Do We.....Look Alike?

Do We.....Look Alike?

Zico's POV

It was the afternoon and we already arrived at the music show. Being the rookies we are we felt like outsiders. Not as close to the seniors. We passed by Dal Shabet's dressing room then 4minute's dressing room. There. That's where we should go. Jaehyo and them spazz about 4minute nowadays. But then again, PO and Jaehyo spazz about 2NE1's Sandara Park more than 4minute. Anyway, as we got to our dressing room, we started talking about which sunbaes to meet for our star cam show.

"Is 2NE1 here?" Jaehyo asked, looking out the hallway.

"No, they're not here, so no Dara noona," I said.

"Awwww to just think we would see her in person!" PO said.

"What other girl groups are there?" Kyung asked.

"A Pink....f(x)......Jewelry......Dal Shabet......and.....4minute," I said.

"O.O 4minute?!" the boys yelled.

"Yeah, 4minute! We passed by their dressing room," I said.

"Let's go there!" U-Kwon said. "I wanna see Jiyoon!"

"Yeah, let's go see 4minute sunbaes!" Taeil said.

"Hold on hold on....let's save 4minute for last," Jaehyo said.

"Who are we gonna see first?" Min Hyuk asked. I looked in the hallway. A Pink was up next. f(x) is performing, and Jewelry...I couldn't find them.

"Dal Shabet," I said. "Their room is next door to 4minute." The members nodded and we all went to Dal Shabet's room. It wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be. It was funny, but not interesting. Then we all went to 4minute's room. We were in spazz mode. Seeing the second greatest girl group (next to 2NE1 in our opinion) was just an honor. We walked in and we saw three girls goofing off for the most part.

"YAH UNNI!" the short haired one said, being glomped on by two girls.

"MWAHAHAHAH!" the short black haired girl said.

"You can't escape now!" the long black haired girl said. O.o she sounded drunk while the other two had low voices....probably lower than Min Hyuk's or Jaehyo's....or mine.  The crazy hairdo one and the blonde one saw us then looked at the girls that were goofing off.

"JIYOON, HYUNA, SOHYUN! QUICK GOOFING OFF WE HAVE VISITORS!' The crazy hairdo one said.

"And you're in mother mode again," the short black haired girl said.

"Why can't we have fun with gramma Sohyun~?" the long black haired girl asked, getting off with the short black haired girl.

:It hurts to be glomped," the one named Sohyun said, getting up.

"Jiyoon, you're the father, you know better," the blonde haired girl said.

"-.-.....fathers can have fun too," the one named Jiyoon said.

"And daughters too~!" the one I assume is HyunA said.

"Ahem," I said. Then they all saw us.

"O.O Hello~!" the girls said.

"I'm Jihyun," one said.

"I'm Gayoon," another said.

"We're Sohyun, Jiyoon, and HyunA!" the dorky girls said. each making a silly pose. I couldn't help but laugh at their silliness. But there was one in particular I couldn't stop looking at. I didn't know which one was her. Was she HyunA? Was she Jiyoon? Was she Sohyun? I don't know. But the way she smiled....was like the way I smile. I couldn't stop staring at her. And I forgot to introduce myself when they were doing introductions.

"What brings you here?" Jihyun asked.

"Well, we're Block B, a rookie group, and we're doing a little project in order to get closer to our seniors so we came to see our favorite 4minute seniors," Kyung said.

"Is that so?" HyunA asked.

"Yes," Kyung said.

"You weren't going around, were you?" Gayoon asked.

"No, no, no we didn't," Jaehyo said.

"So what can you say about us?" Kyung asked.

"I felt that they were very powerful and energetic while rehearsing," Jihyun said. Because I held the camera, I pointed it at the girl again and this time, she was doing part of the dance.

"Oh! You just did something!" I said. She looked at me and with her dorkiness she did it again, turning the dance move into a karate move. I laughed again at her dorkiness as well as everyone else in the room. Then we switched topics, one that we were curious to ask.

"Out of the 7 members, who do you think is the cutest member?" U-Kwon asked. The girls huddled together and I could hear them whispering.

"Which one?" Jihyun asked.

"I dunno, I'm not familiar with the group!" Gayoon whispered.

"How about the one that looks like CL?" The girl I couldn't take my eyes off said.

"No no no, the one with the mushroom hair!" one dorky girl said.

"No, I say the one standing behind us," the other dorky girl said. They all look and saw P.O. standing there shyly.

"Fine, him," Jihyun said. Then they unhuddled. "We have made our decision."

"Ah really?" I asked.

"It's unanimous," Jihyun said.

"Okay," we all said, starting the countdown. "One......two.....three!" All the girls pointed at P.O and he got red in the face.

"He's our maknae," I said. P.O shyly bowed and then became even more shy when we asked him about his thoughts on this. 

"Kyung, there's something I gotta say," I said.

"Oh what's that?" he asked.

"One of the sunbaes look like me," I said.

"What did he say?" the girl asked.

"He said that there is a Block B member that looks like one of the 4minute sunbaes," Kyung said. I handed the camera to P.O and walked over timidly.

"Yes, I didn't notice it at first but they said I look similar when I smile," I said, smiling at the camera.

"Go stand next to that person," Kyung said. I walked over to her and stood next to her. She was surprised as well. The members looked at us and saw a similarity.

"So you look more like her than CL," U-Kwon said.

"Can't you see the similarity?" Kyung said. 

"I see it," Jihyun said.

"But.....she looks more like Minzy," HyunA said.

"No she's my mini me," Jiyoon said.

"Maybe Zico's a comination of CL and Sohyun....while Sohyun looks like a combo of Jiyoon and Minzy," Kyung said.

"Maybe," Jihyun said.

"Well, we gotta go," I said. "It was nice meeting you girls."

"It was nice meeting you too," Sohyun said, smiling. The boys and I left the room and I could hear the girls squealing about us in there.

Sohyun's POV

"Yah, unni!" I said, blushing a bit.

"Admit, you like him~," Jiyoon unni said, nudging me.

"Come on, didn't you see the look on your face? You like him!" HyunA unni said.

"Well....uhhh....ummmm," I mumbled, trying to cover up the fact that I like Zico.

"She can't deny it! She likes him!" Gayoon unni said. I couldn't take my unnis squealings anymore so I got up and left the room and went over to f(x)'s room where I hung out with my maknae friends, Krystal and Sulli. 

"What's up with you?" Krystal asked as I sat down next to her.

"The unnis are squealing because they think I like Block B's Zico," I said. Then Sulli squealed and Krystal and I fell over covering our ears.

"WHAT THE ?!" I said.

"You said Block B I squealed!" Sulli said.

"You're worse than the 4minute unnis!" Krystal said, getting up. 

"Sorry," Sulli said.

"Anyway.....to be honest, it's true," I said. Both went wide eyed and looked at me in shock.

"....what?" I asked.

"You like Zico?!" They both yelled. I fell down and cringed. They were too loud! I almost became deaf!

"You know what, I'mma leave before I become deaf," I said, getting up and leaving their room. On my way back to my squealing unnis, I bumped into Zico.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey," I said shyly. I couldn't look at him. He says he looks like me....but other people say he looks like CL of 2NE1.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing much...I was just visiting my friends," I said. I was about to walk away....until he kissed me. Not on the hand, not on the forehead, not on the cheek. The lips.

"I like you too," he said, walking away. O.O he knows?! Damn my squealing unnis. I went back to 4minute's dressing room in a daze and they were still squealing. It didn't bother me as much anymore. I sat down in a chair and thought about Zico, the guy that somewhat looks like me.