1) It's Me and Marumir Oppa, and Ice Cream Seller

7 Days Everlasting Love In My Home

Monday,

Me and marumir oppa was walking on the street in the park when suddenly there was a tennis ball bumped his head. He fainted instantly. I was panic, I immediately called the ice-cream seller which just happened to be passing on the side of the park. He fasten paddling his bike and tried to avoid me. I chased after him and I forced the ice cream mister to help Marumir oppa.

"Please, please, mister, he's my love and life. I can not live without him" I begged him with my puppy eyes. Just suddenly, the ice-cream mister paddle his bike toward Marumir oppa and grind him with his bicycle tyre hahahaha *kidding*. No, no he didn't grind on Marumir oppa. He gently carried my Oppa and put him on the bike and gone *wow great*. I just stood there, stunned to see the ice cream mister stealing my Oppa.

"Oy! Give me back my oppa!" I screamed. But no matter how great I scream *I'm the champion of screaming competition. haha!* the ice cream mister still not returned. Huff, what am I going to do? He kidnapped Marumir oppa!!!!!! I kept silent and sat down on the grass. I looked around me. Bwoh? The mister left his ice cream wagon! fufufufu ~ *evil laugh* you know what next? I grabbed a big spoon that the ice cream mister usually use to take the Ice Cream from its container.

I opened some kind of fridge in the wagon and shoved the ice cream into my mouth. But I stopped for a while, Wait. This is wrong. I closed the fridge and sat next to the wagon, hoping that a miracle would happen. I hope Marumir is back safely and the mister would give me his ice cream. I closed my eyes.

I waited...

And Waited.....


And waited.............



I opened my eyes. Dang! Nothing happened. Hmm maybe Mister Miracle is late..... Or maybe there's a traffic jam on his way here. Maybe I just have to wait a little longer. I closed my eyes again....

I waited...... And waited................... for the 50 minutes I've been closing my eyes, still nothing happened.


" WHUAAAAA I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" I grabbed the ice cream spoon and ate all of the ice cream. Gosh, I'm full. Can't take it anymore. My cheeks were chubby and I'm ready to roll around the neighborhood.

Suddenly, the ice cream mister and Marumir oppa came back.

" Seriously MISTER, where have you been? You took such a looooong time, mister, and where did you take my Oppa?" I yelled.

" HOSPITAL, pabo!" the Ice Cream mister yelled back.

" Shush, Bum. It's not polite yelling to people that is older than you. Go ask for forgiveness." Oppa ruffled (read: ruinned -red) my hair. I pouted. I just washed my hair two hours ago and he ruined my hair??!!!



" WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY ICE CREAM?" the Ice cream mister's face and expression is now resemble to the street kids near my house. SCARY.


"Uh, um, well, I, Uh ....." I tried to explain.

" YOU TRICKED ME!!!!!!! YOU ARE ICE CREAM THIEF!" The ice Cream mister showed his BIG eyes as he pointed at me.

" Wait, no, mister, this is a misunderstanding.... I'm not ice cream thi-"

" LIAR!"

" It's true mister! I was hungry because you took so much time just to bring my Oppa to the nearest hospital"

" Oh, for your information, the nearest hospital is 10 KM away!"

" But I'm not thief!"

" You're bunch of robber"

" WE'RE NOT!"

" YOU'RE TOO!"

" NOT!"

" TOO!"

" Uh okay okay, I ate your ice cream but I didn't mean to. I was just hungry. I'll give you some money, here......" I took out money from the Marumir Oppa's wallet.  The ice cream mister looked happy and probably going home.

" Heeeeey! Where did you get that?" Oppa shouted checking his jeans.

" When you fainted, your wallet also fell down."

" BWOH? GIVE IT BACK!"

" Thanks Oppa, You're the best" I handed him his wallet and ran away.

" OI! COME HERE YOU LITTLE THIEF! GIMME BACK MY $20 !!!"