That Beautiful Man

That Beautiful Man

     Using the force of friction, I dragged my feet against the floor and pulled myself towards the table. Now ready, I picked out my H pencil, which is used for lighter shades, and drew the outline of this beautiful man. Sketching out his soft fluffy hair, adding in minor details and following down passed his chiseled, yet soft features towards his two protruding collar bones from heaven. Finishing the outline I proceed to shade and highlight his hair, using a darker shade, HB; creating a mass of fluffiness on top of his head. Soon, I started to sketch out his perfect eyes. I drew his eyes to represent his playful, carefree nature. Then for awhile, I switched to a charcoal pencil to emphasize the darkness of his alluring eyes, adding life to them. The eyes I drew were, although playful, they were also mysterious. His eyes were enchanting; I could stare at them and lose myself forever. After making sure his eyes were perfectly shaped, I moved onto his angular nose. I drew and shaded it so it would represent his flawlessness perfectly. Now, I started to draw my favourite part of his face, his lips. I sketched the lips big and plump. Making them look as kissable as possible. I drew them perfectly in proportion to the rest of his pretty face. Squealing, because I was nearly done, I added in the final touches. Finally, I sat back and stared at the picture of the beautiful man. This man’s face was almost as perfect as the golden ratio; some flaws here and there, but still his face was perfect to me. Smiling, I started to stretch, as it has been three hours since I started to draw. I hear the sound of keys rattle and the door opens to reveal no other than that beautiful man.

_____________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it! That beautiful man is obviously Taemin. I was wondering if I should post up my shory about JaeHi and Myungsoo. I don't know if my writing skills are good enough yet, so I'll think about it.