A Date With Oppa

A Date With Oppa

You were getting ready for your first date with your Boyfriend OH SEHUN =)

 

'Waaaaah! We're really going on a date now~' You said to yourself daydreaming.

"_____! Sehun-ah is here!" your mother called out.

 

You hurriedly fix yourself, smiled and soon headed downstairs.

 

"Oppa!" You shouted and hugged him from the back.

"_____-ah! How have you been?" He asked as he turned to face you.

"I'm fine, how about you oppa?" You asked him back.

"I'm doing fine, just being busy with work."

"Then thats fine..." You smiled at him as he smiled at you too.

"Shall we go?" He asked you reaching out his hand for you to take.

 

You smiled and entwined your fingers with his.

 

----------

 

Soon, the both of you arrived at the Amusement Park. YOu were wearing a Sweater and a short together with a pair of high long socks and snickers. Sehun was wearing a sweater, the hood almost covering his face and pants. Sehun knew he captured so much attention. By the way, he was a member of the well known group EXO team K.

 

"Sorry~" He apologized to you.

"Waeyo oppa?(Why oppa?)" You asked

"We should have went to a place with just a few people. Even if I wear disguises, everyone still seems to notice who I am." He said looking down.

Yo

u knew for a fact having an Idol Boyfriend is not easy at all. It's bever been easy. Sehun courted you for almost a year. He was the school heartrob, every girls dreamboy. And you, you were only a smart student that didn't know how to socialize with people. Out of the many beautiful students in school, he chooses to court you. He was the only one you were able to make conversation with. Then, slowly but surely; you fell for him.

 

"It's alright oppa~" You smiled.

"Just don't mind them..." You added. He sighed and soon smiled back at you.

 

The two of you had the best time of your couple life. You guys took pictures at a booth, posing sweet poses like a married couple. You guys ate at a special Restaurant Sehun rented for just the two of you. He prepared direworks for you. You guys went to many places hand-in-hand.

 

"Thank you for today oppa~" You thanked him as soon you guys arrived at your place.

"No problem. I hope you enjoyed it." He said.

"Of course! I always enjoy being with Sehun oppa~"

"I'll go ahead now."

"Okay~ Saranghae oppa~ (I love you oppa)" You said and pressed your lips to his.

"I love you too~" He replied.

 

~~~~~END~~~~~

 

[A/N] Done! Hope you guys like it <3 Comments are loved. Subscribe if you guys like it <3 Sarangae everyone !