Chapter 2

We Got Married. #TeenFinite version. (Hiatus/Edit)

Myungsoo laugh. "Seriously?"

The PD just smiles and noded his head.

"We were in recording. Hana. Dul. Set!"

Beep

"Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite L imnida! Now Im at WGM and wheres my wifey?" Myungsoo coed and laugh.

______

"We in recording. Hana. Dul. Set!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Pabo Chunji imnida~!" Chunji waves and laugh again.

His ears red.

"Aishh, This is so embrassing. So where is my wifey?" Chunji poked the camera.

_______

"Where is my husbands nae? mmm."

"Oh, Mission card again?"

The camera noded.

"Mmm.. At room? 365."

You go to room 365, since you're too clueless, you asking some random people, where is 365 rooms are.

"Where room number 365?" You asking Sungyeol and Woohyun who just laughing and chat.

"Go straight and turn left. Oh, Are you fans? Cause room 365 is having WGM and one of our member is waiting at there with one of Teen Top member." 

Says Sungyeol and eyeing me head to toe.

"Wait, Are you...Lee Jikyung by any chances?" Woohyun asked and eyeing you.

"Yes. Im Jikyung and..you both looks fimiliar..Are you both from Infinite and....Omg. Sungyeol and Woohyun?! You guys look diffrent." You tried not to spazzing.

"Hey Jikyung. Haha yeah. This is our bare face." Woohyun chuckled.

"Omg. My two favourite member. I love you guys!" You giggles.

"Oh really? Are you maknae from Bright/BRight right? Cause we often seeing you always #1 on the K-Chart. Chukkae." Sungyeol smiles and mess your hair.

You blushed.

Someone coughed.

"Oh sorry," You look at the camera and mouthed "Can't help" and then mehrong.

"So..You need to go right? Cause we gonna go now. Bye." Woohyun give you wink and walk away with Sungyeol.

"Youu see that?! Woohyun give me wink. A wink. Oh my god. Soo handsome." You giggles like fangirl who just got fan service.

___

"Oh..Annyeonghaseyo. L imnida." Myungsoo bows to Chunji.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Chunji Imnida." Chunji bows.

Only one words can describe them...

Awkward

"So...you're victim in WGM too?" Says Myungsoo who is tried to open the convo.

"I guess so." Chunji chuckle and shrug.

.....Silent.

*Why this girl so late.*

*Girls always late like Ljoe.*

Usually, Myungsoo always with Ljoe, Because Ljoe is friendly
 

"So..You think.. Our wife is pretty?"

"I don't know, But what i know is, She is 19 years old and she is maknae from girlgroup."

"Do you know what name it is?" Asked Chunji curious.

"I don't know." Myungsoo shrug.