to spell it the lengthier way. 

I have no idea.

No idea.

Comment! And tell me what you think (:~