New

Double Trouble Maker

it's the spring day and MONDAY ! the most annoying day because all have to woke up early and start new day 'GOING TO SCHOOL' and 'GO TO WORK'. don't forget,it also the day that also bullies victim hate the most because there a lot of trouble maker. it happen in school around the worlds and also...... in this school

 

   

  !! SEUNGRI HIGH SCHOOL !!

 

*DUSH!! DUSH!!* "aaa~! I'm sorry sunbae" the voice of someone begging for a fogiveness. *dush!!!! dush!!!* that sound being more scary "I told you not to tell others about this!! HUH!!" someone scold that person.the person who begged for forgiveness is................. a victim................................of BULLIES,Choi Chang Yeob,that bulies classmates and nerdy guy.And the one who BULLIED him is......... *STAP* sound of the toilet door open hardly "YAAAA!! Lee Jong Suk!! what the HELL you think you doing now" voice of the y hot guy screaming at the bullies and he start to punch that bad student face and that student fall down into the floor "Chang Yeob,get into your class,and you Lee Jong Suk come with me to discipline room now!" he woke up like nothing happen to him and follow the discipline teacher,Mr.Lee Jun Ki to his room.

 

- DISCIPLINE ROOM -

"Lee Jong Suk,huh!" Mr.Lee sigh. "AGAIN AND AGAIN! your face got into my room.every WEEKS you know" he told that student but that student just stand without any reaction.he just look outside the window. A punch is going throw to his face by Mr.Lee but....... he hold Mr.Lee hand.Mr.Lee shock and slap his face with all his power "you such a bi**ch" bad words throw to him but he just ignore it. "i don't want to see your face got into this room tomorrow,next week or next month! arasseo!! you can go now" Mr.Lee can't hold his angriness and just him go.That student walk out from the room and Mr.Lee sit and sigh "hugh*

 

- CLASSROOM -

 

He entered the class. the classmates watch him walk in. "WHAT THE ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME!!" he felt bad and kick the chair.all silent and feel afraid.he's going to sit but then he saw the nerdy.he staring at the nerdy with a burning eyes.but then,he sit.

                            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyNVfTXSr1Mz_r1oscGl7

the door open and someone with a very that all student never seen entered the room. "Annyeonghasaeyo yeddeul ah(Hello,guys) i'm your new homeroom teacher starting from today" he smile sweetly and all the girls is screaming and melting with his gentle voice. "My name is Nam Goong Min,hope you all can work good with me,btw guys,you all have a new classmates.em,,come in" he told the new student entered the class. *door open* a guy with height 187cm entered the room.with his handsome face and great body.once again fan-girling. "introduce youself" teacher asked him to "Annyeonghasaeyo,my name is Kim Woo Bin" he end his short introduction.the teacher afraid to asked him more and just asked him to sit. he saw one place with no one,it next Lee Jong Suk. "can i sit here?" he asked but jong suk put his leg on that chair. "eyy" .he move jongsuk leg,and that time jongsuk stand and going to beat him up but Mr.Nam fastly talk "okay,so let start our today class with introduction" .

 

 

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH AND THIS CHAPTER QUIET SHORT..I WILL CONTINUE WITH LONG ONE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :)