One

Bring the b a d b o y s Out!

"Class No. 23?" The teacher called out but still no answer from that student, so the teacher called out once more "Class No. 23 where are you?" the teacher asked for the second time looking around but still no one has answer her, so she slammed her both hands in the table making all of the students be distracted on their own worlds, and asking for the last time in a sharp tone "Where is Class No. 23?!" She said angrily but in a low tone only and by that all of the students pointed at the student at the very back who is listening to his ipod. The teacher looked at him scoffing and can't believe that even in her class that student doesn't listen, so this time she came near to him hands on her hips waiting for the boy who is immersed in the music that he's listening to come up to his own sense then seconds of waiting the boy finally looked up at the teacher, before he could explain something the teacher pulled his ear and says things that he doesn't need to hear "Mr. Kim Jongin is your music that beautiful that you didn't hear my beautiful voice calling for you in front? Is that so? huh?" the teacher said making jongin groan loudly because of pain "Wait..ah teacher..it's not that ah-" before he could continue the teacher pulled his ear for the last time and push him out of the classroom "Detention for my class! I'll see you later!" the teacher said before closing the door loudly and getting back to her business but before she could call names again someone interrupted "Teacher! I have a question" a student raised his hand and the teacher nod at response "Are you two dating? you said you want to see him after class right?" the student finished his question making all of the students in the class break into laughters, this make the teacher really mad because for her it means disrespecting "Mr Kim Junmyeon? Do you want to go out too?" the teacher asked him getting near to him crossing her arms, junmyeon quickly shook his head and sat down before saying sorry to the teacher. 

 

Krystal's POV

Why are they always like that? saying things to teachers? I might say their really really really rude, I won't even bother to date guys like that because it's so offending. I just want an 'angel' beside me loving me, a sweet angel, lovely and wonderful angel. Ah just thinking about it makes me smile, I hope there's someone like that in my school because all guys here are talk-trash, do not have manners for short. 

 

"Ya, krystal ssi could you help me with this homework in math?" Someone interrupted my beautiful thoughts right now and the voice belongs to the one and only Kim Junmyeon of the class. I just gave him a cold look. 

 

"Why are you doing your homework here? is it suppose to be for 'home' since it's homework?" I asked him raising my eyebrow, it's common sense you know,why would you do your assigned work here at school?! 

 

"..Ah, I forgot to do it because of footbal practices so please help mee?" He said in a pleading tone which makes him more annoying, I just want to shove him for the last time but someone interrupted in making me not do it. 

 

"Krystal ssi, I just want to ask help here-" Before he could continue I shove large marshmallow into his mouth making him choke, I just gave him a smirk and to the other one who is in the floor because of being pushed. 

 

"Next time please tell yourself that i'm not your helper ok?! because it's not helping you neither!" I spat it out on their faces, purposely adding my saliva making them groan in disgust I just smirked at them and leaving them behind like that. 

 

"Hey you! your more ruder than me though!" Kim Junmyeon said but I ignored him and just look ahead on where i'm going. 

 

 

It's dismissal time and all of the students are excited to go home (as always) each and everyone in the class ran all the way outside of the class making some tripped all over the floor and one of them is Krstal jung who is always been the victim in these kind of things, someone will push her from behind and of course she will fall flat on her face in the floor but no one ever dared to help her. But this time someone asked from behind if she's ok, krystal didn't respond first but realized that someone has come to help her, she slowly looked up and saw the man of her dreams 'Lee Taemin' 

He helped her get up making her blush so hard because it's been a long time since she have a crush on lee taemin, since she's a delusional fan girl of taemin she have always thought that taemin likes her because everytime he help her she always think that the spark in his eyes when he looks at him looks like he like her too...but that's what you get when your being too delusional. 

 

"A-ah thank you for helping me taemin oppa-" krystal said but cutting off her sentence because she thought that she was caught off guard because she had call him oppa. 

 

"Did you just call me oppa? haha, anyways your welcome be careful next time arraso?" taemin said brushing the dirt that's in krystal's clothes and things before leaving, leaving krystal dumbstruck ah I mean starstruck by Lee Taemin. 

 

Krystal has come up in her senses when someone pushes her from behind "Ya! Jung Soojung ssi are you done being star struck there?" Kim Junmyeon asked her shaking off her imaginations again. 

 

"Why do you keep on bothering me?! 5 times a week of bothering me?! that's ridiculous Kim Junmyeon!" krystal said annoyingly before leaving him behind frozen in his spot. 

 

"I just want to ask her about our homework though..." Junmyeon said scartching the back of his head

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Helloooo~ this is a SHORT UPDATE I know right? xD this is just an introduction on what happens on their daily lives. Know you know what is their personalitites right? I know that suho and kai aren't like bad boys here right? xD I noticed that too! but in the next chapters you'll definitely see something new, but anyways thanks for reading this chapter! please comment your opinions about the 1st chapter!