Our First Meet..

The 2 Prince & The Princess~♡

"Kyaa~ LEE JONGSUK !! YOOK SUNGJAE!! LEE JONGSUK!!!! YOOK SUNGJAE!!!!!!" All of the girl student at Seoul College start to make a noise once their 'Prince' arrived at school..

"What the heck are they doing? Like a hysteria..shouting so hardly.."Yuri murmured..she just staring them all while sat on a bench under the tree in their school..

"Good Morning.. ^___^" Jongsuk greet his 'fan' meanwhile Sungjae smiled at them and wave his hands towards them..

"KYAAA~~!! SungJae Prince's waving hands at me!!"

"JongSuk Prince's greet me!!!" one of the girls claim..

"NOO!! He's wave his hands at me!!" one after another claim like the same things..

Yuri rolled her eyes..she felt so disgust seeing them acted that way..

"eeww.. please..What's so good about them?" Yuri whispered by herself..She started to flipped her book pages..Without her realizing,both of the 'prince' was walks near her place that time..and it's so unfortunate for Yuri,that, JongSuk had heard it..JongSuk walks near and near to Yuri until all the girls hiss since they are not satisfied with Yuri..

"Who is she? It's first time I see her in this school? Look at the way she styled,seems like a normal students.."they whispering to each other..

"Yah! Why Prince Jongsuk go near her? Am I not pretty enough? I think I'm more beautiful than that ugly .."Tiffany said..Yuri listen everything that Tiff said about herself..She closed her books that she's reading and put it on the bench.. Eventually,she stood up before Jongsuk reached her placed and she walks straight towards Tiffany by passing through JongSuk..JongSuk turned his had..He made a confused look..
SungJae also looks at what Yuri want to do,when she walked passed them and go facing the groups..

"Who's said that I'm an ugly es?" Yuri asked..The other girls all kept silent..they didn't dare to look at Yuri eyes as she seems to be an extremely annoyed with that words..But,Tiffany bravely said that it was her that said it..

"Oh! Well said..DID YOU WANNA DEATH SO SOON?! HAA!! WHO CARES ABOUT BOTH OF YOUR PRINCES THERE?!! I DON'T ING CARE AT ALL!! IF YOU WANNA DATE HIM,JUST GO AND CONFESS!! DON'T SAID I'M AN UGLY ES JUST WHEN HE CAME NEAR ME!! AND ONCE AGAIN,I WARNED YOU..IF YOU DON'T WANT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU,STAY AWAY FROM ME..AND IF I HEARD YOU TALKED BACK ABOUT ME AGAIN,I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL SUFFER IN THE FUTURE.."yuri said it out loud..JongSuk widen his eyes..At first he thought that the girls who talked behind her was a delicate girl that just had a bad-mouthed..he didn't know that actually she's so brave and more evil-like when angry..SungJae chuckles made himself became attention from the crowds..even Yuri turned her glared at him..SungJae showed a sorry signed with his hands for disturbing them..

That Tiff gil already gone stiff and didn't even replied back to what Yuri said..

"BACK OFF!! NOW!!" everyone make a way for her to walk..Yuri heading to her class..She completely forgotten about her books on the bench..

"tch! mwoya?! SHE'S THINK WHO SHE IS TO HUMILIATE ME IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS AND PRINCE??!!" Tiff scream angrily..JongSuk closed his ear and walk to the bench where Yuri seated before..His eyes catched an image of Yuri's books..

"CHERRYBLOSSOM" he reads what written on the books..

He then take it and flipped the first page and take a look at it.. "eo?" he saw something hand-written on the first pages of that book..

"K.w.o.n.Y.u.r.i." he then closed it after found out her name..

"SungJae-ah..let's go.."SungJae followed him..the other girls already disappearing..


In her class

"Huh..it just wasted of time getting angry at her..better i calmed down now.. If appa know that i'm still behaved like this,I'll be dead for sure.. -_-' appa will surely send me to Mrs. Lee to teach me how to behave like a true 'agasshi'..I don't want..It's so sick.." She murmured by herself..She's take a look her face and tidy her beautiful long hair..

Yuri was a daughter of Mr. Kwon..Her father was a chairman of the school that she was attending..Of course..It's the school that the Prince attendings too..On top of that,her father is also the chairman for LK's company,that's one of the most biggest company in Seoul..

JongSuk at that time

"Kwon?? Kwon?? hmm.. why her surname seems like I've heard it somewhere before?" He tried to remember it..But,still not remember..

"Yo! JongSuk-ah..What're you doing here? not enter your class yet?" MinHyuk asked..

"Where's SungJae? Are you alone here? wow! It's so hard to see both of you separate.."he chuckles..

"Eo.."he replied..short..

"Is there something wrong with you? Tell me..Who know I might can help you to solve it.."He smiled..

"Nothing.."JongSuk smiled..he tried to cover it..

"I'm going now.. Bye.."JongSuk left MinHyuk and walked towards his classroom.

On his way to the class

"I'll thinnk about it later.. his hand still hold Yuri's book..Once he reached in front of the class,he opened the door and shocked himself..

"Waahh!" Both of the screams..

"Wooww woww..I'm so shocked..What the hell are you doing?!" Both of them said it while facing each other at the same time..

JongSuk immediately silent due to his shocked..

"Y-You!" JongSuk show his index finger towards Yuri.

"Who are you?" Yuri make a don't-know-you face..

"tch..How come you can easily forget the 'prince' "Jongsuk called himself a prince make Yuri wanna puke..

"Ouhh..Stop it! I wanna puke right now.."Yuri make an uwekkk (vomit sound) ..

"Haih..At first,I thought when I met you again,I'm gonna returned this books to you..but since you are looking fine without this books,I guess I will keep it forever.."JongSuk showed the books in front of Yuri eyes..

"Yah!! That's mine! Give it back!" Yuri tried to snatched it from JongSuk's hands,but JongSuk more faster than her..He hold it higher since he is 186 cm longs and his hands also long..

"Yah! I said give it back! or.."

"..or what?" he said..mocking Yuri..

"I'll kick you!!" Yuri tried to kick him,but,he managed to blocked it..

"Haha..tried take this..shorty.." he did merong to Yuri..

Yuri jump as high as she could just to tried to snatched for her books..The others in the class just watching..SungJae also just sitting on his seat..he doesn't want to care about JongSuk who are being too childish even towards a girl..

Yuri tried and tried again..but all her effort was useless..

"I think I need to do this,so that he will finally let's go of my book.."Yuri's had a planned in her head..

Suddenly, "chu~
♥" 

Yuri sudden kiss on JongSuk cheek make he extremely shock..eventually,his hands that holding the books lost grip,so the books finally back onto Yuri's hand again..SungJae widen his eyes a signed that he can't believed what he saw in front of his own eyes..The other girls just watch silently since they had been warned by Yuri this morning..

"Serves you right..Me~rong.."she sticked her tounge's out.. she go out from the class and heading to the ladies..

"aish..jinjja.."she wipes her lips while on her ways to ladies..

JongSuk himself can't believe the bold Yuri..

"Did she kissed me on the cheeks just now?" he touched his kissed cheek..without JongSuk realized Sungjae came near him and slapped his cheeks..The same place where Yuri kissed him before..

"Ouch!"

"Ya! Yook Sung Jae!" he touched his hurt cheeks..

"Hehe..sorry hyung..Just want to make you sure that the incident before was not your own dreams.."he giggles..

"tch.. "JongSuk heading out too..

"Hyung..where are you goin' to?" SungJae asked..

"Toilet.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hey Guys..How's it? Finally an update.. Yeayy !! Leave a comments.. :) Did you guys already heard a rumoured that KWON YURI will be cast in "NO BREATHING" movie as a female lead together with LEE JONGSUK & SEO INGUK? KYA~~ I can't wait.. they will begin their shooting in the mids of May..But I don't know If Yuri will join in or not..since some said that SM didn't give a words regarding this news yet..But for sure it's already being spread through Korean newspaper..I hope both of them will be a couple..I shipped them.. hoho ..