samuel 1 ↺ young love

Sℯvℯntℯℯn Yℴunℊ ↝ 〈 oneshot collection 〉

@ElfandBestfriend: It didn't go well as planned ;A;

I seriously need to adjust about co-authors ;A;


Title: Young Love
Pairing: Samuel x OC
Genre: Romance
Summary: Samuel finally turns fourteen, ready to confess his love to his one and only noona.
Date Completed: April 23, 2013

Word Count: 1340+
Views:

Samuel’s POV

A few years back then, you were thirteen years old, and I was only that little boy aged nine. Those years – those five years of gap didn’t bother me; they never really did even when I met you on the first day.


The first time I met you, and you meeting me were on the Camping site. Though it was approximately 1:25 in the morning, the other people didn’t even bother to sleep even if all of us should wake up during four in the dawn.

That day – that night - you were with my cousin who was talking to your group of friends while you were just there on the side, playing with the tip of your nails. I watched you carefully; every single move of what you were doing was on my sight. But it wasn’t that much since you weren’t conversing.

And so am I…

…And it was because of you…

“Hansol hyung, who’s that quiet girl over there?” I whispered in Hansol’s a.k.a cousin’s ear, pointing to your direction.

“Her name’s Kyungjin – Jung Kyungjin. Why?”

“Jung Kyungjin,” I repeated, testing your name on my tongue. Unconsciously, I cracked a smile, when I thought you and your name was already perfect for my liking.

//

The next day was a perfect sunny morning. And in this day, we were all scheduled for a hiking even though most of every one of us were tired and sleepy from the lack of slumber (which was based on the heaviness and the darkness of the eye bags, haha). I wasn’t down though; I felt really excited as I did the activity with the group.

Well, maybe it was because of you…. Again…

Through climbing, sliding, and traveling through the mountains, I was always near you, purposely though. Sure, I might sound like a stalker but I’m not going to be to.

“Ack!” You grunted us you tripped over a rock. Immediately, I ran over you, not caring whether the others might fall or not as I bumped them aside. I put your arms around me as I let you sit nearby a log.

“Are you okay noona?” I asked, obvious that concern was laced into every word; it also showed into my emotions, for real.

”Yeah, I think it’s just a little cut,” you replied, and I think it wasn’t just a little wound found in your knee. I mean like, it’s bleeding red, okay! You stood up limply, but you fell again. Luckily, I caught you even though I was small enough for you.

I pulled out the first-aid kit in my bag, but you interrupted me, asking, “What’s your name?”

”My name’s Samuel.”

I wiped those bloods away, using my towel. After that, I’ve applied an ointment to your scrape so it would heal faster. Carefully, I even covered it with a bandage to prevent it from dirt and stuffs.
”I’m Kyungjin.”

That’s how we first met, formally and officially.

//

I still don’t get why I feel for you this way up until after three years of our meeting. But feelings aren’t important especially now that when I heard your cries.

“Ack! Stop it appa, it hurts! It hurts too much already, please stop,” I heard you plead, as you sobbed, tears streaming down your face. Again, you were humiliated in front of a crowd, in which you hated as much as I do. It hurts me when I see you in pain like this. I could say that I’m like a mirror who reflects your emotions.

”No, you f-cking b-tch. What you did was-“

”Ahjusshi!” I grabbed the arm of the man who abused you, and found out that it was your dad because of how you called him. “Please stop.”

”Who are you little guy?”

”I’m her boyfriend,” I heard gasps surrounding us, shocked filled their faces. Even I, myself couldn’t believe what words I did muttered. I transferred my gaze to you who were gaping too from the unexpected surprise of what I just said.

“What? Say that again!” He shouted, intimidating me. Realizing that I was silent, he continued to abuse you, staining blood and bruises everywhere your body. You were so pale and tired and I could see them so well. You tried to protect yourself with a hand. And I tried to shield you with my back.

I was hugging you.

I felt the pain through me not because of your dad’s punch, but because you were getting weak every second. It was emotionally… And my world stopped when you fainted in my arms.

//

Sitting beside you in the hospital bed, I watch you breath, asleep in your slumber. Now I knew why you were mysterious at the first look – you were in deep misery, physically and emotionally.

Though I was really in agony too, I brought you food, flowers to cheer you up. And that’s not only the reason. I was going to tell you when you will stir up soon. But it was unexpected when you opened your eyes sooner than what I thought.

“You’re awake,” I muttered, feeling relaxed, especially when you started smiling. But I sensed it was fake, since your lips never reached your ears, and your eyes never sparkled in joy. “How are you, Kyungjin, noona?”

”I guess I’m fine, Samuel-sshi-“

“Drop the formalities noona. Just please call me Samuel.”

“Samuel…” You whispered inaudibly, barely heard as it mixes with the wind around us. You transferred your gaze to my eyes, and stared intently to me. It was mesmerizing, I admit. Gulping the lump on your throat, you started to say, “What do you mean ‘I’m your boyfriend’?”

“Oh that…” I lowered my head, embarrassment crawling through me. Looking around, I spotted the bouquet of flowers, giving to you. “I like you, noona.” As those words came out from mouth, I feel like slamming my head into a nearby wall. The confession was absurd and informal, I thought. And so I was about to open my mouth but you stopped me.

“Why?”

”I-“

”Do you pity me?”

”Uhmm, I-“

”If you do, please don’t,” you said coldly. “Tell me why. Why do you like me?”

”My empathy is nothing compared to my love for you. Kyungjin noona, you are precious to me, because my heart beats for you. You may think I’m young to be yours, but I promise that I will make our relationship real.”

”Are you courting me, Samuel?”

”I believe I am.”

“I can’t say yes to that.”

A pang of pain struck in my heart as I felt the cracks forming into them. Everything I did was a failure; I am a failure. “W-why?”

“Not yet.”

“Is it because that I’m too young?”

”No, I just can’t. And it’s not because of your age,” you paused, before adding your statement, saying, “I’m just not ready for a relationship. I can’t afford a heart break these days, Samuel.”

”Noona, I will never break your heart,” I replied, whole-heartedly. Even though I’m not perfect, I can make promises. And I swore to myself, that I will never break them. Because it’s you, Kyungjin… It’s you that I love so much. “But… do I have a chance?”

“Once I’m happy,” you begun to show your smile. At least for now, it wasn’t fake or forced. I sighed in relieved mentally, knowing that I could still have you maybe someday in the future. And somehow now, I will do the right choice if it’s you.

”Then I’ll make you smile, noona. I’ll do everything for you.”

”If you do fulfill your promises, I will try.”

I smiled, feeling loved. ”Noona, I will wait for that day.”

And I know it won't be too long, since time couldn't wait because it's you...

...It's you Jung Kyungjin


I know I'm not good, but I need comments ;A;