I. The Mystery Girl at The Balcony

Hotel Room 2J

27 February, 9:36p.m.

He looked over at a girl, standing outside the balcony. Then he scanned the building - it was a tall, beautifully decorated hotel and its name is Marvellous Hotel, which is a famous hotel in Seoul. There were security guards outside the hotel, to make sure that the hotel was really safe. After he scanned the building, he looked at the girl again. The girl was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. The girl can be seen to count the stars while smiling widely.

He had no idea why he decided to stop in front of the hotel when he saw the girl. The girl attracted him quickly. Just one glance and he was completely addicted.

Wow, her smile is perfection. He thought in his mind as he glanced at his digital watch. It was 9:39p.m. The last time he checked his watch, it was 9:36p.m. He was standing outside the hotel for like three minutes! Suddenly, his phone rang and he quickly answered the phone without checking the caller's ID.

"Yoboseo?"

"Kwon Jiyong, where the heck are you?! You're supposed to be here!"

"What do you mean, Youngbae?"

"Dude, have you forgotten already? Seunghyun, Daesung, Seungri and I are waiting for you in the nightclub since an hour ago! How can you forgot our plan for tonight?"

"Damn. I really forgot about that. Sorry."

"It's alright, Jiyong. What confuses me is.. why are you running late? You're always early, flirting with the y and gorgeous girls."

"I'm.. uh, outside a hotel.. I'll tell the long story to you guys later."

"Alright, bro! Just start the engine of your Ferrari!"

"Okay, okay, I'll be right there in just a few minutes!"

"You better hurry. Daesung and Seungri are getting drunk!"

"Alright. Bye."

The guy named Kwon Jiyong quickly hung up his phone and put his phone into his pocket. He looked over the girl again and thought, I wish I can look at you.. every single night. Jiyong sighed deeply as he began to run to his white Ferrari car and sat on the driver's seat. Jiyong started the engine and drove off to the nightclub he and his friends always went to every single night.


The girl, who was at the balcony was actually not counting the stars. She was looking at Jiyong closely and chuckled when she saw that Jiyong was looking at her. Her eyes followed Jiyong until Jiyong drove off his car to the busy streets of Seoul. She sighed deeply as she thought, I hope to see you again and.. meet you.

The girl quickly went inside back into her hotel room and closed the doors that lead to the balcony. She locked the doors then she picked up a book and a pen on a make-up table and snuggled on her bed. She started to write on the book,

27 February, 9:49p.m.

Dear Diary,

I know I just wrote this morning but I think I should write again. What happened tonight? Well.. a handsome guy (yes, he's really handsome and hot!) was looking at me from below. He came like.. I don't even know when but once he arrived, he was standing in front of the hotel. Then he looked at me for three freaking minutes!

Yeah, I'm not lying. It's the truth! Ah, he thought that I was counting the stars (because I like to) but I was looking at him. My heart began to... beat like crazy! Dugeun dugeun dugeun~ Am I in love with him? No, I'm not! But.. I hope we can see again.. face to face and maybe talk! I hope so.

Alright, I better stop writing here. I want to watch dramas with lots of popcorn right now! Haha. I'll write again tomorrow morning. Good night!

Sincerely, 
Im Yoona.

 

The girl named Im Yoona rushed to the cabinets and got a few jars filled with popcorn! She then sat on her bed, switching on the television with the remote control. She watched the dramas as her mind was filled with Jiyong's face until she fell asleep. When she was sleeping, she mumbled softly,

"I miss you.."


Author's Note: Hello, everyone! Finally, the first chapter is posted! ^^ Sorry for updating late since I can open the laptop on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only. Thanks for the 10 subscribers and also the views! Also thanks for the comments too! 

Anyway, I know this is a short chapter. So, maybe the chapters after this might be a little longer. Well, I have not too much to say right now. Do comment about your feedbacks on this chapter also promote this story to your friends if you can! I'll update again tomorrow. Till then, goodbye! :)

Love from the author,
soshibang-ism.