chapter 24

Let's make a happy ending

"i miss you more princess"

"mom i want to see now, i miss you so much" Chaera whinn and cry softly.

Hearing her daughter cry break Chaerin's heart. it's been four weeks now that she get back to Korea. Shes been so busy with all the problem that shes fixing that's why she seldom call her baby and her daughter making Dara nag at her.

"princess please don't cry okay. mom want to cry too. but i promise we will see each other next week baby. i miss you and mommy so much" Chaerin said excited.

Next week she will able to see Dara and her daughter. she can't even sleep becoz of excitement. and her mansion looking so good and glamorous again. thanks to Bom's help.

She also hired some maids again a driver and a gardener to maintain the cleanliness of the mansion. she want to impress her dughter especially that she make her room like a toy kingdom.

" but itsh to long mom" Chaera whinn again.

Chaerin chuckle. "it's only few days more baby, you can even count it in your finger."

"really?" how many fingers mom?" Chaera said in happy voice.

"count seven fingers princess"

"wow mom it's not many yeahey! we will see you again!" Chaera said excited.

Chaerin laugh heartily. "yes princess soon. i will see you soon." Chaerin said smiling. "is mommy with you princess?" Chaerin ask after.

"yes mom. i will give the phone to mommy now. i love you mom!" Chaera said.

" i love you more princess" Chaerin said.

"hi baby!" Dara's voice can be heard on the line now. Chaerin heart pump loudly hearing Dara's soft sweet voice that make her crazy in love.

"baby! how are you? i miss you so much." Chaerin said happy.

"i miss you too. Chaera and I went to the park this morning and i let her play for a while, she keep on bugging me to fly to Korea already" Dara said.

Chaerin laugh. "she really miss me baby" Dara pout although Chaerin can't see it.

"i know, and it's getting unfair now, she seems like she don't miss me anymore" Dara complain.

"ofcourse not baby, don't be like that, besides shes always with you" Chaerin said softly. she knows Dara is pouting and making her smile.

"hmmmp. what ever. now tell me how did your day go? aside from the office where else did you go?" Dara interogate Chaerin.

Chaerin laugh. Since she went back to Korea, almost everyday they call each other and report what happen to them the whole day. this thing is so new to Chaerin becoz when they are married she didn't tell Dara her where about and shes not even texting her although Dara tell her and text her if shes going somewhere. And this situation making her happy becoz she can feel their importance for each other.

"same old baby, i'am so busy with the company now and i just got home now" Chaerin said.

"it's almost one in the morning now in there and you just got home?" Dara ask unbelieving. although she love Chaerin. she haven't given her 100% trust on her. she want to trust her fully but there still doubt in her veins towards her.

Chaerin sigh. she know Dara still have doubt in her. and it hurts her. but she can't blame her coz for three years of their marriege before shes never been faithful. "yes baby i just got home and my team" she said softly.

Dara can feel Chaerin was hurt with her question. "sorry baby. but if Chaera and I went to Korea next week. promise us that you will not stay in the office until late at night okay? and please don't push yourself too much on work" Dara nag.

"yes baby, i promise thats why i'am rushing things now so the three of us can go around and i can tour Chaera." she said excited.

Dara smile "i like the idea baby, and i can't wait to see you, i miss you so much" she said sweetly.

"i miss you more baby. and you know i can't sleep alone in this big bed, i miss your kisses and embraces baby. this big bed is empty when i'am alone" Chaerin complain. and it's really true. she can't sleep properly becoz she miss Chaera and Dara. she always fear that the three months she stay in L.A with them is just a beautiful nighmare. and when she woke up she will always look at the picture in her phone with the three of them. then she will look to the video record of the three of them when they are swimming in the Smiths Hotel when they have short vacation. After watching and convincing herself thats everything is real she will sleep peacefully again.

Dara blush but felt flatterd hearing those things from Chaerin. "is it me or you just miss my body instead?" Dara tease.

Chaerin chuckle. "i miss that too baby. i miss you mouning my name everynight and i miss your yummy juices too" Dara blush again

"pevert!" she said.

"you started it baby not me" Chaerin chuckle.

"okay fine. i will hang up now baby so you can sleep now" Dara said.

"but i still want to hear your voice" Chaerin pout.

"i want to hear yours too baby but we have to hang up now, besides we will se each other soon" Dara pacify Chaerin.

"okay, i guese i really need to sleep now. i miss you baby and i love you" Chaerin said softly.

"i miss you and i love you more. baby dont stress your self to much and don't skip your meal, i don't want you to get sick" Dara told her.

Chaerin smile. i'am so lucky to have her "yes baby, i will take care of myself until you and Chaera come. please both of you take care always okay?" Chaerin said.

"yes baby. so i will hang up now"

"okay baby, i will call you tomorrow"

"i love you" they both said and hang up at the same time.

 

*****

 

 

"Ms. Lee, you have a phone call waiting. would you like to get it?" her secretary ask in the intercom.

" okay let it" she said flatly.

 

" Chaerin babe?"

that's the voice that Chaerin heard as soon as she pick up the call. it's so familiar to her ear. Ever since she decided to do  better things she disconected all her previous personal line so that hayi and any other girls she have past relationship with won't disturb her again.

 Chaerin muscle tense when she heard Hayi's voice.

" Chae babe i know you are here please talk to me" Hay said begging.

" what do you want?" Chaerin ask coldly.

" babe please help me i'am in the hospital now please" Hayi said crying.

Hearing Hayi said shes in the Hospital making Chaerin panick. " what are you doing there?"

"please babe i need you here now" Hayi beg.

" okay tell me which Hospital" 

When she get the address of the Hospital Chaerin rush out of her office.

" Ms. Lee, where are you goin?" her secretary ask wwhen she saw her rushing out of her office.

" to the Hospital my friend need me. i'll be back again" Chaerin said and rush out.

 

***

Dara keep on calling Chaerin's phone but she can't contact her. she call earlier in her office but her secreatary said that she went out and meet her friends in the hospital but shes not back yet. She also call Minho and ask where Chaerin but he said he didn't see her the whole day. Now it's almost eleven o'clock in Korea  but she haven't reach Chaerin's phone.

 

Chaerin stay in the Hospital for a while and look at Hayi. she only got broken unkle and will soon be healed. she panick instantly and she can't deny the feelings that already died down but coming back again. it. shes worried about her after everything else. Hayi don't have family here in Korea, her family all migrarted in California already, that's why if something like this will happen shes the one she will call for help.

 

Chaerin sigh and ask a private nurse to look after Hayi, she need to go home she stay in the Hospital the whole day and her phone run out of battery.

Chaerin got out of the shower when her phone rings. she smile when she saw it's Dara that calling.

" baby!" she greeted when she answer the phone.

" hi. i've been calling you but i can't reach your phone" Dara said.

" sorry baby, i run out of battery that's why" Chaerin said and lie on the bed.

" okay, so how are you?" Dara said.

" i'am fine baby. how are you and Chaera"

" we're okay too and we're playinf here in the backyard. are you busy the whole day?" Dara ask.

Chaerin keep silent for a while i don't think i need to tell her about Hayi. Chaerin thought. " the same baby, i've been so busy in the office and meeting the whole day, i didn't leave the building baby becoz of work." Chaerin lied.

Dara feel like crying and yell at Chaerin. liar your lying again, how dare you? Dara thought.

" baby" Chaerin whisper when she feel that Dara got silent on the other line.

" i see. okay then i know your tired already so you better sleep now" Dara said coldly.

Chaerin notice the sudden change in Dara's tone. "baby. something wrong?" Chaerin ask.

YES there is something wrong and it's you becoz your such a liar. i'am right that i shouldn't trust you again. Dara want to say. " nothing i just felt dizzy so i will hang up now" Dara said coldly.

" are you sick baby? do you have medecine to drink?" Chaerin ask really worried.

"no. i will hang up now go to sleep" Dara said.

" but?" before  Chaerin could finish her sentence the line has been cut. She stare at her phone. " baby?" she whisper. and that night Chaerin can't sleep becoz shes thiking about Dara and her sudden change.

 

 

*

" would you stay with me babe?" Hayi said flirting at Chaerin. Shes here in the Hospital now.

" no i won't" Chaerin said coldly.

" but i can't walk i need you with me" hayi beg.

Chaerin felt guilty if she will leave her like this. but Dara and and her daughter are coming already.

" the doctor said i will be fine in four days time, please stay with me until then babe" Hayi insist.

Chaerin sigh. baby i'am sorry but Hayi need me now. Chaerin thought.

' okay i will stay with you for four days." Chaerin said.