The pointless fight

My love for you is INFINITE

Hey so I'm finally updating I found some free time today and I had an idea for this fic so thank you everyone who has been waiting until now!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! I warn you this is sooooo greasy!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo's P.O.V.

"alright run that by me again...why the hell are you two fighting again I mean I love playing doctor Phil and all but I'm sick of helping you with your love problems!!" I yelled at my older brother and his boyfriend. They seriously need to get over themselves. Like why in the hell would you ask your younger brother for love advise? I think my hyung is crazy. Well I already thought then when he started dating the idiot tree Nam Woohyun.

"Look we already told you... If Sunggyu hyung didn't misunderstand then we wouldn't be here." That idiot tree said. "Oh so it's my fault we're here oh I'm sorry if I got pissed that she was ALL OVER YOU!" My brother said getting louder and louder. Can't they just shut up I love them and all...ok maybe not the tree.. But I love my brother and I know woohyun wouldn't cheat on him he's to whipped over Sunggyu hyung to EVER cheat.

gyu hyung is just a hormonal right now. "Yeah but that doesn't mean I wanted her there like that I'm with you for a ing reason hyung I would never cheat and you know that unless you don't trust me?" "Oh I trust you but I don't trust her and plus she's a stick you could have pushed her off seriously and then thing that pissed me off is you weren't even going to tell me about it that's why I'm passed off!" "Well you didn't have to flip when I got home hyung I would have told you but as soon as I got home you flipped so it's not my fault!" OMFG SHUT UP YOU STUPID TREE!!! 

"You know Sunggyu-shi I don't thi k you trust me anymore so why the are we together still if you think I would cheat maybe we should break up!" Oh shot he did not just say that! "Look woohyun I thin-" I started but the look on hyungs face made me stop. He was looking at woohyun with tears in his eyes. They started to fall slowly after. Then I looked towards woohyun and he looked devastated and regretful. I know he didn't mean it but Gyu hyung is VERY hormonal right now. 

"Alright... If..that's w-what you w-want...then l-let's br-....break...up if you don't l-love m-me anymore then f-fine. I'll s-stop loving you t-to. I'm gonna go. I l-love you w-woohyun but I'll l-let you g-go b-bye." And he broke down into a sob and ran out of the room. Both my brother and his boyfriend are prideful bastards but Gyu hyung is not himself lately. And he had to tell woohyun something that's why he went to see him at work. 

I look back at woohyun and he looks like he's about to fall apart his hand covering his mouth as he cries silently. I sigh to myself and say, "look woohyun I know your a prideful bastard and what not but I know you love him so freaking much run after him idiot alright hyung will kill me for saying this but....he's pregnant that's why he came to see you at work that day. And I know you have that ring in your pocket still he doesn't know you were going to propose that day either so man up and get the out there and bring my brother back or so help me I will through you out a window." 

Once I said the word pregnant he broke down too he had no idea..I had to tell him though I know how prideful he is and it was the only thing to wake him up to reality. As soon as I finish he rushes out the door and doesn't look back. I smile to myself and I know everything will be better soon!

Woohyun's P.O.V.

No...that can't be true I mean don't get me wrong I want kids with Sunggyu hyung but I wish he had told me I would have never fought with him never said what I said. I think this as I'm running after him looking for him. I see him sitting in the park were we had our first kiss and crying like no tomorrow. I did that to him. But I can't leave him no never to only is he carrying my child now but I also love him with all my heart.

i know what I said back there and I meant none of it. I had no idea he was this hormonal or emotional. As I walk up to him he slowly raises his head. I look upon his tear stained face eyes still dripping with tears. I kneel down infront of him and take his face in my hands. We look into each others eyes for awhile. He doesn't struggle. "I'm so sorry." Is all I can say before I pull him into a hug not to tight though I don't want to hurt the baby.

"Why are you apologizing we're over aren't we isn't this what you wanted? Why did you even come looking for me?" "Because I'm a fool for ever wanting to end it with you I never meant what I said I was just so mad but myungsoo made me realize how stupid I am..... Hyung why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

he looks at me with this terrified look in his eyes and starts to cry again. I bring his face closer and kiss both of his eyes and tears away. "I wanted to tell you but then I got so scared you wouldn't love me anymore once you found out I thought you would leave for her. It's stupid really but when your all hormonal and it makes you over think things." We laugh a little at what he said he doesn't swear much unless he's mad so it's funny to hear when's he calm. 

"I would never leave you ever not even if you push me away I will always stay by your side. I love you so much hyung! This baby made me realize I can't act like a kid anymore I need to take care of you much better than before and I need to be a man and admit when I'm wrong I can't lose either of you." I lean down and kiss his tummy softly. He giggles a little and I smile back up at him. 

Well since I'm already down here! ;D I pull the ring box out of my pocket and hold it infront of him. He looks at me shock written all over his face. I slowly open it to see a simply but beautiful silver band ring. He covers his face and starts to cry why pulling me into a hug. I laugh a little at his reaction he pulls away and hits my chest softly. 

I smile back up at him and pull him into a gentil kiss. After we pull away our foreheads touch together. Kim Sunggyu will you be mine for the rest of eternity?" I give him a cheeky smile. "Oh shut up and kiss me again you stupid tree!" He smiles back at me and pulls me into a kiss. I'm so happy right now! I can't wait to be a father and a husband soon enough! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOHOO that but I hope you all liked it so yeah that was the first chapter please comment and I hope to see you all soon bye for now!!