18

Jessica's admirers

Narrator

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SICA!"

Everybody in SM chorused as Jessica walked into the conference room. Taken aback yet very pleased and touched the ice princess cracked a genuine smile as she ran to hug her sister. SNSD gathered around to cheer for the girl as the rest clapped. April 18 2013 marked Jessica Jung's 25th birthday, or 24th internationally. All groups were present and were more than ready to prepare the suprise party for her. To her seniors she was a bright ray of sunshine that never failed to bring a smile on their faces and to her juniors she was a caring and supportive senior. Lee Soo Man personally went to wish the beaming girl and the party commenced. Jessica's solo videos were shown on the huge white screen. Jessica went around to mingle and chat with the various groups and to collect her presents. 

"Noona over here!"

Chanyeol shouted over the buzz and waved the ice princess over. Jessica half skiped half ran towards her juniors, unable to conceal her happiness with her usual oozing coldness. 

"Woah noona... did a rainbow puke all over you? You're so happy you look like you're glowing." 

Sehun joked as he nudged her lightly. Jessica laughed as she returned the nudge and wrapped her arms around Kai and Tao. Just then a squeal interrupted the merry laughter and all turned their heads towards the screen. There was a younger Jessica and Tiffany. Jessica let out another dolphin scream as Tiffany mischievously waved a half eaten cucumber at her nose. Jessica panicked and threw her book at Tiffany before running away, vanishing from the camera lens. SM howled in laughter as the present day Jessica covered her face with her hands, embarresment eating her whole.

"Oooww my stomach. I can't breathe!" 

Baekhyun gasped as tears rolled down his eyes. Jessica clicked her tongue in distaste as she kicked the boy. Taeyeon appeared by his side seconds later, a playful smile on her face as she consoled her now pouting junior.

"Jessy! No need to get all violent on your birthday... Though that video was extremely funny" 

Jessica shooed the both away, their laughter still ringing in her ears as her face reddedn. Suho, who was the first to recover patted Jessica on the head though he was much younger. To both their suprise the ice princess just smiled and linked arms with him, dragging the leader away from the howling gang. 

"Geez, control your bandmates Su. My ears are withering."

Jessica teased as she handed him a glass of water and picked a punched for herself. Suho laughed at the ice princess's antics and nodded seriously. Kris came over to join them and Suho supressed a smirk. Everybody who wasn't blind knew he had a major crush on the girl. However he was in no position to tease the chinese leader as he too liked the Jung girl. Who wouldn't? Almost half the guys in SM had haboured or still have a crush on her. He shuffled awkwardly as he felt the taller guy's glares at the back of his head. Coming up with a lame excuse he ran off hurriedly, leaving a suprised Jessica and a happy Kris behind. 

"Err... so happy birthday. And... for you!" 

His deep voice concealing the shyness he felt as he determinly stared at the top of his crush's head. Taking a small box from his pocket he shoved it at the birthday girl and awkwardly walked away hurriedly. Jessica laughed before whispering a thank you under her breath. She shook the box lightly to figure out what could be inside...

For the next hour Jessica was never alone for more than 3 seconds. Kangta took Kris place first as he handed her a huge teddy bear before hugging her lightly. Many other presents and hugs came and Jessica was exhausted but happy after the nth present was given. Collasping on a chair, she sighed as she watched her other members happily mingling. Closing her eyes with a smile still intact she heard the chair being dragged next to her. 

"Hey are you alive?" 

The familiar and annoying voice asked, as he poked the tired girl's cheek. Jessica opened her eyes and turned to Donghae. She rolled her eyes and hit him none too gently and smirked when he grunted in pain. Donghae was the next closest guy friend next to Heechul. They had dated before for two years and just this year he had asked for them to get back together. Jessica immediately declined the offer as she apologetically told him that she still had not gotten over the break up. He agreed to wait for her but it didn't stop him from annoying her to death. Just then a group of guys cheered as a video of Jessica singing Almost came out. Cheers rang through the room as the melody rolled through the speakers. 

"Wow Sica looks like a goddess!" 

"That's my girl!"

"Damn those legs!"

"Control yourself Byun Tae!"

"So pretty."

Many compliments came flocking in and Jessica felt greatful she had the best people to work and enjoy with. Just then Donghae cast a cheeky smile at her and Jessica shot him a warning look. 

"HEY SICA! HOW MANY TRIES DID IT TAKE FOR YOU TO STOP TRIPPING OVER THAT DRESS?"

He yelled, making sure everybody was able to hear him. Laughter rang and Jessica delivered an extremely hard kick to his shin as she restrained herself from strangling him. 

"I hate you Lee Donghae."

"I love you too princess."

A/N- Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating! *Goes onto knees and humbly apologises* Anyways I just love Jessica to death. Ok fangirl aside I hope you guys will comment more. More comments means faster updates! I promise you the next chapter will catch you off guard! =)

Jessica Someday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHRFDGpcul4

Isn't she awesome?!