Annoying.

Ashes Remain.

 

"Let's break up. It won't work." Heechul said.
"What!?" I complained.
"Why!?" I continued.
"It's just that, I can no longer date a guy. I want to be normal. I want a normal life. And a family."
"But, all what I've done to you, isn't that enough?" 
"I'm sorry. But it just won't work out between us." Shutting the door.
 
So, that's it? The end of us? After all these past few years, I tried to keep my temper because of his actions, but I did that because I love him!
I'm not gonna give up. I'll make him mine again.
----------
 
Heechul's POV
 
I seriously can't take that guy. He's been giving me pain in the like "What do you want for our anniversary? What food do you want? What do you want to do?"
Come on Siwon! I'm not a kid anymore! And, if Siwon really wants to give me a gift, why ask me! I can accept anything. But that's too selfish. At least surprise me.
 
2 weeks after our break-up.  I changed my phone number and I also moved to a new house.
 
One afternoon...
 
*DingDong* Ah, doorbell.
"Who is it?" I shouted at the living room.
"Delivery." a familiar voice answered.
"Huh? Delivery? I didn't remember calling for a delivery or something. Oh well. Might be mom's New Year presents." I giggled as I opened the door.
 
I dropped the remote.
 
"What are you doing here!?" I asked angrily.
"I'm here to make you mine again." Siwon answered.
"Look Siwon, it's over! You only cared about my looks! You've been hiding that temper of yours, didn't you?! Didn't you?!" I shouted and slammed the door.
 
"Get the out of my lawn Siwon! You're not invited here! Go away!" 
"No I won't, until I get you!" He shouted as he banged the door.
"I'll call the police!"