It is the end?

It's only the begining

 

A.N: so i add pt 2, sorry for i was unable to make chapter 2 because it was too short >.< i promised i shall be back very soon with the 2nd chapter
 
 
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
~_______ POV~
'Attention passengers thank you for choosing Eva airline,  this is your captain speaking please put on your seat belt we're taking off in 3 mins'
*sigh* I can't believe that I'm leaving everything behind right now. I guess this a fresh start for me. A new page......... 
 
                               _____ 3 months ago _____ 
~~ 's flash back~~~
I remember it like yesterday, the day he ask me out...
' ________ u wanna go out with me?' oh gosh he  ask me out, I had a crush on him for such a long time >\\\\< How do I answer? ' ....y-ea-h' I almost whisper that. Suddenly his harm reach out n hug me. * for that moment I was the happiest girl on earth* 
And the day he took my first kiss too...
"Can I kiss you...?" OMO did he just ask me that... Oh gosh how am I gonna answer him???? "..... Ye..ah" then he lean down and kiss me
I never thought I see this coming but the day he broke my heart also...
"____ I need 2 tlk to u......." I sense that something is wrong but I don't know what... 
"yeah?"  I'm really nervous right now. 
" You know I really like you and our relationship been really memorable and this is not your fault but mine, *sight * let end it, because my heart been beating for another girl and I don't want to hurt u....". As soon as he said that tears start rolling down my face n it won't stop. 
".....thank you for telling me this..... I wish u luck with that girl" I ran away as soon as I said it, I wish I never said that but now it too late, I should have seen this day coming. I did hear him and his friend talk about how nice and pretty Crystal is ( ____'s best friend in American ) and I even over heard him confess to them that he fall in love with her. I should end it sooner instead of lying to myself and let it end like this. 
~~ end of flash back~~~ 
Two days after the break up. 
'I can't believe they broke up, they're such a cute couple.' whisper * and more whisper *  these are the only things that I heard now as I walked down the hallway. As soon as I heard it I walk away as fast as possible because I don't want all of those bad memories to come back.I need to move on ASAP. But how can I when.......
 
"BOOO!" said crystal which wake me up from talking to myself.
"AHHH! Don't scare me like that!" I scream at her then started to laugh. I loves her so much n I can never get mad at her, *sigh* beside it not even her fault that he broke up with me, I bet she didn't know that he like her. 
 
~CRYSTAL POV~
OMG that jerk I can't believe he broke up with ________ just like that >:(
OMO there ______ n she look really sad, imma go n cheer her up, "BOO" then she yelled out "AHHH! don't scare me like that!"heee I bet I scare her, then she started to laugh. * GOOD at least I cheer her up a bit* then suddenly she look like she in deep thought. Then without a warning tear started to fall down her cheek making two long rivers. 
"OMO ______ pls stop it okay" then I pull her toward the nearest bathroom and hug her . Ik I should comfort her but idk wat to say that can stop her tear right now, the  only thing I can do now is hug her n listen to her problem.
 "shhh, stop crying, it's okay, he not the last guy on earth, there are still million of other guys out there that have a very good heart." I hope she calm down, class about to start soon n I don't want her to look like a mess n go to class. *sight* I guess there only one thing left to do, so I took out my iPod n turn on the music to Big Bang Monster . Idk wat the deal but every time we listen to Big Bang Music it alway calm us down. 
                                    ----- a few min. Later----
"Are you okay now?" I ask her,
 and she answer "yeah I'm fine, let go back to class" 
"..... R u sure?" Asking her that but ik that deep down she is breaking in side. 
"..... I'm sure"
*sigh* " if you're really okay then let go to class"
~~_________'s ex boyfriend pov ~~~~
I feel like a jerk..... But I have to be true to my feeling; the longer I stay with her they deeper she will fall so I rather hurt her now so she can get over me than lie to her. 
 
The worst part it I fell for her best friend.... I mean STUPID ME !!!! There a tons of girl in this school why her best friend?!?!??! Suddenly a figure woke me from my thought. It's ________ , is she crying right now???? Part of me want reach out for her but the other tell me to stop or I will hurt her more..... Without thinking my hand move on their own. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Crystal next to ________. Then I relize I can't do this so I quickly walk away.

Lee Hi ~

School is finally over * sigh* at least I didn’t run to him today but I can’t ignore him forever…..

“Umma I’m home” said LHi “Oh sweetie you’re home come and sit your appa and I have something very important to tell you….”

~~~~~~

Gd just finish his album record  in America today but since there still 1hrs left; because he finished, early so he decided to go for a stroll. Since it’s the U.S so he think that not many people going recognize him so didn’t bother so much with his disguise. Thus he put on a beanie and a pair of sun glass and started and headed for pathway leading to the park.

Gdragon~

Hmm the breeze is soo nice….. Suddenly he heard screaming from all direction “OMG!!! IT’S JIYONG OPPA!!!” “WHAT GDRAGON? WHERE?” OVER THERE!!” he turn to look and see a bunch of girls is toward him.

“OMO did they recognize me already?” he said as he ran. As he was running he notice the groups of girls that chasing him got bigger “ I can’t just keep running like this it’ll attract too much attention I need to lose them somehow” he think to himself. Suddenly across from him there was a crowed so he was able to blend in quickly and ran toward a lake with no one following him.

*phew* I got rid of them but now I’m out of breath *Huff* then *sniff**sniff* what’s that noise??

As he walk closer he see a figure siting on the ground. He’s now thinking to himself if he should walk closer or just walk away………… suddenly that figure stand up and head toward him. ( OHH MY GOD…. should I ran and hide or just stay here >.<) 

 
______________________________
A.N (author note) : so how do u like the story so far? Please comment if you have anything suggestion and please try not to spoil the chapter by commenting too much detail.   please note that I cannot update that frequently because I'm very busy with school so please be patient  with me. I'm going to end this A.N with Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBES. Criticism are welcome after all these would make my story better but please don't post something *cough* stupid* like " you're story are dumb!" please tell me what i need to change or improve. And right now I'm looking for Co author so please MSG me and I'll send you the detail later.   And please excuse my grammar and spelling as you know I'm not perfect but if you point something out I'll try to fix it . Thanks again so please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENTS. N btw how do you my new poster ? I got it from :
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/234795/flower-power-graphics-open-graphic-request-shinee-exo-posters-postershop-requestshop
 If you ever need a poster just click on this link .