Why Is She Ignoring Me?

Nerd Revenge[Hiatus]

      ~RINGG RINGG RINGG~The alarm went off while I was sleeping...

      ~RINGG RINGG RINGG~"AISH! Stupid alarm clock! Stop ringing!" I yelled as I took a look at the alarm clock. Though I am a nerd and loved going to school, I'm totally not a morning person...

 

      "OMO! ITS 7:45!!" I yelled again and dashed right in the bathroom, totally knocking my brother down to the floor. "OUCH! IT HURTS!! NOONA! YOU STOLE THE BATHROOM! AGAIN!" Jonghae yelled, " Mianhae Jonggie! Woona wis in a whurry!" I yelled again while brushing my teeth... That explains the word muffles right?"Aish, whatever noona." Jonghae said walking away already."Thanks! YOUR THE BEST DONGSAENG EVER JONGGIE!" I yelled, now brushing my hair into my normal bun.

      After changing into my uniform and grabbing my bag, I quickly ran downstairs. Of course the clumsy me would always appear so I missed the last step and fell down face flat. " OMO honey are you okay?!" My umma asked, running over, "Yeah umma, totally fine. I have to go now umma! I'll see you later!" I said, kissing my mum on the cheek and ran out the door.

      I ran to the school and thankfully I still have 5 minutes left! I walked to my locker and put my books in there. After I did that, I went to me and my best friend's usual place to meet, under the biggest tree in the campus. I knew she was there, but today when I walked there I didn't find her at all!*Aish...Where is that girl?*I thought, suddenly I heard the bell ring so I went straight to class knowing that I would find her since she sat next to me.

      When I went to class, I saw her sitting down on the seat way behind me! Wasn't she sitting beside me? Oh well, I'll ask her later. I sat down and brought out my notebook and pen to take notes, the English teacher finally came in and started the lesson.

      Suddenly a person came in! And that person is not any person, it's the Kingka of our school and my crush L.Joe! "Mr.Lee Byunghun would you mind coming on time next time please?" Ms.Hwang asked, "Whatever" L.Joe said."Well since there's no more space left, I'm afraid you have to sit next to Ms.Kim Jihye" "Sit with that nerd?No way!"L.Joe exclaimed. Well that was pretty offensive."Mr.Lee Byunghun! Sit with her now or I'll send you to the principle!"With that, he sat down, everyone is afraid of the principle, even Teen Top,his group,is!

      Periods 1 and 2 finally ended(with him saying not a single syllable to me)and it's recess! Ms.Hwang let us out and I quickly went to Hana."Hey Hana! Let's go to recess together!" I said cheerfully to Hana, but she just ignored me and went out the door.*Hmm... What's wrong with Hana today?Why is she ignoring me?Whatever I'll find out later* and happily went out to buy some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Whew that was a lot of typing... hehe ^-^ sorry that it seems kind of short to you but it's almost 2 am here and I have school tomorrow! T.T At 7 am so I have to wake up at 6 am! TT.TT DOUBLE TEARS!

Well here's the first chapter for ya and I hope you like it! Sorry if it's y though... >~<

xoxo, LaiTong^ - ^