New helper?

An idol's servant

Yuna POV

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................."I groaned. I laid down on the backseat, feeling exhausted after the live performance.

"Good job for today, Yuna-ah. You did especially well today." My manager complimented you while steering the car.

"Thanks." I replied while yawning.

"You know that few days ago my wife gave birth to a new child right?"

"Uh huh. Congratulations on your new born child." I rubbed your eyes. I was so tired, I was close too the point of collapsing.

"I'll be busier for the next few months so our CEO decided to hire a helper to take my place when I'm not around."

"Why would I need a helper? I'm fine by myself." I disagreed at the decision.

"Because you will totally go to the destinations on time and can help yourself." Your manager said sarcastically.

"Fine, tell me more about that helper." 

"His name is Howon. He is 19 which means both of you are at the same age and he is a university student."

"Cool." I said. I obiviously did not take in all of that infomation, I just want to sleep.

Few minutes later, I slowly drifted to sleep and just hope that tomorrow won't ever come. No one ever told me that being an idol was this tiring.

 

Manager POV

Sigh.

I'm relieved in a way that CEO hired a helper for our Yuna. I can't really trust her with everything on her own. I've met Hoya before, he seems pretty reliable and trustworthy. He also looks quite honest and according to my wife, he is cute. Perhaps he can become Yuna's boyfriend?

I think she needs a boyfriend or at least a proper friend, since she doesn't have any and keeps annoying me with her constant calls, interrupting my own free time and alone time with my wife.    

-_-

Flashback

"Yes, CEO, you called me?" I entered the CEO's office.

"Hey Hyunwoo, congratulations on your new born child." The CEO congratulated me. 

"Thank you. However this means I would have to take more leaves in the future, I worry about Yuna." 

"Oh don't worry about that, I have found a helper for our Yuna."

"Really? Who is it?"

"Come in!" The CEO called for someone, who I think is just outside of the door.

A young boy with bangs and had dark chocolate brown hair, wearing a purple varsity jacket over a white T shirt with dark blue jeans opened the door. He timidly walked in small and fast steps to us and introduced himself.

"H-Hello, my name is Howon and I'm 19. Please take care of me." He said nervously and bowed at us.

"Nice to meet you, Howon-shi." I said with a smile. He seems pretty honest and innocent.

"He is the new helper. He can help with some of her stupid errands and be your assistant!" The CEO said postitively. "Go and chat with him outside, I still have paper work to do and before I forget here is his infomation." He passed me a brown folder filled with the new guy's infomation.

"Thanks" I said before heading to our company's cafe. When we took a seat at the café, I asked Howon what he would like to drink.

"M-Milk tea, please." He said while fidgeting. 

"Ok, don't be too nervous. We will be working together often." I said before heading to buy our drinks. 

After I got our drinks, I began asking him questions, conducting a mini interview. 

"Why do you want to apply for this job?" 

"I needed money for my university fees and because I'm taking a course on dancing, I may learn something from watching Yuna-shi."

"Oh, can you handle a child-like person in your job?" I chuckled.

"I guess I can....... I don't really mind small errands." 

"Great! I'll be looking forward to working with you in the future but you might have to work alone for at least the next few months. I may be taking paternal leaves."

"It's my pleasure to be working with Hyunwoo-nim and Yuna-Shi." 

"You don't have to be so formal, call me Hyung."

"O-Ok Hyunwoo-hyung'"

Flashback end

 

Next morning, 6am 

Hoya POV

"One part of your job is to fetch her from her house. Most often I have to wake her up because she's probably still sleeping." Hyunwoo-hyung told me while driving to Yuna's house.

"O-Ok."

When we reached at Yuna's house, I was very nervous. I was fiddling with my hands and was paranoid about how would Yuna-Shi think of me. Will she dislike me or hate me? It was also my first time in a girl's house. Yes, you can tell that I do not have a girlfriend since birth.

When Hyunwoo-hyung opened the door, it revealed a neat and organised living room. I followed Hyunwoo-hyung to Yuna's bedroom.

I saw Yuna-Shi sleeping peaceful, hugging to a human-sized teddy bear and was covered with a quilt. She looked pretty with her long eyelashes, flawless smooth face and her cute lips that were slightly opened. She was pretty even without make up.

"Wake up, lazy bum." Hyunwoo-hyung shook her while removing her quilt.

"Noooooooo......... I'm tired." Yuna-Shi whined. 

"Just get ready in 10 minutes. Your new helper in here!"

"Fine." 

Hyunwoo hyung ushered me to the dining table.

"That's what you're going to deal with for the rest of your job." Hyunwoo hyung said while rubbing his temples, 

Few minutes later, Yuna-Shi dragged her feet to the dining table and asked while pointing at me. 

"Who is he?"

"Your new helper."

Maybe it's just me but I think I saw Yuna-Shi smirking at me.