The Move

The move.

 

Monday April 1st , 6:59pm

I have just message WILLIAM on facebook, i really feel nervous !

New Message

to: William

Melody : Heey ! 

i'm too nervous to look at my screen anymore ohmygodd. ! 

*beep beep* (1) new message. 

William : oh, hey there :)                                       7:00pm

HOLYSHIET DID HE JUST REPLY TO ME OHMYGOD I FEEL HONOURED. WOW.

Melody : oh my ! you replied ! don't you have millions of fan girls messaging you ? 

William is typing...

hhmh okay than yay wow i really can't believe i'm talking to him thankgod for me making a move ! hhaha

but i'm impatient now.. i can't wait to see his reply i guess every girl would feel this way i think ?

ohmygodd

his still typing!

*beepbeep* oh there it is ! :) * smiles*

William : haha ! yea um not really i think people are scared of me ahah                              7:10pm

Melody : ngaww haha i don't get why they would be scared of you though ? anyways you've got the most amaaaazing voice ever ! i know you're in a boyband and don't get me wrong their voices are amazing too but yours is just wow i really love hearing you sing, rap and talk its just truly amazing! 

William : thankyou! :) that means alot !

so what are you up to ?

Melody :  Nothing much just watching tv how about you ? and the crappy weather is so unbearable -.-

William :  oh haha i get what you mean is freezing!

Melody : YES IT IS OMG freezing my out here !

William : haha you could say the same about me :p 

Melody : well i guess we'd be freezing our butts off together than :)

William : hahaha yepp.

 

 

 

And so the conversation had stopped. Neither one of them made a move and neither one of them had messaged each other. They both went doing their own things and heading off to sleep.