chapter 22

Let's make a happy ending

Dara woke up with her aching body, "arghh, i feel like a run in 200k marathon" Dara hiss. her private area is aching her tigh and her back also hurts. She look at the clock its three in the afternoon.

"Chae" Dara called but no Chaerin. She move out of the bed with dificulty, and pick her discarted robe and put it on. she walk out of the room searching for Chaerin but shes not there.

"arghh" Dara groun and walk towards the bathroom to take a bath. The cold water calm her aching body, and she stay under the water for almost an hour.once done she look at herself in the mirror amd she didn't get shock seeing her body with a lot of love marks all over and even in her private part, she look like a dalmatian. Chaerin is really wild las night and she didn't let her rest for a long time. and now her beloved is not in the room.

Dara is grouning in disapointment and get dress, she walk out of the room to find Chaerin and her daughter. she put a lot of concealer around her neck to cover the marks that Chaerin put.

 

***

 

"Mom! haha look i'am swimming!" Chaera squeeled happily.

She and Trish are palying in the kiddy pool now.

 shes sitting and watching her baby. "wow your doing great my baby, but don't stay to long in the water okay" Chaerin said.

 

"Okay mom!" Chaera said happily.

 

She sit again in the recliner and continue reading while keep galncing at her daughter. Actually her mind is not focus on her reading, shes thinking about her and Dara last night. That night was the best. She really make it special although Dara keep on whinning and complaining that shes tired already, she still didn't stop. just thinking about her y hot body make her want to eat Dara again.

Dara's mouning is still in her head, she can still here it clearly. When she woke up it's already eight in the morning, and surprisingly shes not sleepy and tired. she even watch Dara sleeping peacefully in her embrace. Then she take a bath and went out of the room to look for her daughter. She even got tease by James and Nicole becoz she forgot to cover her love bites in her neck.

After that she ask her to look after  Trish becoz they will bring her son to the dentist.

"Hi! are you alone?" Chaerin look up. she saw a y girl wearing a two peace red bikini. The girl looking at her ily. "can i join you?" she ask seductively.

Chaerin smile softly. the girl is obviously flirting with her. "i'am sorry but i have someone with me" she said softly.

"but shes not here right now, can you at list pour a lotion on me?" she said ily then pout.

wow. this girl is a little y. Chaerin thought. before she refuse she lay beside her already making sure her legs touch her.

Chaerin is wearing a short short thats make her tone legs exposed.

"can you please put this on my back" She whisper softly and wink at Chaerin, while handling the lotion.

Chaerin look at her daughter playing at the pool before she look back at the girl. I don't think it's bad, besides Dara is still sleeping. and i'am only doing this girl a favor, i didn't flirt. Chaerin defended herself. She start pouring a lotion in her hands and massage it in the girls back.

 

Dara went straight to the lobby and ask some staff if they saw Chaerin and they point her in the pool area. Seriously this private hotel is weird becoz she saw some outsider checking in. maybe this is not private at all. She walk staright to the kiddy pool when she saw Chaera playing with Trish she smile then look for Chaerin.

Her smile turn into dark scowl when she saw her talking to a y girl and smiling, what makes her even more angry is when the girl lay beside her and purposely touch her legs at Chaerin. Shes waiting for Chaerin's action to refuse but she didn't move away she even start massaging the girl.

"Damn you Lee Chaerin, we haven't get back for 24 hours and here you are with a girl" Dara hiss angrily and mix with jealousy. She storm off towards their direction.

 Chaerin is massaging the girls shoulder and lower back lightly and she heard the girl mouning. If shes in other situation she will be turn on. but no. Dara's mouning her name is much ier. Chaerin smile brightly thinking about Dara.

"seems like your enjoying much" Chaerin heard a familiar yet very dangerous tone. she look up slowly and saw her beloved glarring at her, face red, arms cross on her chest. She boiling. Chaerin thought.

"ba..ba..by, you're awake already" Chaerin stutter and Dara raise her brow on her. She move her hands away from the girls back  when she saw Dara staring at her hand on the girl.

"surprise much?" Dara said sarcastic.

Chaerin stood up and approuch Dara, shes scary. she thought. "baby, good afternoon" Chaerin smack her head in her mind. what nonsense is she talking about. she stuttering becoz shes scared. Dara looks like shes going to kill someone.

Dara move away when Chaerin try to hug and kiss her. Shes glaring at the girl that still laying facing her back on the ceiling. "who is she Lee Chaerin" Dara growl.

Chaerin gulp. "i don't know her baby" Chaerin whisper softly she try to hug Dara again but she move away.

Oh. dang my baby is mad.Chaerin thought.

"Ms. whoever you are can you move away from our sit now" Chaerin growl. damn shes getting in trouble already.

"huh?" but your not done yet with me" she said ily and face them. she got surprise that Chaerin is standing beside a beautiful girl.

"oh who is she?" The girl ask.

Dara raise her brow and Chaerin clench her fist. she want to smack the girl to death. "shes my wife, so if it's not to much to ask leave us alone and go flirt with someone else before i smack you to death" Chaerin growl angrily making the girl stood up and run for her life.

Dara trying hard not to laugh.

Then Chaerin face her. "baby, it's not what you think. i'am not flirting with her." Chaerin explain.

Dara look at Chaerin blankly. but she believe her already, she want to test her. "we're not even together for one day amd now i saw you with other girl? why?" Dara said hurt a little.

Chaerin gulp. stupid Chae. "baby, i'am sorry okay she ask me to help her with lotion and i help her and that's it" Chaerin said trying to hold Dara again. but she move. "baby" Chaerin plead.

"why didn't you refuse?" Dara accuse her.

Chaerin caught off gaurd.

"your even smiling when massaging her, you look like your enjoying it so much" Dara said.

"baby, i'am not enjoying it, i was smiling coz i remember you," she lean to Dara and whisper. "becoz i remember you mouning until now, i remember you calling my name when your about to " She said and kiss her ear.

"yah!" Dara slap Cjaerin's arm and blushing.

Chaerin chuckle. "i love you baby" she said smiling, she try to hug Dara but she push her away. "baby" Chaerin groun frustrated.

"you can't hug me or kiss me until you wash your hands." she said sternly.

"arghh baby" Chaerin call when Dara walking towards their daughter.

"damn that flirt girl, now i can't get a kiss from my baby." Chaerin curse and walk towards the rest room to wash.

 

 

 

*******

 

 

"oh my gawd really?, your really stupid Chae" Nicole laugh when Chaerin told her the scene in the pool earlier.

"Yah! shut up octupus! i shouldn't tell you about it, your just laughing at me" Chaerin scowl.

"becoz your an idiot, i thought your changing already but the Dara caught you" she said.

"you should avoid the girl" James said.

Chaerin roll her eyes. "i know right, but they are the one coming from me"

"idiot. learn to avoid them or else you will be trap and Dara will be hurt." Nicole said seriously.

"i know" she answerd softly.

"where is Dara by the way?" James ask.

"She said she will look at the kids, i guese she'll be here by now" Chaerin explain.

They are having a date night with James and Nicole, and they ask the maid to look for the kids. They plan to go home tomorrow morning, Since Dara adjust her schedule.

 

Dara is walking outside on the way to the restaurant where Chaerin and Nicole is waiting for her.

"Dara? is that you?" Dara stop walking and look towards the voice that's calling her.

"it's you! oh gosh you look stunning as ever" The guy said and hug Dara making her startle.

"ahh excuse me" Dara said pulling away from the embrace.

"it's me babe. Marcus" he said when he saw Dara's confuse face.

"Marcus?" Dara reapet softly then it click to her. "Marcus Lawrence?" Dara said loudly.

"yes babe it's me" he said and hug her.

Dara hug back. "i miss you Marcus" Dara said

"i miss you more so how is life?" he said they still close with each other. his hand is on Dara's waist. Dara's arm are on his shoulder. "i miss you too, i'am fine and my daughter" she said.

Marcus is Dara's friend in highschool. Marcus courted her but she said she can't be her girlfriend. and heagree and they decided to be friends becoz Marcus realize that his gay after Dara turn him down. 

 

Chaerin excuse herself from Nicole and James, she decided to pick Dara in their room since shes taking forever. Shes walking outside already when she saw a familiar figure hugging a guy facing her back on her. Chaerin blood boil from anger and jealousy instantly seeing Dara hugging someone and specially it's a guy. With out thinking twice she walk towards them angrily.

 

"Silly your still the same" Dara said and they both laugh. her laughing turn to surprise shout when she felt someone pull her backwards and the next thing she saw, Marcus is laying on the ground and mouth bleeding and Chaerin standing beside her breathing heavily and about to punch Marxus again.

"Chaerin, stop it" Dara shout and hug Chaerin's arm to stop her from punching Marcus again.

" you!" Chaerin scream at Marcus angrily. but Dara stop her.

"Chaerin. what are you doing?! stop it already" Dara said and run towards Marcus and help him stand up.

Chaerin look at Dara with surprise. Shes much concern with that guy than me. Chaerin thought and shes hurt.

"what do are you doing huh?!" Dara scream to her.

 "who are you ?" Marcus growl holdibg his bleeding mouth

"fu-"

"Chaerin. shut up, your insane" Dara scream at her.

Chaerin felt hurt and betrayed. "insane huh?!" she said then walk away, she felt like crying.

"Chae!" Dara call when Chaerin walk out. "baby" she whisper.

"shes Chaerin?" Marcus said growling in pain. "dang she puch to hard my mouth hurts, hmm" he whinn like a girl.

"are you okay? i'am really sorry about that" Dara apologize.

"no i'am fine, better yet run after her, she look hurt" He said.

"are you sure?" Dara ask.

"yes girl she look hurt, you didn't tell me shes a jealous freak" he giggle.

Dara smile "i'll see you tomorrow. and she run to where Chaerin go. "baby, i'am sorry" she whisper and run.

 

***

 

Chaerin scream angrily in the ocean. this is the place where she get back with Dara yesterday. shes  crying becoz of pain and jealousy. damn it, Dara make me weak and cry. This all happen to me only becoz of her. I love her so much.

"Dang it baby! why are you like this to me huh?! you know i love you so much, but your hurting me already!" Chaerin scream loudly and cry.

 

"I love you too baby"  Chaerin heard someone said from her back. She turn around and saw Dara standing there.

"i love you too baby" Dara said lookig at Chaerin.

"no you don't" Chaerin said and turn around to walk away.

"baby"Dara shout and run to hug Chaerin from the back.

"baby, iám sorry okay. i didn't mean to shout at you, sorry" Dara said hugging tightly.

Chaerin still refuse to listen. "but you cared for him instead" she said still crying.

Dara turn Chaerin to face her. she touch Chaerin's face whiping the tears. "baby, iám sorry okay, it's becoz you startle me and you punch inocent people" Dara said.

"inocent? that guy is hugging you, and you seem confortable inhis embrace" Chaerin accuse.

"your jealous baby?" Dara ask.

Chaerin look away instead and dara laugh.

Chaerin glare at her softly. "so what if iám jealous? your my wife right?" she said.

"your so cute baby, but your a little violent" Dara said now hugging Chaerin's waist.

"hmmp, you can't blame me, tell me what will you do if you saw me hugging other girls?" Chaerin said.

"i will rip your off baby and i will burn you alive" Dara said platfully.

"now who is violent?" she ask now smiling.

Dara giggle "but iám your's and you are mine now, so you can't blame me"

Chaerin stare at her lovingly hearing Dara said shes hers. "But, who is he?"she ask her anger and jealousy coming back in her blood.

Dara peck at Chaerin's lips. "baby next time ask me first or else someone might sue you for attacking them, his my friend from highschool and an ex-suitor" Dara said.

"ex-suitor? so it's okay that i punch him from flirting with you"she said now mad.

"but hi gay baby" Dara said.

Chaerin frown "but you said?"

Dara cut her by pecking at her lips. "he didn't realize that until i turn him down" she said.

"ahhh!"she said thoughtfully and pull her towards her body. "now i know, but iám still not sorry from punching him, he dare to tuch my baby" Chaerin said making Dara laugh.

"possessive"

"ofcourse, becoz i love you so much" Chaerin whisper.

"i love you too"Dara said smiling.

"you realy mean it?" chaerin ask starting to tear again.

"yes, Chaerin Faith Lee, i love you so much my baby" Dara whisper at Chaerin and they both cry happily.

"i love you"they both said at the same time and kiss each other passionately.