First Confession~

Sweet as honey

" Ah~ Wae there's aren't any interesting story " you scrolled the channels.
 
Ring~ Ring~  ( the hotels phone rang) 
 
Yup. you were in a hotel room on a trip since its holiday. -
 
"yeobeoseyo?" 
" Ah hey. Want to come to my room? " 
" Nuguseyo? " 
" Your boyfie " he chuckled.
"mwo?!" you sound a bit mad. you about to ended the call till you heard him called ur name.
"__! Im just joking~ Its me Kim Himchan. " 
you gasped. " H..Himchan oppa? How-" you felt happy when he said he's ur boyfie but then 'joking' that words make u feel down.
" Just come to my room. the boys are asleep already. Im sure you know which room im in. Im waiting " He ended. 
 

-Back to Past- 

 
Its your first time attend your fav boy group B.A.P fanmeet since you have been transferred to Korea for further studies. You made them each a lunchbox. each of'em contain diff kinds of food. Their fav food. When you reached at the place. You were amazed by the crowds.
"Woah. Babys are so cool." 
you went into the crowd. Its a perfect spot where you get to see 'em perfectly. They perform Warrior and theres BangZelo with Never Give Up and Byg feat. Daehyun singing I Remember. After finish performing, its time for signing. When its ur turn, you were very nervous. Their position - DAE JAE JU BYG ZL HC . 
Dae : You went to him. smiling sheepishly. " A..Annyeong oppa" "Annyeong" U Past him the poster/album for him to sign. Then gave him the lunch box. "Iego. for you." Dae look at u then opened the lunch box. His eyes were dazzling seeing the foods. theres even his fav cheesecake which u baked urself. " Made it urself, baby? " you blushed and nod . " Aww Thank you. " 
Jae : " Annyeong " he gave u his sweet smiled and sign. " A..annyeong jae oppa " you gave him the lunchbox " For you. " He look at it. and smiled at u " Thank you baby " 
JU : " Annyeong! " you said as u past him to sign. U dunno why but u alrdy get used with this. u arent nervous now. " Annyeong~ whats that? " he point at 4 more lunchbox that u're holding. " Ah~ iego.." u gave him. " lunchbox! " u smiled at him and went to other side.
BYG : " Annyeong gukkie oppa " he gave u his smile and sign. then pass him the lunchbox. u bowed and went to Zelo.
Zelo : " Annyeong baby " you blushed when he said baby. " you're face are red as tomato" he giggles while signing. u then pass him the lunchbox " for you oppa " " Thank you~~~" 
HC : " Uh.. annyeong.. oppa" you greet him. you stuttered since He's ur bias u cant stop feeling so nervous. " Annyeong baby~ " he replied and grin. u blushed hard and quickly gave him the lunch box right after he finish signing. " aww Thank you " you nodded and quickly went down stairs. 
 
Thats how your first meeting with B.A.P . And it goes on and on~ You even once bought Gukkie a middle sized tiger, cappuccino for himchan , skateboard for Zelo , Chris Brown album for upie , whole cheesecake for dae and stuff for jae~ xD
 There's one time when you accidentally spilled the caffeine at himchan. 
" Ah mianhaeyo oppa! Jinjja mianhae! " u apologized to him as u wiped the table with your handkerchief. " did it felt on ur shirts too!?" 
" aniya.. it didnt.. dont worry too much! " he smiled and help u clean the place with the table cover xD 
" Mianhaeyo. " 
and because of that accident. babys have been talking bad about u for not being careful and bla bla~ but u didnt care about it. You just on ur own and still went to their fanmeet / concerts. Till then, you've become familiar with 'em.
 

-Back To Present- 
 
ding~ dong~ 
 
the door creep open and himchan grab u by ur wrist into his room. 
" Glad you came. " What? OFC I CAME CAUSE WHO DONT WHEN AN IDOL INVITED?!! u though to urself. You just standing there. amazed by their rooms. Its.. so.. big and.. AWESOME!! 
snap! you came back to ur sense " uh? " he laughed. makes u blushed. 
" Its nice right? " u nodded in agreed. staring at the floor cuz u cant look at him. he's just.. PERFECT!! 
Himchan ran toward the living room where theres a big screen tv. He sat on the sofa and pat the empty spot beside him giving sign for you to sit there.
You awkward walk toward him and slowly sit. he giggles by ur reaction and gets up.
" wait there~ " he went to the kitchen and bought some snacks placed beside u. then went to the tv.
"what kind of movies you like to watch? " 
" umm.. adventure, wars, erk romance , comedy , horror.. " " horror? you arent afraid? " 
you nod " a little but i like it " He chuckles and insert a CD.
he then went to sit beside you. you stared at the screen. you wondered what kind of movie he turn on. suddenly the lights were off. you freak out and almost yelled but himchan side hug you. make you stunned. you look at him. eyes widened. he .. WHY HE JUST GRIN AT ME? u shook ur head and look back at the screen. its uncomfortable yet u like it. its a comedy movie actually. you feel relieved. but why have to turn off the light? u wonder.
 
in the middle of the movie. theres a kiss scene. you both gasped. actually himchan didnt knew there would be kiss scene. he just put it on. you guys feel the awkwardness . xD u both didnt watch the movies. u were looking at ur hands between ur legs. 
" umm.. __-ah " himchan spoke. you turned to look at him.
" umm? " u mumble. 
" get here closer " you move a bit toward him. u blushed.
" bit more. " his face is as innocent as little boy. u move a bit more.
He grin and kiss you. Your eyes widened. HE.. KISSED.. ME?!! 
He smiled in the kiss while his hands were cupping ur both cheek. u want to break it but his hands suddenly arround ur waist holding u tightly. he kiss u deeply. passionately. it was long really. then he break it to take a breath. he rest his forehead on urs. U guys nose touch. HIMCHAN.. YOU DIDNT KNOW HE IS THIS... CHEESY... HE LOOKS SO INNOCENT.. ASDFGHJKL  your heart feel like wanna bursted. Ur face were red. 
" __-ah.. would.. you.. be.. my.. girl? " OKAY!! AM I DREAMING?!! I FEEL LIKE WANNA FAINT!! SOMEBODY KILL ME!!
instead of reply him a yes. You cried. Tears falling like heavy rains. 
he astonished. he grab u by ur shoulder and look into ur eyes. " yah.. why are you crying? " 
he help u wiped ur tears away. u dont want to cry but u cant stop. he then hug u to his embrace. " i guess its a tears of happiness plus shocked ey? " he chuckles as he rub ur back. u nod. " So do u accept my confession? " he ask. he leggo of u and look into ur eyes. " hmm" " mwo? can't hear " " yes ( in low tone ) " " looks like you reject my confession " he pout " I.. I accept.. " u said . he chuckles and peck ur lips. " My cute baby . Lets continue watching~ " 
 
So you both continue watching the movies till u both fell asleep. 
 

Sorry for bad grammar. If the story isn't stable sorry i didn't read it back. I just keep writing it and just posted. Hehe~ xD Enjoy. Do leave a comment.