L.Joe & Jieun

Spring ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlKalNwGdk

 

 

NU'EST(뉴이스트)_HELLO(여보세요)MV

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

DING! DONG!

"I'll get it!" You rushed down the stairs and opened the door.

"Good morning," Your bestfriend, L.JOE, smiled.

 

"Morning. Come in. Omma~ Your favourite son is here!!" You called your mother.

"L.Joe ah~ ," Your mother hugged him as soon as she saw him.

Your mother had always love L.Joe ever since you both are friends. And she had treated him as part of the family. Whenever L.Joe came into the house, yoru mother would hug and kissed his cheeks till now.

"Omma, don't you think it's best for you to stop kissing his cheeks?" You asked her.

"Wae? I think L.Joe likes them. Right, sweety?" Your mother glanced at him.

"Ah..ye," L.Joe kindly replied and smiled.

"See. He don't mind," Your mother happily said.

"I think she's jealous," Someone said.

"I'm not!" You retorted as soon as you see your big brother strolling down the stairs.

Just then, the maid approached your mother.

"Ma'am, there's a call for you," She handed the phone to her.

"Jieun ah, bring L.Joe to the dining table to join us for breakfast. I'll be right back after the phonecall," Your mother told you and answered the call.

"I don't what spell you put on my mother but she seemed to like you a lot than her own daughter," You eyed him playfully.

"Hey, what can I say. It's not my fault that I look charming right?" L.Joe bragged.

"Charming?..but.. your height doesn't seem to change," You joked and gave a little laugh.

"Yah!" L.Joe approached you and was about to pulled you towards him.

Luckily you managed to avoid and merong him before running off. You ran to the dining room and saw your father had already sitting. You stopped and politely sat on the chair.

"Good morning, appa," You greeted.

"Ehm," Your father briefly answered while reading the newspaper. 

L.Joe came in and politely greeted him too. Your big brother asked him to sit beside him while munching on his bread. Aftre breakfast, you and L.Joe excused yourselves to head to school. Just then, your father called out to you.

"Jieun, don't forget your piano lesson after school. If you skip this lesson again, you'll be grounded, understood?" Your father warned.

"Ye..," You answered.

"Be careful on the way to school," Your mother said to both of you.

Along the way to school, L.Joe walked side by side with you. He noticed you ahd rather glum face.

"Jieun ah, wae kere?" L.Joe asked, while looking at you.

"Aniya...," You kicked the small stone on the ground while walking.

"Is it because of the piano lesson?" L.Joe asked you again.

"Piano lesson is sooooo hard...It's been 3 weeks and I still don't get how to play it," You felt frustrated.

"You need patience," L.Joe stated.

"Byunghun ah, do you want to join the piano lesson with me? You're a pro in playing piano right?" You hugged his arm and looked at him with a smile.

"Today? I can't. I have something on," L.Joe said.

"What's more important than your best friend here?" You pouted.

"It's concerning on my  future career," He told you.

"Jingga?...Guess it can't be help...," You let go of his arm and walked forward, feeling disappointed.

L.Joe watched you walking forward with a sour face. L.Joe just gave L.JOEa sigh and felt guilty.

=======================================

In school, the school hallway was crowded with students. Once you and L.Joe entered, they crowd around the both you. The girls swooned by L.Joe's charming smile and the guys melted at the sight of beautiful you. As a matter of a fact, both of you are the most popular students around. Then you heard someone asking to come through. You looked aorund the crowd and saw one of the guys squeezed through and stood in front of you. He had big geeky glasses, short hair with swept fringe and flawless skin. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched him.

"H-Hai Jieun," He nervously smiled while adjusting his glasses.

"Hai," You waved.

"Uh...Do you remember me..? He pointed to himself.

"...Du..gu..?" You raised your eyebrow.

"I'm the one who had confessed to you in our first year here and you..rejected me.. remember?" His tone slowly fade.

You tried to remember as they are a lot of guys that had confessed to you before. You glanced over to L.Joe and he shrugged.

"I'm sorry.. but I can't seem to remember..," You politely told him.

"Ah..! He's the one who got thrown eggs by us on that day!" One of the guys said.

"Serves him right! Does he even had the rights to be with Jieun?" They laughed out loud.

The geeky guy looked embarrassed and tried to hid his face. You started to recall that incident and remembered. You felt sorry about that incident.

"...Kim..Myung Soo..?" You tried to recall his name.

 

"I bet he wanted to confess to her again!" They laughed.

Myung Soo smiled when you remembered and wanted to give a small present to you but..

"Don't waste your time here.. Guys, lets teach him a lesson," The guys grabbed his collar and dragged him out. The present fell to the ground and you wanted to stop them but was stopped by L.Joe.

"Byunghyun, we need to stop them. He's going to get hurt," You said.

"We've got no time. Our class is about to start in 5 minutes time," L.Joe pointed to the clock.

You watched Myung Soo being dragged and felt sorry. You put the present into your pocket and went to class with L.Joe.