The Loyalty

The Loyalty

 

As Taemin continued to run and bump into people along his way,  he doesn’t care, he just let’s his own feet carry him everywhere, Not minding the curses and yells that follows after he bumps one person to another.

 

 

 

Finally slowing and settling down, He finds himself outside his Key Umma’s door.  Without hesitation, he decides to knock at their door, not bothering to wipe his tears as it continues to pour down like a faucet.

 

 

 

As the door opened, Taemin expected that it will be his Key Umma to envelope him in his arms but then it was Jonghyun, his appa, his Jonghyun Appa. Without second thoughts and words, Jonghyun embraced Taemin tightly that made him cry even more because of Jonghyun’s slightly muscled chest that quietly resembles Minho.

 

 

 

“KEY-ah!! Yeobo! Come here now!” Jonghyun shouted as he and Taemin took a seat on the couch, with Jonghyun occasionally wiping Taemin’s tears.

 

 

 

“What do you f-ing want? You do know that I’m still coo----- MY BABY! what happened?” Key came out of the kitchen and quickly snatched Taemin away from Jonghyun’s embrace as he ordered Jonghyun to get Taemin’s banana milk.

 

 

 

“Umma---He.. Minhoo—Broke up--- girl”

 

 

 

“Shh, Hush baby. Just sleep first okay? You look exhausted, we’ll talk about it later neh?”

 

 

Key adviced to Taemin who is cradled on his arms, he gently sways them together to lull Taemin until he sleeps. That useless frog, he’s so gonna get it when I see him Key bitterly thought.

 

 

 

After a while, Taemin fell asleep. Key carried him bridal style towards his and Jonghyun’s room and gently placed him down, tucking him in. Key watched Taemin for a while noticing the little frown on his face and the dried tears on his chubby cheeks.  Key leaves the room for Taemin to rest a while.

 

 

 

After a few hours, Taemin woke up with a slight headache. Heading downstairs, he walks towards the kitchen to get some water only to find Key drinking some milk.

 

 

 

“Um-Umma?” Taemin asked, voice still groggy.

 

 

 

“Oh, Taeminnie! I didn’t  see you there. Are you feeling fine now?”

 

 

“Yes.” Taemin answers as he continues his way to the cupboard to reveal his favorite pororo mug to quench his thirst.

 

 

Whilst drinking, “ Taemin-ah, do you want to talk about it?” Key asks with concern.

 

 

“Can I really?” Taemin looks at Key with big and innocent eyes.

 

 

 

“Of course. C’mon let’s go to the living room, it’s warmer and comfortable there” Key states as he drags Taemin to the living room and made him sit.

 

 

“Now tell me, what happened?”

 

 

 

The memory comes rushing back to Taemin, of what happened this afternoon in the mall, sending him to tears. As Key heard a sniffle from Taemin, he eventually brought Taemin in his embrace.

 

 

 

“Well,” Taemin started as he continues sobbing softly, “Did you know that it’s our first anniversary right? Mine and Minho’s? I decided to get him a gift, something memorable so I went to the mall to buy couple rings for us and then after that I decided to eat ice cream but then when I got to the shop or more like as I was about to go out of the shop, I saw Minho with a girl--*hic”  Taemin recalled the scenes clearly and paused for a bit catching his breath for a while.

 

 

 

“Maybe it was Minho’s cousin?” Key umma asked.

 

 

“No Umma, he kissed her in front of me! I really saw it with my own two eyes clearly. Then, he said about being g-gays are wrong, until he introduced his girlfriend to me with no shame and that girl, Yeri? Siri? Yu-Yuri, Yes Yuri! She even looked me down and Umma don’t you think I’m annoying?” Taemin asked worriedly as he looked up to Key with glistening eyes.

 

 

 

“Now Taemin, don’t listen to them okay? Love is love; it cannot be separated in any religion, language or anything! Heck, even animals fall in love, why can’t the same gender do? And who told you that you’re annoying? Taemin-ah remember this okay? You’re not annoying, you’re just simply cute that they get jealous because you’re effortlessly amazing just like that” Key stated, soothing out the wrinkles on Taemin’s forehead that continued and made it’s way into a bright smile that can even beat the sun regarding it’s brightness.

 

 

 

“There goes my baby, just smile okay? Now, wait here and Umma will make you some cookies.” Taemin’s eyes lit up as he heard cookies and obediently sat down to watch Love Rain, he’s favorite drama.

 

 

And the day just ended like that, with Taemin eating cookies and drinking a glass of milk and Key telling funny stories just to cheer his baby. Seriously, how can that f-ing frog break up with this angel Key thought as he watch Taemin doubled over his own laughter while clutching his stomach, repeating Key’s lamest joke ever. By now, that Choi frog is regretting of what he did, I just sense it Key’s motherly instincts kick in as he saw Taemin yawn, with that he drove Taemin to his own apartment to get some sleep.

 

 

 

In the middle of the night, Taemin woke up to boil himself some tea since he can’t sleep without drinking it, upon arriving on the living room, he saw a white envelope just inches from his door. Ehh? I don’t remember Key umma leaving this Taemin thought. As curiosity kills the cat, Taemin opens the envelope only to find a letter addressed to his name; slowly revealing the letter, he tears up as he continues to read it.

 

 

Taeminnie,

                I know that you really hate me now. Well babe, I just wanted to say sorry about what I did yesterday. Let me tell you that what I said yesterday was not true, it’s exactly the opposite. I love you, I really do. The way your hand fits in mine perfectly like it’s made just for me and that told me that we really are meant to be, meant to be together, meant to be for each other, that we’re meant to be FOREVER. I love the way your eyes turns into crescents when you smile, the way your nose scrunches up when I kiss you unexpectedly,  I love the way you loved me and the way you kiss me unexpectedly. I love it how I can be the only one that can hold you tight every night, how I whisper to your ears and you shiver with delight. To make it short; I LOVE YOU, everything about you, Just the way you are.

                The reason behind yesterday is because of Yuri, she was my ex-girlfriend, he just wants me to have a last date with her that ended up quite badly and frankly he made me break up with you or else she’ll beat you or harass you if I did not. I know that this reason is damn too cliché but it is the truth. You know that I only have you right? And you have me.

                If you still want to talk to me, please go to the place where we first met.

                                                                                                                                                You’re one and only,

                                                                                                                                                                                      Minho <3

 

 

Taemin didn’t waste his time and ran out to the playground where they first met, not bothering to wipe his tears and change his clothes (since he’s still wearing jeans and a t-shirt cause he didn’t bother to change when Key brought him to his apartment and just directly slept.), as only one thought clouded his mind, Minho still loves him and that’s enough to make his heart go wild and crazy.

 

As he arrived at the playground, he can’t help but to gush about how beautiful the surrounding is right now. The whole playground was lit up by candles, as he continues his way to the swing; he found Minho standing in the middle of the playground and what surrounded him were candles shaped to a heart and multiple cardboards in his hands. Taemin can’t help but to tear up once again as he saw Minho’s breathtaking smile who he only gives to none other than Taemin. Minho turns the cardboard, as if on cue the music Life by SHINee played. Taemin was smitten by the words written on the cardboard.(A/N: the one on Italic is the one written in the cardboard)

 

I still remember the day when I was still courting you

 

I would visit you at nights (unexpectedly), just to see your precious smile

 

I always say to you to meet me at 7 tomorrow, on our one very special place where we usually meet

 

My whole day can be complete, with just hearing your simple yet sweet voice

 

Not seeing you sometimes makes me tired, ‘Because you were the one who can always make me smile

 

Even if your shifts are always late every night, I’ll wait for you

 

Because you’re my LIFE

 

If you’re thinking my love for you will change

 

Cast this in a stone, how many Christmas it may take

 

You’re still the ONE

 

I still remember when I was still dreaming about you

 

I would do everything just for you, even picking the stars. I will do.

 

I know if this may sound too cliché.

 

Breaking up with you first and then taking you back again.

 

 But right now, is what my heart say, what my heart wants and I’m going to get it.

 

I don’t want those cliché moments where I’ll wipe your lips when it has stains.

 

To bring you flowers on Valentine’s Day

 

I want to write our own story, our own ending. Our super sweet ending.

 

I want to say more, to do more just to prove of what I’m saying is the truth.

 

So would you care and go back to my arms again so that I can show you

How eternity can last when I’m with you.

 

“Lee Taemin! I love you! And I can show and prove it to the whole world if you can go back in my arms again tonight! I don’t care if many people are seeing and hearing this; let them see it for all I care, because all I care about is you. Of how can I win you back again, of how can I spend my whole lifetime with my angel when he’s back again in my arms. So Taemin-ah, will you let this idiot be with you again? This stupid idiot who loves you?”

 

Taemin stood there in the middle of the park, at midnight, with Minho confessing his love all over again. As Minho takes a step forward, Taemin still doesn’t notice this until he sees Minho right in front of him; their face merely inches apart.

 

“How can I know that you’re telling the truth? That you’re not lying again? How can you eventually prove to me that I can spend my whole lifetime with you” Taemin timidly says as he looks down with embarrassment with the close proximity of his and Minho’s face. Minho lifted Taemin’s chin with his finger and looked at him with sincerity deep in his eyes.

 

“Cause Taemin-ah, a whole lifetime with you will always be perfect. Because you have it all including my heart, my heart that beats for you, reaches for you and dreams of you until it hurts so bad knowing that I did let you go. You just have it all; the looks, the brains and the personality that cannot be compared to anyone. I still remember on the first day we met, as you came to me I just can’t help but to feel dizzy, not knowing that I was thinking that you would say that I can be the perfect one for you. So Taemin-ah be Mine again?”

 

Minho poured his heart out as he mentions all of this with genuine and sincerity that makes Taemin’s heart even more, but Taemin can’t help but to doubt Minho.So, upon seeing the doubt on Taemin’s face, Minho was determined to do anything just to erase that doubt that’s written all over his face.

 

“How can you prove it though?” Taemin doubtly asked. Upon hearing this, Minho suddenly cupped Taemin’s cheeks and kissed him passionately to convey and prove the words that came out of his mouth a while ago. Taemin’s cheeks immediately reddens and he just can’t help but to kiss back to Minho’s own eager lips.

 

After apparently eating each other’s faces, they leaned their foreheads together; a sincere smile both gracing their faces. With Taemin’s hands wrapped tightly on Minho’s neck, and Minho’s hands wrapped securely around Taemin’s waist.

 

“Hey Minho, guess what?”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re an idiot” Taemin deadpans as he quietly giggles.

 

“Well, yeah and I’m your idiot ---“

 

“Yah! I thought we’re not doing the cheesy lines and cliché things?!”

 

“Well, my love for you is undying that my heart and mouth cannot help but to blurt this words out” Minho teased.

 

“Yuck! Why U So cheesy!” Taemin cutely whines (while purposely pronouncing it wrong) as he walks away from Minho.

 

“Taemin-ah, where are you going?! My heart is looking for you~!” Minho teased again as he runs to catch up to Taemin, not forgetting to put a protective arm on Taemin’s waist; hooking a finger in one of Taemin’s belt loops, indicating that his Angel is finally back in his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: WAS IT GOOD OR BAD? Well, I didn't exactly check the errors. So please be kind to me and consider the mistakes that I have done! :D

 

 

Ppyong~