DaeRi : Uh-oh! Trouble.

It is SO wrong!

"Aisshh!! Mother ing....AARRGGH!!" Daesung groan as he the younger man beneath him. "AAAHHHH!! S-!! NNNGGHHH!!!" Seungri moans like a when Daseung ed him hard. The bed seems to rocking hard as well.

 

 

"S-Seungri-yah! Is this going to work? Will our re---relationship getting better?" Daesung push the maknae's left leg to give his more access into Seungri's ing-tight hole.

 

 

"M-Maybe, hy-hyung. I've read it on....on Google. About how to make people's relationship getting closer and....and is one of it" Seungri moans again when Daesung hits his spot for several times.

 

 

"S-seungriyah....you...you know that, we are not being couple af-after doing this, right? I mean, not that I hate you..." Daesung said as he kiss Seungri on the lips.

 

 

Seungri nods because he is also don't mean them being a couple after doing this. After all, Daesung is not placed in his heart. They are doing this just to get their relationship getting closer after what they had heard everyone says about their awkward relationship.

 

 

Eventhough, they have been sent to the Intimate Note that Taeyang had suggested to the show, still, their relationship are getting more awkward than before. Seungri then found out one day, about how to get their relationship getting closer and is the only way.

 

 

Eventhough Daesung don't like with this idea but, he had no choice. They've got to get their relationship getting closer or...they will forever be awkward.

 

 

"S-! Harder, hyung!!!" Seungri said as the older him. "S-seungriyah! I---I can't take it anymore! ! You are too tight!!" Daesung a little bit harder this time. Seungri can't do anything but only to keep , groaning and pleading. 

 

 

"S--Seungri, j-just a little bit longer...."

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Aaaahhh!! Home sweet home!" Jiyong said as he step inside to their dorm followed by Seunghyun. "Damn, Ji. I'm hella tired with all those photoshoots. My feet is killing me". Seunghyun slumps himself on a black leather couch on the living room.

 

 

Taeyang been gone to the studio. Making his new solo album. There are only 4 of them in the dorm.

 

 

 

"Hyung-shi, do you think that the maknaes' relationship will be getting closer? I think it's not working at all after sent them to that show. It's seems...so...useless!" Jiyong takes off his jacket and hang it on the coat hanger.

 

 

"Aiissh, Ji. Just mind them. I'm sure they will getting closer like brother and....brother..?" Seunghyun shrug when he said that. He turns on the tv to watch some shows. Or cartoons maybe. "Oi, Ji! Make your hyung a cup of hot coffee!" 

 

 

"Aiisshh, hyung! Go make them by yourself. I'm tired!" Jiyong sits right next to Seunghyun watching the show too. "Aaaww, come on. Your hyung only wants a cup of coffee. Pwease, Ji. I promise I'll buy you ice-cream" Seunghyun attacks Jiyong with his weapon, a pout.

 

 

"Alright! Alright! Stop with your pout. It's not helping me. I'll do it since I want to drink coffee too. Aish, luckily you are my hyung" Jiyong quickly goes to the kitchen and make them a cup of coffee. "Yay!! My dongsaeng is so nicey-nice. That I wuve him so much!!" Seunghyun claps his hands like a 5 year old kid receive an ice-cream.

 

 

 

Jiyong rolls his eyes and smirking when he hears that. His hyung can be funny and childish sometimes and he can also be a serious namja with his serious, killer eyes that can make everyone including him, shivering until to his spine.

 

 

As the two hyungs are busy with their own work, Jiyong suddenly heard a muffling sound from Daesung's room. "Hyung! HYUNG!" Seunghyun startled a bit when Jiyong calls him out. "What, Ji?"

 

 

"Did you hear something? I think it comes from Daesung's room". Jiyong quickly goes near Seunghyun and grip onto Seunghyun's right arm. Seunghyun turns the volume of the tv down. He wants to hear what Jiyong is hearing. Muffling sound? 

 

 

"NGGGGHHHH!!!!" the sound become louder this time. Jiyong's and Seunghyun's eyes are getting wider. Jiyong's grip becoming tighter too, making Seunghyun hisses a bit. "W-what was that, Ji?"

 

 

"I....I....M-maybe..." "Aish! Don't try to think dirty' things, Ji! Maybe my Dae is having a bad dream. Let's go check out". Seunghyun pulls Jiyong's hand and lead him to Daesung's room.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"OOHHH!!!!!! IT HURTS! FCKING HURTS!!" Seungri's left hand grabs on Daesung's lock of hair. Trying to overcome the pain. Their sweat beads flowing down like there is no tomorrow.

 

 

"B-BUT,.....!....I'M NOT EVEN COMING YET, RIRI-AH!" "ME TOO, HYUNG! JUST ME HARDER! I CAN'T STAND THE PAIN ANYMORE!!!" Daesung push into Seungri harder and harder but they won't come. Their mouth ing becoming louder. 

 

 

They didn't realise that their two hyungs are already home.

 

They didn't realise that their two hyungs are stalking them.

 

They didn't realise that their two hyungs are crossing their arms on the chest.

 

They didn't realise that their two hyungs don't like what they are seeing.

 

Because, Daesung and Seungri only have lust in their eyes.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Are you sure that Daesung is having a nightmare?" Jiyong said when they're walking towards Daesung's room. "Sure, I'm sure. Daesung is my baby and I always taking care of him" Seunghyun said. He quietly turns on the door knob and took a peek inside.

 

 

His eyes went wider and gasp but he manage to cover his mouth quickly. "What's wrong, hyung?" Jiyong in curious, took a peek too. His reaction is as same as Seunghyun but then he burst into the room with his arms crossing. So does Seunghyun. 

 

 

Jiyong cough a bit to get the maknaes' attention. 'WTF?! THEY ARE HAVING ?'  When they did, they quickly gets off from the bed and stood up facing their hyungs.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?? HAVING ? WTF ES?? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO DO HUH?!" Jiong burst out loud when he sees this. Especially when his maknae Seungri having with someone else before he gets to touch Seungri all by himself. Seunghyun shook his head to the maknaes. His heart really sank because his Daesung is ing someone. DAESUNG IS HIS! SEUNGRI IS JIYONG'S! 

 

 

"W----we are just trying to get closer" Seungri lands his gaze on the floor, scared to met his hyungs' eyes. It's like, they were about to eat him and Daesung alive. Daesung also doing the same. He hides his face with his messy, sweat bangs.

 

 

Jiyong grabs Seungri's hands and stomps out from the room and towards to Jiyong's room. While Seunghyun just glare to Daesung with his evil death glare. Daesung stutters, "I...I'm sorry, hyung. I-I didn't mean t-" 

 

 

"You know that this is your fault, right Daesung? You really DO know what you will get right?" Seunghyun cuts off Daesung's line. Daesung nods his head nervously. He is so afraid what he will get for his punishment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HELLO! UPDATED THE FIRST CHAPTER! I know it's hella short but.... )': I am so sorry. I hope you like it! 30 SUBSCRIBERS WOW!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! So, COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!! I REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOUR LOVES AND HATES!!!! XOXO