Christmas Surprise

Sneaky Turtle

 

it's been 3 years since Yesung left me in Korea for a job. he got a role in a chinese drama, and probably will be there forever.
At first it was hard to accept because the one I love will be far away.
But, he told me that everything will be alright. We've been sending e-mails, post cards, gifts (etc.) Then, something had changed us both.
 
4 months since his last mail
 
"Dear _________'
How are you? I'm perfectly fine here in China. Don't forget to eat okay? Say "hi" to the other SJ Members for me. I miss you so much! I'll be coming home this christnas, wait for me. I love you very much! Take care!
Sincerely yours, Yesung."
 
I was really excited that he'll be coming home for Christmas!
 
2 weeks left before Christmas, and I'm preparing things early for my lover's arrival. 
I need to buy a turtle stuff toy since he likes them :3
 
I went to the mall, and I can't believe my eyes. NO WAY!....
 
I followed him through every shop in the mall he goes in. When I was about to reach him, he suddenly took a right turn. I followed, but he wasn't there. Am I dreaming?
 
I forgot what happened and returned to the dorm.
 
"SURPRISE!" Shouted Yesung together with the other SJ Members when I opened the door.
I was so surprised to see him here so early.
"Ya! Why are you here?! I thought your flight will be on 24 midnight?"
I asked
"Well, my manager gave me an early christmas break." He answered.
"I'm so happy!" And I hugged him.
"Ya! Why didn't you guys tell me?" I asked the members.
"It was planned by Yesung-hyung. He said to keep it a secret from you." Said Eunhyuk.
 
I then heard some members singing "Marry U" at the living room.
Siwon brought flowers, Leeteuk brought chocolates. Lastly, my lover with a RING.
He kneeled
"Will you marry me?" He asked.
I was AGAIN surprised.
"Yes!" I answered. He put the ring on my ring finger on left hand.
"I love you baby" and he kissed me.
"I love you too." I replied.