The Beginning

Meant To Be

Park Jiyeon POV

 

“Hi my name is Jiyeon. I know, there is a lot of people name Jiyeon, but I’m Park Jiyeon. A girl who can’t stand out for herself is most likely called a coward. My sisters, Sunny and Rainia had much better life than me. They get whatever they want. Unless it’s cheap then my mom would buy it. Me, I never get anything even if I asked. But on the other hand, my dad is a completely different story. He is the only one who cares how I feel and would buy things for me.”

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

“Jiyeon which one do you want to read? Cinderella, or Enchanted?” Dad asked.

“Umm… can you read me Enchanted?” I said.

“Sure. Ok. Once upon a time, there was a lovely girl name Jiyeon. She was about to marry a prince name Mir. On the day she was getting married, she met an old woman. The old woman said that she lost something in a fountain.”

“Ma’am can you get me that red looking thing?” The old women said.

“Sure.” Jiyeon Said.

“When Jiyeon got closer to the fountain, the old women gave her a push and she fell inside the fountain. When Jiyeon woke up, she found herself in completely different world. There she met another guy name Tao. They lived together ever since until the old women appeared again. This time she gave Jiyeon an apple. She said if she eats the apple, she could become more beautiful and everyone will fall in love with her. Right after she took the bite, she fainted. Only true loves kiss could wake her up. So when Tao kissed Jiyeon, she woke up under Tao arms. The old women got so mad that she turned herself into a monster. But the love between Tao and Jiyeon was so strong that they destroyed the monster together. Then Tao and Jiyeon lived happily ever after. The end!!!” Dad finished.

“That’s a very nice story dad.” I said.

~~~~~~~~End flashback~~~~~~~~

Do you know why I picked Enchanted? I think my life is similar to hers.”

“Jiyeon!!!” Tiffany called.

“YES!!!” I shouted.

“Can you rewrite these lyrics for me? They don’t sound that good.” Tiffany said.

“Ok. I’m on it.” I answered.

I went back to my desk and started to check the lyrics. I don’t think it sound nice as well. Whoever wrote this I think they should quit this job. I’m not trying to be mean or something. I’m just being honest.

~~~~~~~~Fast forward to 6:30~~~~~~~~

“Hey do you want to eat hot pot today? I think it’s cheaper today.” Tiffany said.

“Ok let’s go.” D.O said.

“Oh. You guys leaving? Ok then bye. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said.

“Hey! What you doing?” A manly voice said.

“Oh I’m working late today. I still have a lot of thing to finish.” I said shyly.

“My name is Suho and you’re really cute.” Suho said.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Although today I’m retiring but I’ll be really happy that you could contact me.”

He blew me a kiss while he was leaving. After that little conversation, I think I found my dream prince. I didn’t even feel like doing the rest of my work so left the office and locked the door. While walking home, I sneezed and it started to snow.

“Hey, nice to meet you. I’m the Christmas girl. I look just like you. The only reason why I could talk to you right now is because you wanted to have nice vacation with you new boyfriend right?”

“Yeah, How do you know that?” I asked

“Because I could read you mind. Here this is a magazine. Please go to page 118.” Christmas girl said.

I turned to page 118 and read what it was about.

“Cruise?!?” I shouted

“Yup. Since he is your first boyfriend, you should show him your wonderful body. Make him become a bad boy.” She said

“You mean go on bed? But my mom said that a girl shouldn’t go on bed so soon unless that person truly loves her…” I said

“Shhh! How would you know? Maybe he could be your dream prince? Don’t lose the chance. Go on. Have a nice vacation with your boyfriend.” She said.

“But I don’t think he is my boyfriend. I just met him like 30 minutes ago.” I said.

‘Remember that he said you were cute? That already meant that he asked you out. That’s how boys ask girls out.” She said.

“Maybe I’ll give it a try.” I said.

I sneezed again but this time it stopped snowing and when I looked at the Christmas girl again, she was back to a cartoon girl but now she don’t look like me. This whole thing wasn’t a dream; I still had the magazine in my hands. I called Suho and asked if she wants to go on a cruise with me.

“Hello Suho, do you want to go on a cruise with me? I’ll pay for everything. Our tickets, room, etc.” I said.

“Sure that’ll be great.” Suho said.

“:Ok. I’ll see you tomorrow then. And also we’ll meet at like 12o’clock in front the office because I want to see you.” I said shyly.

“Ok sure. I’ll be 10 minute early. Bye” He said

“Bye. See you tomorrow.” I said.

I hanged up and walked home happily. Finally got home.

“Hi Thunder! How’d you been all day? It’s time for your dinner.” I said.

~~~Ruff Ruff~~~

“Good boy.” I said while patting on his head.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I sang happily like my entire dream had come true. When I finished I could see that Thunder looks really lonely. Maybe it is time to get him a girl- friend. I went to my room and packed everything up for tomorrow. I sneezed again and again and I thought I should get some cold medicine. I brought all the cold medicine that I had so that it wouldn’t ruin my cruise day. I finished packing and started to go to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~~~~

“Good morning Thunder. Here’s you breakfast. Enjoy. Mommy is going on a cruise for 2 days so hope you could take care of yourself. Also if I find a mess in the house I will think that you messed it up with your friends. Here’s the food for 3 days. Don’t eat a lot or else you’ll get fat and when you get fat no girl dogs will like you. Ok Mommy is leaving now. Bye.” I said.

I left the house with my luggage. I walked so fast that I got to the office in 10 minutes. While walking in, I saw Suho.

“Hey!! You came really early today.” I said

“Of course I wanted to give you a surprise.” He said while smiling. “Ok let’s go.”

We walked downstairs and went inside the car.

~~~~~~~~Fast Forward~~~~~~~~

“OMG it’s so big.” I said while feeling the fresh sea.

Of course. Sometimes when I have nothing to do, I always go online and check some beautiful things. And you can’t believe what I saw.” He said.

“So what did you see?” I said curiously.

“I saw cruise bigger than this and inside is full of full things.” He said

“Yeah sometimes I do that too. But I see more things than you. Such as cool pets that people have, fun trips that people took, and… Achoo!!!!” I sneezed.

“What the hell. Did you just sneeze on me? Are you trying to make me sick or something?” He said angrily.

“No I’m sorry. But don’t worry I brought cold medicine. When I get on the ship then I’ll eat one.” I said.

“Ok. Then I’ll go up first and check if there is any fun places so that later I could surprise you.” He said

“Ok then come back soon I’ll wait for you in room 2006.” I said while looking down.

“Ok I’ll see you later.” He said

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. I stood looking at the sea for about 10 minutes before I go in. I walked inside while dragging my luggage.

End POV

No one’s POV

“Your almost there manager! And that’s it!! 1 minute and 4 seconds. That’s probably your best record.” Anson said.

“Of course and did you get me the thing that I wanted?” Luhan said.

“Of course. Here you go.” Anson said while handing Luhan a ring.

“Naeun, I’ll make this your best moment of your life.” Luhan said while looking at the ring.

On the other hand, Naeun waiting in the cab.

“Ma’am you’re here and it cost $50.” The driver said.

All of a sudden, Naeun received a phone call from Luhan.

“Hello, Luhan I’m already near the cruise ship. Right now I’m paying for my cab fee.”

“That fast. Ok I’ll wait for you in room 2009.” Luhan said.

“Ok. Bye my sweetheart.”

She hang up and was about to pay until she received a phone from her manager.

“Hello.” She said.

“Naeun come back fast. The New York client said that you could do Odette. Come back fast before you can’t make your dream come true.” Her manager said.

Naeun didn’t know what do and asked the cab driver to drive her back. She didn’t even dare calling Luhan saying that she didn’t go on the cruise. On the other hand, Luhan and Jiyeon were walking to their room until they bumped to each other.

Jiyeon POV

While I was walking with my luaggange I suddenly bumped into someone. He was holding his arm around me. I could feel the warmness within him. And not just that, he looks just like my dream prince.

“Next time don’t put your glasses on the floor. Then someone will trip on it.” He said while taking away his feet from my glasses.

“Oh ok, I’m sorry!!!!” I said while picking up my glasses.

Park Jiyeon POV

 

Sorry for the spelling and grammer mistakes. Hope you enjoyed my chapter.