∞ Ch. One || Final ∞

Hello

 

 

 

It was a new day, and the sun shone on my face, causing my eyes to flutter open. It was a nice way to wake up. Well, it was my favorite way of waking up because it was calm, quiet, and gave off a nice feeling. It made me happy, just like you do.
 
After taking my morning shower and dressing in a pair of denim shorts and a light sweater, I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. There, I was met with the sight of my parents; my mother was making breakfast as she laughed at a joke my father made while he read his morning newspaper. They were happy together, just like how I was happy when we hung out together.
 
"Morning, dad," I greeted as he gave me a grin, "How was sleep?" I hummed in response as my mother kissed me on the forehead, "Hurry and eat. Don't want you to be late to class now." She set down a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast, along with a cup of orange juice. I smiled at her appreciatively before I began to eat.
 
Once finished, my father drove me to the university I attended. "How is your other half doing?" he half-asked and half-teased; I knew that he was asking about you. "Fine," I replied.
 
"When are you two getting together?" my father would tease me sometimes with that line, and I forced a smile on my face before sighing, a different smile creeping onto my face, "You know that's not going to happen, dad."
 
"Sorry," he would apologize, an apologetic smile on his face before I shook my head, "It's alright."
 
My dad sighed sadly as I got out of the car. Once he drove away, I stopped waving, letting my hand drop down by my side again before turning around, beginning to walk to the first class I have.
 
I would spot you in the back corner of the classroom with your group of friends and that special person. I sighed to myself before taking my seat in the opposite corner in the back. I would glance at you sometimes before you caught my gaze. Giving me a smile that would make my insides turn fuzzy, you would mouth to me the word that would make my day complete, no matter what time of day it is:
 
"Hello."

I was wondering...
...Would this be a nice story start-off?
o~o ???