Of 'WTFs' and wrecking balls.

The adventures of morons

(KAI)


It was one of those 'WTF' moments,you know,that type of moment where you can only repeat 'what the ' in your head a thousand times over as you replay the events that landed you in such an awkward position with another guy. You're probably confused sorry.


Hi,my name is Kim Jongin,I go by Kai,I go to a bording school/college,it's one of the very few like it in South Korea and I'm currently straddling a kid called Oh Sehun,we're best friends and roommates,you see,we're not gay..least I'm not,though sometimes I wonder about Sehun's unhealthy obsession with Luhan,another guy at our school,  we are currently both shirtless in his bed,this is a lot more incriminating than what really happened.


But what makes it so awkward would be that we have a huge crowd now looking into our dorm via the demolished wall that was suddenly destroyed by a large wrecking ball and I can see that one kid in my math class Moon Jongup staring at us wide eyed. Someone kill me.


~


(SEHUN)

 

I could really kill Jongin hyung about now,see I happened to grab his shirt by accident,but he always overreacts to anything I do or say,and instead of saying 'Sehun,that's my shirt' or something,the shirtless moron pounces on me and wrestles the shirt off my head,somehow in the chaos he ended up straddling me. That was when a freaking wrecking ball randomly crashed into our dorm.


"Oh my ,were they gonna do it?" I heard a female teacher tell another teacher in the crowd,I looked over to notice Moon Jongup holding his half eaten sandwich still staring at us with wide eyes,he couldn't been more than three feet from us,he was way too close for comfort,considering my current problem,I sighed,the poor kid seemed frozen in shock.


I looked up at Kai who was muttering 'What the ' over and over under his breath and glared at him.

Yeah. I could really kill Jongin hyung.


~

 

(JONGUP)

I still held my sandwich to my mouth which was wide open as I stared into the dorm of the two kids from my math class. I could see the older of the two,Kai, muttering under his breath and the younger one ,Sehun, glaring at him,if looks could kill,Kai would be five feet under. I just blinked,what had they been doing anyway?


I blinked as I lowered my sandwich from my face,trying in vain not to look shocked,but it's not everyday a wrecking ball almost hits you while eating lunch,slams into a building and you see two of your male classmates in a compromising pose. I had been sitting right by the building on a bench,gonna eat my sandwich when I bent over,I had dropped my chips.


Then suddenly a loud boom and I look up.

Then I saw it, a wrecking ball laying in the floor of their dorm and me just standing not three feet from them while they were doing whatever they are doi- what are they doing anyway?

All I know is Sehun looks like he wants to kill Kai.

 

 

~


(ZELO)


I walked outside sighing,I can't believe the pipe busted in my dorm,I'm gonna have to room with Jongup until it's fixed then. I walked around the corner to see a crowd standing there looking at something,with my curiosity peeked I couldn't not go look. I made my way around the girls squealing about ''

..what the..?


I looked over to what I would later muse a very amusing and yet frustratingly confusing scene. I could see Jongup standing there looking into a hole in the building in confusion while he held his half eaten sandwich. I walked closer and noticed Jongup's classmates laying shirtless in a bed,one trying to hide his embarrassment clearly by the number of 'What the s' streaming from his mouth as his eyes were shut and face red.


While the other ..well he looked dangerous. I could practically feel the ice in that glare,he wanted someone's blood. I was guessing it'd the the 'wtf' guy's blood he was wanting.


"Uhh,Uppie?" I spoke slowly. He turned to me. "I was almost squished by a wrecking ball." He said it slowly,nodding to himself as he slowly turned his head back to the two guys who were still trying to pretend the wall wasn't broken and that no one could see the awkward position they were sitting in. I agree with the 'wtf' guy.


What the ?

~

Chapter 1 end.

I have no clue tbh guys..no clue.