Welcome to my world

Dancing With Fire

 

 

            Chap. One: Welcome to my world

 

As I tousle my hair and look into the mirror, I decide to fix my hair  into my two normal looking braids. I search for my big oval glasses, nerdy ones to be exact. I had my pairs of contact lenses, don't get me wrong, but wearing these in school made me feel more comfortable.  I put on the academy's uniform, a cream button up cotton shirt, a blue marine vest with the M.I.A. Academy logo, the gold yellow necktie, the platted blue marine and gold yellow skirt, cream socks and shoes. 

 

As I dress up for school, the annoying knocking on my door, made me huff, here it goes, the daily basis of annoying! Jung enters the room, and stomp in, I cringe as he grabs one of my braids and lean in.

 

"How come you are still alive, sister mine?"

 

Note that his sweet brotherly tone, has venom to spill in three, two, one...

 

"Because right now, I was expecting you to be another unknown cause of death..."

 

He smirks, I look at him in the eyes and not reply. My brother, the one that supposed to care for me, hated me with a dear passion. My parents thinks this is normal for brothers, but to tell you the truth, this guy as handsome as he can be, he has his dark mask hidden inside.

 

He kisses my cheek and walk off my room but not before standing my door way and glancing back.

 

"Hope a car gets a lucky girl today..., have fun in school if you can..." 

 

He says in a sing song voice. As he disappears from my sight, I let my breath go, remembering to breath again and roll my eyes.

 

"Well today he's quite generous..."

 

Sigh, bitting my lower lip, frowning, maybe today wasn't going to be as bad as thought. I try to avoid the heavy thought of relief in my mind.

 

I get out of my room and close the door, walking down the second store stairs of the house, two steps at a time, holding my school bag in one hand and a sport carry bag in the other, not wanting to be confronted by my brother again.

 

I glide the entrance main hall from the semi curved stairs and out of the glass door, breathing in content, closing the door and running out of the front porch, walking down stairs quickly.

 

Living in a big house wasn't my thing, specially this one, but who cares, nobody does..., I'm the black sheep of the family. The name's Jyeng Chie and welcome to my world, my crazy ride of a world.

 

I enter the limousine my dad tells me to ride every three months, but all I do is ask the driver to drop me three blocks away from the academy, I didn't liked to catch attention. And hopefully I never do, 'cause if I do, I'm screwed.

 

Screwed you ask?, well is basically normal for me to not be the center of attention, alas, always keep to myself, but if it wasn't for my two best friends, I don't know where I would be.

 
Looking outside the tinted black car glass I see couples and friends laughing along. Sometimes I envy them, it's so difficult to be someone else when all you want to be is yourself. At least I have a place where I can forget this pressure that goes with me like another skin.
 
The honk of a car made me jump back to reality, God I hate that; as I see who it was, a sporty red and black mustang decides to pass beside my limousine; the thing was the two most handsome guys out of 10 were laughing and telling my chofeaur to ride faster.
 
I roll my eyes and laugh, Changeol and Tao were the clowns of the group with other two mores that I didn't remember the names right now. I'm new in M.I.A.; short for Music Industry Academy, an academy for art, music, dance, theater and sports.
 
I transferred here a month ago and I am going pretty well but not good enough, doing the things you love is one thing, hiding half of it was hell.
 
I smile as my favorite coffee shop appeared, I loved coffee and this little cottage near school was perfect for a good moment of forgetting about my problems. 
 
I saw how Violett and Ann lye were sitting in our usual table outside the shop. I thanked the chofeaur and wished him a good day, putting my backpack on my shoulder and grabbing the sport bag swiftly jumping out of the backseat outside the limo.
 
I landed gracefully in the pavement, as I step out and glance back, I see the limo at the distance and decide to walk to the girls, but as clumsy as I was, I bumped into what it seem a wall, but as I look up, my eyes widen, brown soft almost almond shaped eyes looked back in surprise...., upps, not cool at all... A blush appeared in my cheeks, but I quickly avert my gaze looking down, why me?

                                                          ========•••••••========•==••••••===••••=••==========••••••••===••••=======

AUTHOR's NOTE:

                 Hey my lovely followers, this is the start of my story, it might be too long but I you like this one, it's a brief introduction, 

since chapter 2 will be longer and fuller in the details!, thanks for being so patient!, thanks!