ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ›› Rules and How to Join

( ・∀・)っ♨ ›› Food Paradise Roleplay ‹‹

 

 
 
 

Rules and how to join

  

 
 
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rules;
1. Subscribe to the story, so that you'll get updates.
2. Please respect the other roleplayers, no bashing is allowed.
3. Please be active in this roleplay! We don't want the food to rot, do we?
4. Don't post any or dirty photos on the TL, or do any stuff which are Rated M. is strictly not allowed! Swearing is allowed though(sinceIsweartooallthetime. /shot.).
5. When in OOC, please use brackets like [], () or {}.
6. You're allowed to interact with other roleplayers from different agencies, but don't follow them.
7. Password is your favourite food. 
8. All kinds of language are allowed, but please try to use mainly English.
9. Please notify the base account when you want to go on a hiatus [H] or a semi-hiatus [SH].
10. After creating a jailed account, please tweet to the base so that the admins can verify you.
11. Relationships are only allowed after five days. I mean come on, who meets someone and gets together in like 1 day? D: Talk to them and get to know them more first! 
12. HAVE FUN IN THE ROLEPLAY! \O/
 
how to join and what to do upon joining;
1. Check the masterlist and pick the idol you want to roleplay. Do remember checking out the wishlist, too! 
2. Comment below, or tweet to the base account to reserve an idol. How to reserve? Simply type:
I am hungry to be ____ of ____. + ____ (Password)
or
I am hungry to be soloist/ ulzzang/ actress/ actor _____. + ____ (Password)
3. After the admins reserves your idol, make your account in 5 days.
4. Your username should be @FDP___
5. Please include this in your bio:
✸ @foodparadiserp|(idol) of (idol group)|#__Liner|Loves (favourite food)|(Anything extra) 
or
✸ @foodparadiserp|soloist/ ulzzang/ actress/ actor/ (idol)|#__Liner|Loves (favourite food)|(Anything extra)
6. Remember to tweet to the base and wait for the admins to verify you! 
7. PLEASEEEEE JOIN SOON! AND LET'S GO CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE FOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAno.
 
 

                                                   

                                                     

                          

                                     we will be waiting for you !

                                                   

                                                                           

                                                                   base account            sulli                    krystal