Baby & Me

Baby and Me (sequels on Duizhang is in Love)

Author's POV:

 

"I'm sorry honey, but I can't spend the time with you and Joon for today. I need to be at the company for recording. It will take a while so could be with him for the day, maybe spend the time with him, take him out." she leans down to the man sitting on the bed as he watches her getting ready, Pecking his lips with hers and she pats his cheek gently with a smile flashing. "Don't sulk, you're already an adult to do that." the man pouts, which she giggles and again lean down kissing him again. "See you later." she left the house driving her car away. He shuts the door and glance over his shoulder, eyeing the stairs.

 

He moved toward the stairs and went up, to a particular room that looks very cute and pretty. From outside he could hear a slam, something hitting or colliding with each other and some very cute noise. He smile and pushed the door peeking in to see. On the floor, a very small figure was sitting with toys surrounding him, he was playing with the cars which his father bought from overseas. Okay, the father or the person who is peeking on him is actually Kris and the little boy is Joon his and Taeyeon's son which they were gifted last year. Joon is currently is almost 1 years old.

 

Kris open the door fully and leans against the wall, he crossed his arm as he watch his son play. Kris finds him very cute sometime and can be bratty but still he is his only son which Taeyeon bears for him for 9 months. Kris and Taeyeon have been married for 2 years and just last year he was happy to get the news from Taeyeon about her carrying. Reminiscne the past on how he almost fainted on the day Taeyeon give birth, and even shed tears when he saw his son's face for the first time and more was very memorable. Shooking his head, Kris went inside and stand beside Joon. The boy stops when Kris presence was felt, he look up to see his handsome father and with a big smile, he dropped the toys and shot both his hand up, which mean he wants to be carry by Kris.

 

He chuckles and squat down, with his long hand he easily scooped the boy into his hand. With his one hand, he holds Joon, while the boy clutched his hand on his shirt. "Joon ah, its seem like mama won't be able to play with us today. She have things to do, so its just between you and me then." Kris explained to his son, as he Joon's hair, or more like combing with his hand. Joon pout cutely about the news, but as long as one of his parent is there with him he is happy. Joon quickly smile again, pullinh his father's shirt. Kris give him a question hmm, and Joon open his mouth with one finger he pointed into his mouth, "Ahh ahh.." he do it cutely, Kris blinks then chuckles. "Arasso, appa understand you. Okay, maybe we could go to my favourite cafe then since..." he paused and check his wrist watch and smile. "Since its a perfect time for lunch." Joon smiles and cooed.

 

-------------

 

Kris went to his car and placed Joon is the baby safety seat beside him and then he went to the driver seat. When he's ready with everything and making sure that Joon is already safe with being buckled up then he drove away from their house into the city of Seoul. Joon was beaming, watching all the tall building on the roadside with cars everywhere and people walking around. Kris sometime glance to see and smile. Few minutes later they arrived at Kris's favourite cafe, he parked the car and exited with Joon on his hand again. They both enter the cafe and the people in the cafe look at them and was practicall gasping and some even widen their eyes and whispering. Kris is the leader of EXO now a hot sensation boy band around the world along with their sunbaenims, and with Kris being the young owner of his father's company.

 

Also, as they see Joon they squeals especially girls. They feel like pinching or playing, carrying him in their hands but of course they can't do that since it is Kris's son. The waiter already know him and just lead him to his usual table not to far from the door and beside the window. He placed Joon on the table and look through the menus. For few good minutes, the waiter cameback ready to take the order. "I'll have frapuccino with...you special chocolate cake for today for this fella.. and thats all, thanks." Kris past the menu to the waiter with a faint smile but still genuine to the waiter.

 

The two waits for their order with Kris looking outside the window and Joon playing with the cups of sugar. He pinched the sugar and sprinkle it all over the table and then let out a very cute giggles since he is enjoying it. "Joon, stop playing with the sugar...You're making a mess." he gently scolded him, but he did not snatch the jar or cup away from the boy's hand since he doesn't want him to cry but he did suceed in making him pout and almost crying because of the scolding. Kris panicked and the boys hair and comfort him, "No no..don't cry Joon..Papa apologize for saying that, you can play but try not to make a very big mess okay.." he smile at the boy while he still his head and Joon just nods.

 

He see the cup of frappucino that Kris ordered, with his hand he holds Kris's sleeve and tugged it, he turn again to face the younger one. "What is Joon? Do you want the cake?" Joon shook and points at the mug beside the plate of cake, Kris look at where he pointed and back to the young one again. "You want the coffee?" Joon smile and nods happily, again like before he point into his mouth, "Ahh..." "You can't Joon, this is coffee...Its bitter and it can make you dizzy since it got caffeine in it.. Oh wait why did I even explain to him, he doesn't even know what caffeine is." Kris slapped his temple, while Joon still tugged him even harder, demanding to have some of it. "Ahh...ahh...." louder he make the sound, "Alright, later don't whine to me about the bitterness of it or you getting dizzy." Kris took the small spoon and scoop some with it. He blows it a little to make it cold then he feed it to Joon.

 

Joon sip it in and he scrunched up, means the bitterness just hits him. Kris shook his head and slice up some of the chocolate cake with the fork, "I told you, its bitter...Here, have this to wash the taste away." Joon holds Kris's hand with the fork and open up his mouth allowing Kris to shove the cake inside his mouth and he munch it slowly. He wiped the boys mouth with the napkin and he himself shoved some of the cake into his mouth. The two boys sat in the cafe enjoying their lunch, well its not exactly lunch.

 

----------------

 

"If we keep on eating cake, then I'm not gonna get full at all. I might as well order something to eat." Kris calls the waiter and placed an order. Joon like always after he already doesn't want the cake and so does Kris, he play with it, sprinkling the sugar, the salt...some pepper on the cake, it was cute. He even used his hand and smashed the cake, but Kris stops him midway since he doesn't want him to get dirty or messing his cloth up. Even with the bitterness of the coffee, Joon still asked for more sometime and Kris gave some sip and then he pinch some sugar for Joon to washed it away.

 

His order arrived shortly, and Kris smile on the dished. He glance at his son who look at the plate of food, and his eyes was glittering. Joon smile, and makes an 'o' shape mouth, he clasped his hand few times and said, "Food..." in a cute way, Kris ruffles his hair. "Ehmm, food..want some?" Joon nods happily and already open his mouth, Kris chuckles and slice the beef and dips it into the sauce and feed it to Joon. Joon munch it and was squealing, because it was delicious. He keeps on smiling the whole time, it really make Kris smile too. "Baby this day..." he shoved the meat into his mouth. He did actually order some juice for Joon too and Joon really like it, he can hold it by himself since its plastic bottle and it won't spill because there is a straw attached to it.

 

Some of the people or customers there took a picture of them, they don't give him some privacy at all until Kris had to ask them to, still they keeps on doing it. It irritating him but he already learned how to control his temper after he get married. Kris keeps on enjoying the food and he didn't forget to feed some to Joon. The boy was rocking back and forth with the bottle on his hand, munching the food in his mouth. Joon look outside, and he saw a familiar figure and smile, clapping his hand. Kris lift his head up to look at his son sudden behaviour. "Mama..." Joon calls and point outside, "Mama?" Kris also look outside and see a certain girl standing outside, looking at the two with a smile.

 

Kris wiped his mouth and waves to her, and waved back. Taeyeon enters the cafe and went straight to their table, the rest of the customer was watching them and was like really happy that they were there. She pulls the chair and sat beside Kris. "I see you're enjoying your day with Joon?" she asked Kris, as she pats Joon cheeks and wiped his mouth because of the smudged of sauce on his mouth with he finger. Joon crawls toward his mother and Taeyeon happily took him in her arm. Joon hug her tightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek. They both giggles, Taeyeon snuggle her nose with Joon and his hair. Kris was pouting, "What about me? Papa wants a kiss too..." he fake d a sulk, and look away. Joon blinks and look at his mother, she can see her son's eye was full of guilt and concerned. "Give him a peck, Joonie.." Taeyeon whisper and Joon pulls his shirt, "Papa....papa..."

 

Kris was actually smiling but he tries to put on the sulking face on, "What?" he glance over his shoulder and there he received the kiss on his cheek from Joon, then a kiss on his lips. Kris blinks, and fully turn himself to face the two precious person in front of him. He smile and hug the two, "You guys are really...." "Awesome? Annoying? Cute? Special? Precious?" Taeyeon stops when Kris landed a kiss to shut her, "No, my treasured person in the world that changed my life." "Aww, you too sweetheart..You and Joon.." Taeyeon smile.

 

---------------

 

"You finished early...Doesn't your manager always took you guys longer period for recording? and you girls will usually have practice right after vocal recording or any modelling to shoots." "Today we only have recording but we did have more than that but manager oppa gave us the time to be with out beloved, like Sunny is pregnant so she need to rest more, so we can't do practice." "Wait, Sunny shi pregnant? Whose?" Kris stops, after he opened the door and Taeyeon exited the cafe with Joon on her hand. "Sungmin oppa of course...They have been a couple for years now, and just last month Sunny found out she's carrying." he made an 'o' and nods.

 

Being a gentleman Kris open the door for Taeyeon and after that he went into the driver seats. "Don't you want another child, Taeng?" he spontaneously asked Taeyeon who just buckled herself up with Joon on her lap. The little boy was eating the fruits that Taeyeon brought with her, he adores kiwi so much. Taeyeon look at Kris, cocking her eyebrow, giving him a questioning look. "Huh?" "I said, don't you want another child in the family?" he smirk seducingly toward Taeyeon and she just smack him.

 

"Shh, we have a child on board here..." he pouts after his seducing way failed. "Joonie, do you want to go and play at L**** Word?" after Joon hears that, he look at his mother and jumps on her lap excited, "Want...want..." Taeyeon giggles and kiss his head, "Alright, L**** World it is." she glance at her husband who nods. Upon arriving, they bought the tickets or better yet, received free tickets from the counter and enter the theme park.

 

"Put him on my shoulder.." Kris told Taeyeon to place Joon on him, so she did. She carefully placed Joon on Kris's shoulder and then he carries him, since Kris was so tall, Joon could see almost all the people in that place. Taeyeon clings her arm around Kris's hand and they walk down the path. Everybody in that place or in Korea have mark Kris and Taeyeon as their idolized or ideal married couples in Seoul, South Korea, because with Kris handsome feature and with Taeyeon beauty and cuteness, they make the most awesome or romantice married couples ever. Many other people who wanted to get married, took them as an example and idolized their relationship. And now with their son arrived into the world, it added on into the packaged and well its completed already. The most cute and happy family ever.

 

"Honey, tonight give me a massage on the shoulder...I feel sore a little, not because of Joon here." Taeyeon smile and nods, "Arasso.." "And also, we could have some y moment together, if you know what I mean by that. Lets make more babies..tonight." he wiggles his eyebrow with a naughty smirk on his face, Taeyeon blushed and smack him playfully, "You're so naughty Kris..." "Hey, this naughty man is your husband..." "I know...thats why I love you and like about you." and they both laugh, while Joon was in complete blur. They enjoy their day with Joon until night time arrived.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And thats all folks ^^

Sorry for not updating sooner :D

and well here are the chap...a very cute, sweet, adorable one of course kekeke

This is the only chap for the sequels, a one shot :DD

and thank you for supporting my main story

'Duizhang is in Love' with lots of love and votes, subsribers and etc...

many thanks everyone, friends and readers *bows*

Have a happy happy day !!! kekekeke

 

XOXOXO