Finishh

MY Chilhood Boy

Hara and Junhyung are childhood friend since 8 years old. They are bestfriend.

 

Flashback

"you cannot catch me " Hara sticked her tongue out.Junhyung run and catch Hara.Both of them played chasing happily.But a while later,Junhyung 

step mother came.She pulled Junhyung from Hara. "Come on Junhyung-yah...We gonna move to Seoul.We won't be here at Busan anymore.

"Junhyung step mother said.And make killer glare at Hara.Junhyung step mother doesn't like Hara .Since Junhyung's father marry Junhyung stepmother.Junhyung step moother hates Hara for no reason.

 

3 Days laters

Junhyung goes inside the car They are ready to move to Seoul "Aunty!! I hate you !! I want  to play with Hara-ssi " 

"Shut up Junhyung"Ms Lee , Junhyung step mother shouted and knocked Junhyung head.Junhyung sighed and ignored Ms Lee .Ms Lee also just ignore junhyung and looked out the the window.Junhyung remembered Hara smiled and face .Then he felll asleep

"Junhyung-yahh!I miss you..Where are you?? Why ypu leaving me here alone " Hara cried

Junhyung started to swerat.Junhyung woked up " Fuhh Luckily it was just dream"

 

Arrived Seoul

Junhyung depressed he become cold when Hara is not with him.

END FLASHBACK

HAra sit by the Han River "Now Im are at Seoul . But why I still cant find Junhyung??Hmm...I feel so depressed now.Now I  21 .17 years I live withbout him it hurt me.Aishh Junhyung oppa I miss you."Hara talked to hherself.Suddenly a boy walk toward Hara . "annyeong may i sit here?misS?"

The boy said. " ahh of course" Hara said with her head looking down.  " What your name??" the  boy ask nad look at Hara " Hara.Goo Hara" 

"Ahh same with my childhood friend..My name is Junhyung.Nice to meet you" The boy put his hand out to shake hand " ahh" that all Hara said.

She saw Junhyung hand and shake his hand.Junhyung can see Hara clearly now. "Wait ! Are you Hara??You...you live in Busan right

Do you remember me??" Junhyung asked. " What ???you??? you??? Junhyung " Hara shocked

"HAra-ahh  I miss you!! " Junhyung hugged Hara.

Hara suddenly in Junhyung hug. "yah wae cry?? " Junhyung lift Hara chin and  wipe her tear 

"I miss you .Whe nyou moved to Seoul.Im dont play with other kid anymore.I just waitting for you but you never appear.So when I was 19 I move to Seoul and looking for you " Hara said. Junhyung just smile.

"I keep dream of you when I miss you . I can't even live withbout."Hara heart beating fast when Junhyung say that "Hara ahh would you be my girfriend??"Junhyung hope Hara accept it.He know that Hara love him too.

 

Hara blushed." Nae oppa.I want to be your girlfriend.I want you to be my side forever."Hara smile.

Junhyung grinned widely and hug her. "Gomawo Hara -ahh to come in my life "

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeongg~~~Ahh finish one shot~I think it kinda bored huhuhu~~

i try to improved my story line~~

Please comment and subscribe ~~~