Taeyang : All Over again [GTop]

It is SO wrong!

GRi

 

 

"Yah, maknae! You sure you are not in love with Daesung?"

 

 

"Sure, hyung! I didn't even moan his name when we had "

 

 

"......I hope I can trust you, Ri"

 

 

"Just TRUST me, hyung. I am deeply in love with you. FULLSTOP!"

 

 

"Fine. Fine. Let's get down for breakfast"

 

 

ToDae

 

 

"Daesung, promise me that you will forever after being with me"

 

 

"YAH, HYUNG! Of course I do. But, you have to promise me not to steal my Doraemony again!"

 

 

"Fine. The doll smells like you. It's nice. That's why I steal it"

 

 

"Ngehehehe. Alright. Let's get this breakfast done"

 

 

 


 

 

 

Seunghyun and Daesung carrying their home-made breakfast to the kitchen counter. They whispering at each other and giggling when organizing their breakfast. While Jiyong and Seungri make their way downstairs tojoin them. Or maybe to eat.

 

 

"Yah! Seungri! Did you have a nice night with Jiyong hyung?" Daesung winks at Seungri who is blushing. "Just great, hyung. How about you? I thought all the screamings and moans were coming from Seunghyun hyung's room" Seungri smile sheepishly. Making Daesung stutters a bit.

 

 

Before they realise what's going on next, Jiyong and Seunghyun pull their couple away from being closer. "Let's go, Seungri-yah. Sit next to me while watching movies". "Daesung, come on baby. You and I, together watch some shows"

 

 

Daesung and Seungri kinda 'pokerface' when their couple did that. And when they watch the show together, Jiyong been hugging Seungri and Seunghyun does the same too. Even when Jiyong and Seunghyun sit on the same couch, they sit in a big gap.

 

 

The situation becoming awkward with Seunghyun's and Jiyong's icy cold glare strucking at each other. So, Seungri wants to start a conversation first. "D-Daesung-hyung!" "Ne?" "This breakfast you made is really delicious!" "Why, thank y--" Before Daesung can even finish his sentence, Seunghyun pulls him from talking to Seungri.

 

 

Jiyong did the same too. "Guys! I'm home!!" a voice said as he walks into the dorm. "Taeyang-shii, why so late?" Jiyong ask as Taeyang walks into the living room. "Sorry, guys. I am so busy with all the paperworks, lyrics and dance. So, I ended up having a slumber at Teddy's house" Taeyang realise that Jiyong and Seunghyun clings onto their couple and sitting in a huge gap. He shrugs and puts his stuffs down on the kitchen counter.

 

 

Then, he joins with them  in the living room. Watching 'Scary Movie 4'. Silence. Silence is all Taeyang can hear except the noise from the television. He looks at the maknaes' face. So glum. "Ehem! So, did my Seungri and Daesung having a good relationship now?"

 

 

"YES, HYUNG! SERIOUSLY! WE ARE MUCH CLOSER NOW! OMG! IT'S KINDA FUN, HYUNG!" Seungri said cheerfully. "NE, HYUNG! WE ARE HAVING A BEST TIME EVER!!" said Daesung. Taeyang relief hearing that and smile widely. Suddenly, "Having a best time? Having a BEST TIME ever? Oh my god! If YOUR Seungri didn't suggest to make the 'thing' first with my baby, Daesung would've been totally innocent!" Seunghyun spits out.

 

 

"Hello! Excuuuuussee me! If YOUR Daesung didn't ACCEPT to do the 'thing' with my baby adorable honey pumpkins panda, my Riri would've been still !" Jiyong yells at Seunghyun back. Both of them starts to quarrel. Seungri and Daesung hides their head with the pillow couch and Taeyang looking at those two chingus, fighting.

 

 

Things becoming worst and Taeyang had to stop this fight. He stands up and covers his ears. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! ARE YOU CRAZY?! Why you guys being like this? STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" Taeyang shouts and that's make everyone become silence.

 

 

"Can you guys tell me what's going on between you two?" Taeyang give them Seunghyun and Jiyong a death glare. "Well! Seungri start it it! He make my Daesung going 'dirty' to him!" Seunghyun spats out. Taeyang shock with this but just keep calm. "Why can't they just do French braid or BFF bracelets? Or doing the FISH CAKE hair?" Seunghyun continues.

 

 

"First of all, they don't have long hairs, hyung! Second, bracelet??!! WTF!! Third, it's FISH TAIL not FISH CAKE!!" Taeyang replied while narrowing his eyebrows. "That's what Im trying to tell him, hyung" Daesung mumbles. While Jiyong, he's humming while Seungri's baby hair. Taeyang groan looking at those four who don't want to give a lil teamwork and stomp to the kitchen.

 

 


 

 

After a few hours, Taeyang can see that Daesung's and Seungri's relationship becoming closer. But, the thing is..that Seunghyun and Jiyong always keep the maknaes far from each other from being touch, talk and even being together.

 

 

Taeyang saw Daesung and Seungri trying to talk something but then, he saw that Seunghyun hisses at Seungri and pull Daesung to make him hug Seunghyun. He also saw that Jiyong hisses at Seunghyun too and grab Seungri's hand to avoid them being closer.

 

 

"I guess I'll have to do all over again. And this time, it's Seunghyun hyung and Jiyong" Taeyang let out a huge sigh and shake his head. "SBS Intimate Note, here I come".

 

 

 

 

 

The End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So guys! How was it? Sorry Taeyang's ver is kinda short. IT'S COMPLETE YAY!  I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! PLEASE COMMENT ^^ XOXO~ Now I have to focus on my:-

~Exams. (which is this Thursday T^T)

~My other GRi fic (My Girl)...

 

Phew! Thanks guys for giving me support! SARANGHAE~