chapter 33

Let's make a happy ending

 

short update :)

 

 

"baby, i don't think that's necessary" Chaerin argued with Dara as her lovely girlfriend keep on picking a lot if toys for Chaera.

They are here in the mall now like what Chaerin promise. now they are in toy store to buy Chaera some new toys. her daughter ask for rillakuma and kiiroitori so Chaerim baught her new one but Dara keep on picking a lot of toys now.

"it's just some few toys baby" Dara said now picking up a set of doll house and Chaera is running around the store hugging her new toy.

"aish baby" Chaerin groun and went to pick her daughter that messing around. "stop it princess now let's go and pay for the toys" she said firmly as she call Dara near the counter.

"mamaB can we watch movie?" Chaera ask still in Chaerin's arm.

"okay princess it's a movie date" she said smiling.

"baby let's eat first before we go to the movie" Dara said to Chaerin.

"sure baby" she said and peck at Dara's lips. they went to the parking lot first to leave all their things before going to a food hous to eat.

"what do you want to eat?" Chaerin ask them as they find a tabl

"mamaB i want sphaghetti and chicken and ice cream!" Chaera said happily.

"okay then, what about my baby?" she said looking lovingly at Dara.

"anything baby" she said and peck at Chaerin's lips.

"wait for me here"she said as she fall in line in the counter.

"mommy can we leave here in Korea for good?" Chaera suddenly ask.

Dara is silent for a while thinking. she never thought about it, she need to talk  to Chaerin, she realy need to go back to U.S. she have lot of works to do.

"mommy" Chaera tug her shirt.

"i will talk to mamaB first okay"

"but mommy, i want here coz we have family here and mamaB is here too."

"i know princess but you have schooling there and i think it was best if you study in U.S."

"but mommy!" Chaera try to protest but Chaerin came.

"what does my princess want?" she said as she put the food on the table.

"i ask mommy to stay here in Korea mamaB"

Chaerin look at Dara. she realize that they have never talk about that yet. "what does mommy said?" she ask softly.

"she said you two will talk first" Chaera now munching her food.

Dara smile at Chaerin softly. "let's talk later baby" she whisper.

they contine to eat silently and Chaera playing at the play house inside the food hous.

after thet they watch a kid friendly movie after they eat then went to the amusement park to play around for a while until it was already a little late at night becoz their daughter have some fun.

Chaera was sleeping in Dara's arm as they drive home. the two of them was silent for a while and thinking about their situation.

Chaern is thinking of proposing to Dara so that if they get married she will have her family stay here in Korea, besides they have lost so many years already it's time for them to settle down and start building their family again.

 

 

****

 

 

Dara put Chaera in her bed after she change her into her pajama. she went straight in their room and she saw Chaerin on the balcony holding a cigarette. she frown and walk towards her snatching the cigarette. "i thought you don't  smoke anymore?"she nag and throw he lit cigarette.

"sorry" Chaerin apologize and sit on the chair  and look at the sky spacing out.

Dara stare at Chaerin for a few minutes, she know what shes thinking. she sigh and sit beside her.

"baby, don't you want to stay here with me? you and Chaera?" Chaerin ask with out looking at Dara.

Dara hold Chaerin's hand tightly. "baby, i have  a lot of obligation to do, i just can't leave U. S and leave here for good, please understand"

"but we are family, we are back together again right? we can't be away for each other anymore," she said almost begging. she felt like crying thinking that Dara will choose to leave in U.S than be with her.

"baby, it doesn't mean that we won't be together again, we can still be with each other if we can have a vacation together or if there is special ocasion"

"that's rediculous!" Chaerin exclaim. "we can't leave like that. i want us to have a normal relationship like any other family, leaving in one house together seeing each other everytime sending our daughter to school and picking her up together. that's the family i want"

"try to undestand. Chae it's not the same anymore i have my job too i have a lot of employee, i have lots of obligation now." Dara said trying not to loose her patient.

" so your saying that your job and obligation to other people is much important to you than being here with me? huh is that what your trying to say?" Chaerin said obviously hurting.

"no! what i mean is let's make adjutment Chae. i think it was best for Chaera to stay and study in U.S, we can stay here during her vacation, we can see and call each other everytime"

"that's not what i want! i want us to be back together like any other normal couple, what your asking is imposible, i can't leave like that. if you want you can go back to the U.S alone but leave my daughter here with me! since you care to other people than be with me!" Chaerin yell and walk out the room.

"Chaerin!" Dara call out but Chaerin don't even look at her. Dara sigh and hold her head. 

That night Chaerin didn't sleep in their room, instead she sleep in one of the guest room. This is their big fight since they leave here in their mansion again.

"baby, your making this hard for me" Dara whisper.

 

The next morning when Dara woke up, Chaerin is already getting ready to go to work.

"good morning baby" she greeted but Chaerin ignore her.

Instead Chaerin noded and leave her in their room.

"baby" she whisper looking at the door where Chaerin left.