Cherry Tomatoes

Cherry Tomatoes
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You are sitting home frowning and starring into your firdge, pouting. There is nothing at all to eat, but salad and a package of cherry tomatoes. You knew you should have gone to the store. Just as you get up to leave, you hear the door bell go off. You sigh, but smile to yourself anyway. Even though you had never told him, Jun Hong was the brightest part of any day. You grab your purse and run to the door.

soon as you open it, he pounces on you with a hug and a smile. He was taller than you now. Your head barely came to his collar as you hugged one another. "NOONA!" He shouted and your heart sank a little. Of course he would still call you that. You had always been his big sister, watching over the little genius. He was so pure and sweet  you never wanted anything to hurt him, so you always looked out for him.

"Noona! I bought you a present." He said, holdinh out a bag and you smile brightly.

"I'll open it when we get back. For now, let's go get sme meat, okay?" You sak and his grin speads from ear to ear. You take the bag and sit it inside the door before running out with him.

 

As you walk up and down the aisles, he stops you, in thr produce section. "Can we get these?" He asks, holding up a container of cherry tomatoes.

"Are those still your favorite thing?" You asked, teasingly and he nodded quickly. "Then no, we can't get those." He began to pout, and you ruffle his hair, grinning. "I have a whole box at home, just for you." You say and he smiles and does that funny, scrunchy thing with his nose that always makes your heart beat too fast. You look away and start pushing the cart again.

He leads the way to the meat and begs you for Korean Beef even though you had only planned to buy chicken. "Please? Pretty please?" He begged nad you turn away. He tosses his arms over you and leans his whole body against you. You feel your knees start to go out with the feel of him so close to you. He grabs your waist with both hands and wiggles his head back and forth on your shoulder.

He grins at you as he hugs you, with all his teeth. You're trying to be strong, but it's hard. "Pretty please? You told me a few days ago you hadn't eaten meat for over two weeks. Let's treat ourselves." He begs, squeezing you tighter.

"Okay, okay." You say, caving, and he jum

Please log in to read the full chapter