Mandarin Lessons

Mandarin Lessons

"Ser."

"Ser."

"Se-r."

"Ser."

"No, no, it's se-r, not ser."

"Sher."

"Se-r."

"Ser."

Luhan threw his hands up in the air dramatically. "No no no! It's se-r, not ser, baozi."

Minseok banged his head on the table. "Urgh, I can't do this. Why do I have to be in Exo-M anyway? I'm korean!"

Jongdae sympathetically patted his hyung's back. "We're in the same boat, hyung."

Luhan rolled his eyes and turned to jongdae. "Okay your turn. Ser."

"Ser."

"Se-r."

"Se-r."

"See? See?! He can do it!" Luhan shrieked at the eldest, pointing proudly at the younger.

"And that's why they let him actually sing, not rap like me when I actually got into SM by singing," Minseok lifted his head and sighed remorsefully, puffing up his cheeks. "I hate you, Jongdae," he shot the younger a light glare.

"Aw, I love you too, baozi-hyung," the troll replied cheekily.

Minseok groaned. "Not you too, Jongdae. Luhan, you have got to stop calling me that."

"It wasn't my fault that the company decided to use that as your nickname."

"Please do not remind me of that. They're just making fun of my chubby cheeks! This is an offense! They're practically calling me fat!"

"You are overreacting, Minseok-ah. You know perfectly that that isn't the reason why they gave you that name."

"Oh yes I do! It's because my cheeks make me look fat! These," Minseok pinched his own cheeks,"Are the reasons." He fake-sobbed. "They even told me to learn how to make baozi expressions! Like seriously?!"

Luhan sighed yet again and stood up. "I think it's cute, you know. Jongdae, please try to calm your drama queen of a boyfriend, I'm calling the lessons off for today. You guys know that I'd rather sleep than do this," Luhan said, pointing at the still overwrought person who was still pulling onto his cheeks, cursing them. The chinese then headed to his shared room with Sehun in their Korea dorm, leaving the couple in the living room.

When the door was heard shut, Minseok opened an eye. "Is he gone?"

"Yes, he is," Jongdae turned to face him. "And don't think I didn't know that that was actually one of your tactics to avoid our mandarin lessons, hyung."

"It wasn't! I was really trying my best to pronounce that sher or ser or something like that but it was so confusing, okay? It sounds the same to me, how do expect a true korean like me to do it?"

"Hyung."

"Don't you hyung me, Jongdae, I-"

"Hyung.'

"-am still frustrated over this matter like seriously what were they thinking-"

"Hyung."

"-putting us koreans in a chinese band! That is just ridiculous omigosh-"

"Hyung!" Jongdae slapped a hand over Minseok's mouth to shut him up. "Calm down. Take a deep breath, okay? Slowly, inhale and let it go, slowly." Minseok looked at him with wide eyes but nodded. He did as told and finally calmed down.

Closing their notebooks, Jongdae led Minseok back to their room while bringing their books in one hand. They entered their room and Jongdae let go of his hyung's hand to put the books away, leaving Minseok blankfaced by the closed door. The younger then led his hyung to his bed and made him lay down, then joining his hyung before pulling the covers over them and hugged the elder close to him, his head gently.

"Jongie?"

"Hm?"

"Why were we the ones that were put in Exo-M? Like seriously Sehun has better chinese than me," Minseok pouted and snuggled closer to the younger.

"I'd like to think it's because we're awesome," Jongdae wriggled a bit and tightened his arm around his boyfriend.

Minseok snorted. "Of course, you obnoxious brat."

"Hey, you love this obnoxious brat."

"Heck yeah I do," Minseok smiled and closed his eyes. "You know, I kinda actually wanted to escape our mandarin lessons just now."

"I knew it," Jongdae chuckled. "You actually like it when we call you baozi, right?"

"Mmhm," Minseok opened his eyes nd smiled cheekily. "It makes me sound cute and adorable like a baby."

"You are my baby."

"Hey, I'm your hyung, mind you."

"Still doesn't change the fact that you're my baby." Jongdae nuzzled the elder's nose, making him blush. "My cute, adorable, baozi hyung." And he leaned in.

They shared a simple but sweet kiss beneath the covers, feeling the warmth radiate from each other. Jongdae gently pulled away from the kiss and smiled as he carressed his boyfriend's cheek lovingly.

"We shouldn't escape from our mandarin lessons again, hyung. Manager-hyung would go ballistic if he knew."

"Stop exaggerating, Jongie. But yeah, we shouldn't. I kinda feel sorry for burdening Luhan, so I think we shoul at least show some effort in it and maybe treat him to bubble tea one day."

"Mm, sounds good. But for now, let's just spend time with each other."

"Okay."

********************************************

Author's note/rant:

I just got back home from driving lessons and I smell like a car. like seriously. and my sister's a raging witch right now.

Comment so I know what you think of my story! Thank you! :)