My Skater Boy

My Skater Boy

  You were at home , waiting for a call, a call from your secret boyfriend, today he told you to stay at home and wait for him to arrive, you wonder what surprise will he bring you, so you frequently checks you phone for his calls and message. Suddenly the door bell rang, you ran and open the door ‘zelo! you don’t have a schedule today don’t you?’ he tapped your head and shine his smile ‘what have I told you, it’s a surprise yeobo’ he kissed you on the check and you realize that he is holding something behind him, ‘whats that? ’ he smirked and took out his two skateboards ‘our activity is to skate, hahaha’ ‘omo, don’t you remember that I don’t know how to skate? ’ he suddenly look unhappy ‘but I have planned for this for a long time ’ he said as he pout. You felt sorry that you have said such mean things to him ‘okay, ill do it.’

  ‘ommo I am really scared, don’t let go okay?’ you hold tight to zelo’s big warm hands, ‘please, I am really scared, don’t let go, Nooo. ’ zelo suddenly took away his hands from yours, you screamed and fell on the ground ‘choi jun hong! How dare you.’ Tears began to fell out of your eyes, ‘it hurts really much, ouch.ouch it does.’ You kept tearing and zelo squatted in front of you ‘yeobo are you alright?’ he tapped your head but you turned away ‘don’t call me yeobo I am not your yeobo.’ Suddenly, zelo hold on to your face and he kissed away all the tears that is on your face ‘Miyanae are you really that hurt? ’ you ignored zelo and pout instead ‘stop pouting baby, you don’t look beautiful when you do that.’ You ignore him again and suddenly his lips were on yours, ‘baby I thought I told you you don’t look pretty on that face, stop crying I m really sorry, I promise you tht I wont ever let you get hurt anymore, ok?’ you finally smile and patted zelo’s head too ‘Choi Jun Hong, saranghae.’