To: Kim Sunggyu

Oneshot

 

when sunggyu first found the box of chocolate sitting outside his apartment, he assumed it was for his roommate, woohyun. (that boy had girls all over him) surprisingly, it was for him.
 
to: kim sunggyu
 
kekeke i hope you like the chocolates!! ^^
 
but it wasn't signed by anyone in particular.
 
 so sunggyu spent his night enjoying the box of chocolates and wondering who on earth would possibly give this to him.
 
--
 
the second time sunggyu found something in front of his apartment was when he was coming back from a long day of school and work. it was wrapped perfectly, and sunggyu didnt have the heart to open it once he got inside. not to mention, this gift was much bigger than he expected.
 
to: kim sunggyu
 
dont keep falling asleep in class, kekeke
 
sunggyu narrowed his eyes, as he read the later. how'd this person know he fell asleep during class? he carefully unwrapped the wrappings and found a fluffy blanket, with the note "kim sunggyu hwaiting!" on top of it.
 
so sunggyu spent his night laying on the fluffy pillow, trying to study for his upcoming test. 
 
--
 
the third time sunggyu found something outside his apartment was when he just got back from a mandatory dance class he had to take with hoya. he was beyond exhausted, and somehow seeing the gift outside his apartment, waiting for him, made him feel somewhat special.
 
to: kim sunggyu
 
hyung, i'll help you with the dance! 
 
so, this was one of my dongsaeng huh? thought sunggyu, as he started to open up the box. it was a cd of the music he had to dance to and memorize, and he remembered struggling to keep up with everyone else.
 
so sunggyu spent his night practicing his dance choreography, while the whining woohyun told him to "keep it down, i'm trying to sleep!"
 
--
 
the fourth time sunggyu found the gift outside of his apartment was when sunggyu had failed one of his tests, accidentally spilled coffee all over his brand new shirt, and had to walk his way back home. not to mention, he had a major headache that was killing him. 
 
to: kim sunggyu
 
please rest, hyung! i hope this makes your day a little better!!~
 
sunggyu opened the box to find a bottle of advil, and a new shirt he had on before he spilled the coffee all over himself. 
 
--
 
woohyun claims it's a "secret admirer" one night when they're sitting on the couch watching t.v., sunggyu wrapped with the fluffy blanket given by the anonymous person and woohyun throwing popcorn into the air, trying to catch it. 
 
sunggyu just rolls his eyes and laughs when the bowl of popcorn slips out of woohyun's hands, whining that "the butter made my hands greasy." 
 
--
 
it's winter now, and it's been over a month since he's last gotten a gift. 
 
so when sunggyu finds this gift ouside his apartment was the day when he forgot to bring a jacket with him, resulting with him catching a cold.
 
to: kim sunggyu
 
it's been awhile, hyung! sorry =.= 
feel better!
 
and inside the box is a thermos with some chicken soup, and some cold medicine. 
 
so sunggyu spends that night cuddled with the blanket over him, drinking some chicken soup while trying his best not to fall asleep while doing his homework.
 
--
 
woohyun says he knows who his "secret admirer" is. 
 
sunggyu just rolls his eyes, and chucks a pillow at him.
 
"serious hyung, i know who!" yelled woohyun, dodging the pillow and flopping himself down on the couch next to sunggyu.
 
"fine, who?"
 
"dongwoo, of course."
 
--
 
and now it all makes sense to sunggyu. dongwoo was there that one day when sunggyu was whining about wanting chocolate, but not having enough money to buy it himself. dongwoo was in the same class that sunggyu had fallen asleep in. dongwoo was also in the same dance class as sunggyu, and he remembered dongwoo spent an extra hour and a half trying to teach sunggyu the correct dance the next day.. dongwoo was also working the same shift with sunggyu at the coffee shop, having seen sunggyu spilled the coffee all over his new shirt that he knew he loved, watching him whine and pout. he was also there when sunggyu didn't have his jacket, and dongwoo offered him his, but sunggyu claimed "you'd get sick too, babo." 
 
and now the puzzle fit, and sunggyu wondered how he hasn't noticed until woohyun mentioned it. 
 
--
 
it's christmas eve, and sunggyu is coming back from work, upset that he couldn't spend christmas with his family.
 
he finds a box waiting for him. 
 
dongwoo is his immediate thought. and recently, it's been the only thing he could think of. dongwoo. 
 
to: kim sunggyu
 
merry christmas! i hope this makes
your christmas a little bit better =.=
 
and inside the box, sunggyu found another note.
 
turn around, hyung!
 
and with one quick turn, he's face to face with a smiling dino. sunggyu jumps back, shocked at the sudden apperance of dongwoo. where the hell did he come from?  
 
and dongwoo held up a mistletoe right above there heads, smiling with the hint of a blush across his cheeks. 
 
and sunggyu did what he felt was necessary, he pulled the dino close to him and bit his ear. 
 
--
 
dongwoo and sunggyu ended up as a couple, shortly after sunggyu had bitten the dino's ear, who was whimpering in pain, sending death glares at his hyung. 
 
they never really did have that kiss under the mistletoe, but sunggyu promised dongwoo there'd be plenty more to come.