9th April 2012- The day it all began.

the painful truth.

 

Sehun’s p.o.v

This is my story on how I ruined everything. I mean EVERYTHING. I had an amazing life, one that most people would be jealous of, or so they thought, it may have looked like everything was perfect, but really I always had a lot on my mind, things that often made me sad, I never showed it though, I kept up a hard front. I didn’t want to risk affecting my family’s reputation. I guess most people would describe me as a very pleasant, cheerful and peaceful person; for the most part they were right. Well… it USED to be alright at least…. You might not understand what I’m talking about as you don’t know my story, I’m going to start from the beginning and you will understand more why I’m complaining…

9th April 2012. – The day it all began.

9th April 2012, Saturday. Luhan and I were best friends. We did everything together; we had known each other since primary school. I still remember the day we met; I was the popular kid, which seemingly had everything, and got anything I wanted. Our class was small, only 15 students, but on that day the class grew by 1. And that 1 student was Luhan; he joined our class 17th October 2002. I remember seeing him walk into the class room, he looked so shy, so innocent, I was only young but I knew that he would one day be something special to me; in one way or another. He had light hair, a dirty blond like colour. It suited him well; his gaze never left the floor as he shyly introduced himself. The other student didn’t pay much attention to him, they didn’t think much of him, but little did they know that I was dazzled by him. We became friends instantly, I lost all my other so called ‘’friends’’, or rather they ignored me as I obviously paid more attention to whatever Luhan was doing. And soon after I wasn’t seen as the ‘’popular kid’’ anymore, but I didn’t care one bit. I had never been so happy nor had such a good friend in my life.

That memory has never left me, even 10 years later I still remember every second of when I first saw Luhan.

Today Luhan and I are going out to the town centre; he wanted to buy some new shoes... great… shoe shopping… I hate shoe shopping. But that didn’t matter because Luhan somehow made it fun.

*beep, beep*

‘’ahh! where did I put my phone?!’’ I quickly ran around the room trying to following the beeping of my lost phone, where could I have left it? I was in a hurry I was supposed to meet Luhan 10 minutes ago at the bus station! After searching for what seemed like eternity I found my phone, it was in my dirty jeans pocket in the washing basket. After finding it I read the million messages that Luhan had sent me.

’sehun your late.’’

‘’where are you? L’’

‘’I have been waiting for AGES… why are you ALWAYS late!?’’

‘’answer me! Plzz, hurry I’m starting to get cold’’

‘’if you’re not here soon I’m going home. -_-‘’

From the last text I could tell he was starting to get annoyed, I felt really bad; I quickly grabbed my stuff and put on my shoes. ‘’ bye mom! I’ll be back later! Love yahh!’’ I shouted as I ran out the door heading toward the bus stop where Luhan was waiting for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

authors note:

sorry about short chapter, i wasnt sure how to start off my story, so im sorry if its boring.. :/ it's my first fanfic so.. im trying my best >_< plz give me any advice and ill try my best to improve :D i hope you enjoyed and stuff :P and ohh before i forget, if anyone wants to design a banner for this story plz inbox me, i would really appriciate it ^_^ THANKYOU FOR READING :D please leave comments and if you enjoyed do subscribe to my story :D 

BYEEE~!!!!