The two two day

The two two day

 

 

Its Saturday morning and seohyun is preparing medicine and apple for yonghwa, as usual, she was singing her favorite song happily as it is a special day today. As it is the 22nd day of their marriage, and she longing for the plans yonghwa have planed for her, but its weird that he haven’t wake up yet.

‘yoong-ahh its really late already wake up.’ She was raising her voice a little because she doesn’t want to wake up the neighbor ‘yoong- ahhhh bali bali’ she felt really excited as she was imagining how they would do with their 22nd day, ‘yeeee, coming’ a voice that sounds very sleepy was heard.

  They have their breakfast and yonghwa noticed that seohyun was in her best clothes and looks different, he ask ‘hyoon, what day is it today? Why are you so pretty? Oh wait you are always pretty’ seohyun looked very disappointed and pout, ‘ohhh its nothing special, I just feel like it ’ yonghwa said‘okay then let me get change and we can go to practice room with other CNBlue members. ’ he ran up the stairs to the second floor and seohyun was left there, her tears almost burst out but she hold her fist tight and tell herself ‘seohyun be happy, it’s a big big day.’

  When they arrived the practice room, jungshin first stand up and greet them ‘aniyo seohyun how are you doing?woah why are you so pretty today?’ seohyun smiled at him and reply ‘it’s a special day today’ yonghwa came and grabbed seohyun’s hand ‘jungshin, stop flirting with my yeobo’, for the rest of the afternoon, seohyun watch them practice and sang.

  After watching them play, seohyun realize that its already dark out side, minhyuk say ‘lets eat dinner together! I found a nice place and it taste very good’ jungshin clapped and shouted ‘daebakk!! I am really hungry now, how about you yonghwa?’ yonghwa smirked and say ‘not for us, I need to spend some quality time with my yeobo’ seohyun’s face turned red because of embarrassment, but also she is angry, because yonghwa forgot their anniversary, which is very important to her. She decided not to speak a word with him until he realize what is happening and apologize.

  ‘hyoon-ah, what music would you like? ’ yonghwa ask after they put on their seatbelt, it seem to be the most important thing for them to do while traveling in a car. Seohyun did not answer him but kept staring out of the window, ‘hyoon? What happened? ’ seohyun didn’t answer him.

  When they arrived the restaurant, seohyun felt really weird, this is one of the most famous restaurant in Korea, how could there be no one inside?

They sat down and ordered the food they want. Suddenly yonghwa look at seohyun in a very serious look. ‘Seo Joo-Hyun, happy 22nd day of our marriage.’ He smiled and took a present out, it was a pair of beautiful rings with many diamond on, ‘see the names? One of them is Seo Joo-hyun and one is Jung Yong Hwa, you will have the one with my name and I will have the one with yours. The name on the rings represent both me and you, when I am not by your side and you miss me, your ring is here staying with you, is the same as me staying with you,’’ he then stand up and walk toward seohyun, sehyun stood up too.

‘yoong, you remembered!’ seohyun’s tears cant stop bursting, yonghwa patted her head and say ‘don’t cry yeobo. Be happy its ur favorite anniversary.’ Seohyun smiled and nodded, she then hugged yonghwa and whisper in his ears ‘yoong-ahh saranghae ’ and tiptoed to cover her lips on his.