The Last Date

Mr. Hero

   You entered the restaurant. You saw Min Joo at the corner of the restaurant wearing a simply casual clothes. You approachedd him with a big smile. "I'm glad that you are in a good condition now." You spoked. "Umm yeah. Thanks." He said. "Shall we order some food?" He asked. "Sure." He called the waiter and you ordered. After you ordered, as usual, you both spoke so many things.

    Suddenly, "Shin Minshi, there is something that I want to tell you." You stopped what ever you are doing and look at him, puzzled. "Waeyyo?" You asked. "I uhh.. urm.. I want to tell yo u that uhh.. I am going to visit my grandparents in Busan this weekend. So, I will not be in Seoul for a few weeks." He lied. "Oh. Okay. Then, I'm gonna miss you." You answered  with full of dissapointment. "Is that okay for you?" You nodded and gave him a smile. You were suprised to see that he bought couple ring for you.

    "Here. Keep this. If I'm gone, remember me when you see this ring. I will always and forever be with you." You were still shocked. "Why are you saying that? You will only be gone for a few weeks, right? No biggy. And I'm sure I will be fine." You said. He gave you an upset smile.