2

Not good enough.

"Yayayay, it's the weekend!" Hana cheered. 

Grrrr

Hana's stomach just grumbled.

"Yah! Are you hungry?" Chunji asked.

"Ani..." She replied.

"But your stomach just grumbled." Chunji said.

"I have problems with my stomach." Hana told him.

"Omo! Are you serious? We got to go to the hospital!" He exclaimed, trying to get her up.

"Oppa, it's ok! It's nothing bad! I already went." She lied.

"Jinjja? I'm believing you because you're my girlfriend." He said while looking into her eyes. Hana melt into his gaze. She felt guilty for lying but she ccan't do anything about it. Since Hana wants to lose weight.

"So oppa.... What do you want to do?" Hana asked. She didn't want to go out. Or else they will have to eat and she'll get fatter.

"Hmmm. Let's go to the park!" He suggested.

"Arasso!" Hana agreed.

"OPPAAA! PUSH ME!" Hana yelled out. She was on the swing while tightly closing her eyes.

"I'm right here.' He purred suductivly into her ear.

"WAH!" She flinched.

"Keke, ready!" Chunji then started to push her.

"Wheeeee!" She cheered.

"Ah, so fun!" Hana and Chunji started to play and just have fun in the park.

 

Few days past and Hana keeps on saying she either ate or she's not hungry or she has already ate.

Chunji kind of gotten suspicious of her acting this way. Even her appearence was different. She looked a lot more paler and skinnier. Chunji first thought that she was exercising but then thought differently.

Is she even eating properly? He thought to himself. 

"Oppa, gaja!" Hana exclaimed after getting her bag from the chair. It was the end of class. 

"Arasso." He replied. they started to hold hands.

"Hana-ah, why are your hands so bony now?" He asked. Her hands were feeling thinner. Hana's hands used to be the soft, cute and skinny hands. But now they were not so soft and a little too bony.

"Ah, mwola...." She lied again.

Then Chunji stopped walking, which made Hana to stop walking.

"Are you eating properly?" Chunji asked. He thought about it for a while. Hana got bullied because she was dating him. He knows that because he's always protecting her. But, he had heard something the other day. 

"You're fat, go away."

He thought it was just a random girl telling someone that. But barely anyone there at school gets bullied except for Hana.

"Uhhh. Of course oppa!" She smiled at him and countined to walk a little.

Chunji pulled her back and stared at her eyes.

"Tell me the truth." 

"I am...." Hana whispered.

"But why do look skinny and paler these days?" He asked.

"Uhh, i've been exercising."

"Please Hana, I know you're not telling the truth." He kkept on insisting. He knew she was lying. He just wanted her to say it.

"I--" Hana got cut off when she fell into Chunji's arm.  She fainted.

__________

Ahnyeong ^.^ 

Double update :)

May 5, 2013. 4:24 PM

comment&subscribe&upvote

xoxo

Bomi

<3 :*